Close

Stranger

Default Pheromones and congruency

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I used

pheromones a long time ago without coming to any certain conclusions. Instead I forget about them and worked on my

game instead. Although I still have a lot to learn I think I have become really good at reading people, controlling

my own body language and decent at controlling my own state (the most crucial factor when you interact with

someone).

My experience from the field is that attraction can be created simply through attitude and being

unreactive (i.e. being cool). But things like cloths, body language and looks certainly helps as well.

Also

females looks for congruency, i.e. that you actually are cool not just pretending to be. Without congruency initial

attraction is mostly useless.

Let’s assume that pheromones in pheromone products send out certain signals

like alphaness, thrust, comfort, relaxation etc. Then we still have the problem that the user needs to be congruent

with the message. If you are not alpha but send out alpha pheromones your behavior will not be congruent with what

you send out. Which is why I think friendly guys who often end up in the friend zone should not try to use “none” at

all since this will come out as incongruent to women.

Actually I see the whole congruency issue to be the

biggest problem with mones. You will have different doses on different times due to factors such as buildup and how

much time that has gone by since your last application. So if you talk to a women on day one, date her on day two

and try to sleep with her on day three how can you avoid coming off as incongruent since you pheromone message will

probably differ between those days?

As I understand it there is some overlap between the pickup and the

pheromone community. So for people that actually are in the field what are your experiences with mones? What do you

think is the advantages and disadvantages of using them?

Phero Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy
    I see the whole

congruency issue to be the biggest problem with mones.
    Ditto.

About a year ago my circumstances changed

and I found myself in a new area, with difficulties starting over. I became a loner, and it really got me

down.

Before this time I was the life of the party. Really delusionally confident...most days I felt high on

life, everyday was a thrill to be alive. I can't even explain, I am dying to go back to that feeling. I was also

very much a social-butterfly, a leader, knew lots of people, fun to be around, etc.

This past year, all that has

been nonexistent, along with my dating/sex life. I haven't even kissed a girl since '05. Yeah, pathetic.

That's why I started using 'mones...I thought there was something wrong with me.

Girls used to always check me

out, do the DIHL thing, approach me, etc. etc. So when it stopped, I began to question myself...am I not

good-looking any more? I craved for that female validation. That's why I started using 'mones.

It worked, I

got the attention. But I think it was mostly because I was consciously noticing it. That's the conclusion I've

come to after making many threads about my PI experiences/hits. I used to be so depressed with my head down, I

didn't notice girls who WERE checking me out before. 'Mones helped, but without the proper game, the hits were

meaningless, and have been.

The hottest chicks in town have been fawning over me, but I've felt so unconfident

that I keep think I'll get rejected if I show interest or attraction in them, even when they approached!

You

see, the thing is...what I've finally come to realize is the true importance of confidence all along. Back then,

confidence did exactly what 'mones have done for me recently - get me noticed by women. College cheerleaders would

get sexual on me back then without 'mones...it was pure confidence. Back then I was still the same out-of-shape

guy but I had such a strong belief in myself that I could get girls wet just looking at me. I remember I was so

confident I truly believed that if a girl didn't smile at me or show attraction it was because she was too nervous

because I was too hot for her. That is SUCH a DIFFERENT state of mind that I've been in lately. You don't

understand how powerful that type of thinking is when you truly truly believe it to be your reality.

Short story,

this past week I've met more people than I've met in the past 3 months. I'm slowly building that confidence

back. I now "get it" that all the times I was insecure about being the center of attention...it all went back to my

confidence issues. I believe I actually have some true 'alpha' nature in me because of my past

reckless/fearless/irrational behavior, I do resemble some alpha qualities.

Anyway, yeah, I definitely recommend

before using 'mones that you question your reason for using them. There should be a pre-requirement of CONFIDENCE

before using 'mones, otherwise you'll feel worse about all the opportunities you miss daily.

I'll keep using

'mones because I like the edge, and now with the growing confidence, I don't feel so pressured as the center of

attention because it's feeling natural again. From now on, I won't be reporting hits as girls flipping hair,

approaching me, or staring/etc...those are all things that should be happening to me by default for being my

confident self. Hits, from now on will consist of make-outs, and sex...results.

By the way, I wish you the best

of luck in achieving a similar congruence with your 'mone signature. Don't underestimate the importance of

confidence.

Quote Originally Posted by smooth312
    I wish you the

best of luck in achieving a similar congruence with your 'mone signature. Don't underestimate the importance of

confidence.
    smooth, this is an excellent post. Thank you for sharing your experience. I can relate to

that. It's been ups and downs for me. The real ups are not from mones, but from my confidence.

Pheromones can

be so strong that they could give you the desired results like new relationships, sex, ... - but even if they

do and you act upon it, without confidence you attribute your success to chemicals that you buy in expensive bottles

- not to yourself! And this attitude does not help your real confidence.

What does it do to my confidence if I

have sex with a girl who I used to believe is way more attractive than I am - and my unconscious mind "knows" that

it is because I "tricked" her with chemicals? It's not date rape, it's not illegal, I don't even think it's

unethical (because she is not forced to do anything against her will) - but what message does it send to my

unconscious mind? It is not a message of self confidence - only a message of external pheromone confidence.

And as we all know, results from pheromones are not reliable, they come and go. BTW I believe that's good because

otherwise one could become addicted to that stuff.

So here is what works: Use mones for the extra edge, that

means, for fun! Knowing you don't need them but you just play with them because it's your choice...

Exclamation

I think you are right

about the "dont play the part be the part" thing
    but i disagree on the you dont need mones...

you do need

mones cose you have them naturally & use them wheter you like it or not ...

its tru confidence is key in

getting laid
    but is not necesserly what blocks somone.

Take me for exaple : im 28 virgin i can brake the ice

whenever i feel like it with just about anybody even cute girls. but here is the thing i got unconcious issues to be

solved so i need mones to get over those

some ppl even use them to help an already verry good game.

some

uses them to change theire mood to make themselves happier

some uses hormones with them for that congruency

thingy

there is lots of uses & congruency is not necessarly needed if you just whant to learn how to play & then

Act the part ...

I and many others mainly use

'mones as an enhancement to our business and professional lives. It's sorta like adding oil to help machinery run

a little smoother. Of course your words, actions and performance must be in harmony or no amount of SOE will get you

a promotion or a publishing deal. So it ain't a magic pill. You still gotta be the shit to make it.

Although

I appreciate the extra edge 'mones can provide for initiating romantic and sexual relationships, I did fine without

them. They merely seem to speed things up a bit, help break the ice, amp things up and provide a little amusement.

However, once in a relationship you're gotta provide the substance or it falls to crap quickly.

"As I

understand it there is some overlap between the pickup and the pheromone community.
    I dunno, but the

concept of a "pickup" or "pheromone community" strikes me as huge misnomer. Using pheromones ain't a religious

order or philosophical school of thought anymore than people that like classical music or wear True Religion Jeans.

Followers of Dirty David strike me as meekgeeks transformed into religious zealots trying to work out their

salvation. Sort of a Jehovah Witness spawned by FuckinFas.com.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    I did fine without

them.
    If one does fine without mones, then they have a good chance that they will even do better with

mones, like you do! If they couldn't get anything going without mones, they may not be able to act properly with

mones.

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    However, once in a relationship you're gotta provide the substance or it falls to crap

quickly.
    That's a good point! If I start using even a tiny amount of (well covered) -none in an

existing relationship I get reactions like: "I would NEVER have dated you if you had been wearing that musk

fragrance...". And if I start dating with -none, the girl may be all over me and I am forced to continue or I become

uninteresting (again, incongruent from her point of view).

Thread Information