I used

pheromones a long time ago without coming to any certain conclusions. Instead I forget about them and worked on my

game instead. Although I still have a lot to learn I think I have become really good at reading people, controlling

my own body language and decent at controlling my own state (the most crucial factor when you interact with

someone).

My experience from the field is that attraction can be created simply through attitude and being

unreactive (i.e. being cool). But things like cloths, body language and looks certainly helps as well.

Also

females looks for congruency, i.e. that you actually are cool not just pretending to be. Without congruency initial

attraction is mostly useless.

Let’s assume that pheromones in pheromone products send out certain signals

like alphaness, thrust, comfort, relaxation etc. Then we still have the problem that the user needs to be congruent

with the message. If you are not alpha but send out alpha pheromones your behavior will not be congruent with what

you send out. Which is why I think friendly guys who often end up in the friend zone should not try to use “none” at

all since this will come out as incongruent to women.

Actually I see the whole congruency issue to be the

biggest problem with mones. You will have different doses on different times due to factors such as buildup and how

much time that has gone by since your last application. So if you talk to a women on day one, date her on day two

and try to sleep with her on day three how can you avoid coming off as incongruent since you pheromone message will

probably differ between those days?

As I understand it there is some overlap between the pickup and the

pheromone community. So for people that actually are in the field what are your experiences with mones? What do you

think is the advantages and disadvantages of using them?