Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread: Excerpts

Phero Pro

visit-red-300x50PNG
    [QUOTE=CrystalMoon

FYI bronzie -

not all women are narcissistic. Sweeping generalisations like that, are NOT going to win you many female

friends..

Ail :-)[/QUOTE]

Ail, I really think you post some terrific stuff at times. But

I totally lose respect for you, when you post on other forums, that you people "over there" are so enlightened when

it comes to pheromones, and pheromone technology. It really does not do anyone any good when you become so

contentious over here and then run back to the enlightened place and whine about posters on these boards. Makes you

look like a bit of a phony over here. Many people enjoy different phero forums and this pettiness on your part does

not serve either or any pheromne business well at all.

King of the coupons!

Question

Quote Originally Posted by tounge
    Ail, I really

think you post some terrific stuff at times. But I totally lose respect for you, when you post on other forums, that

you people "over there" are so enlightened when it comes to pheromones, and pheromone technology. It really does not

do anyone any good when you become so contentious over here and then run back to the enlightened place and whine

about posters on these boards. Makes you look like a bit of a phony over here. Many people enjoy different phero

forums and this pettiness on your part does not serve either or any pheromne business well at all.

<<TOUNGE>

Anything new on the Wipes? It's the fem wipes that smells like bubble gum, say?
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57

<<TOUNGE>

Anything new on the Wipes? It's the fem wipes that smells like bubble gum, say?

Don't know M&M. Been about 4 years since I used them and then only the men's. I

thought they were decent. I hope that this response will be enlightening enough for you.

Phero Enthusiast

Ail, I really think

you post some terrific stuff at times. But I totally lose respect for you, when you post on other forums, that you

people "over there" are so enlightened when it comes to pheromones, and pheromone technology. It really does not do

anyone any good when you become so contentious over here and then run back to the enlightened place and whine about

posters on these boards. Makes you look like a bit of a phony over here. Many people enjoy different phero forums

and this pettiness on your part does not serve either or any pheromne business well at all.
    i have noticed

that when someone pushes another persons buttons, its usually because they feel threatened.
    i dont see evidence

from anyone but you finding crystalmoon comming across as anything but educated,and it seems you might be a little

intimidated? i dont know. i actually find it "petty" that you would go out of your way to call someone petty ,LOL.

maybe this is the alpha " if i insult a woman, the guys will think im cool" ?
    help me understand, i always

thought you had alot to contribute

King of the coupons!

Question

Don't know

M&M. Been about 4 years since I used them and then only the men's. I thought they were decent. I

hope that this response will be enlightening enough for you.
    Nawh, Signor Tounge, you gave me

everything but what I asked for ... get back inside the box. You're in Canada, right?

Stoppit, Lor!

He needs a hug.

Anyone else have the million dollar answer ... fem wipes (bubble gum), males

wipes (not)?
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Lor
    i have noticed that when

someone pushes another persons buttons, its usually because they feel threatened.
    i dont see evidence from anyone

but you finding crystalmoon comming across as anything but educated,and it seems you might be a little intimidated?

i dont know. i actually find it "petty" that you would go out of your way to call someone petty ,LOL.

maybe this is the alpha " if i insult a woman, the guys will think im cool" ?
    help me understand, i always

thought you had alot to contribute

Cut the crap lady. You have no clue about

my way of thinking on women. I deal on a daily basis with highly educated women. You are trying to cloud the point

here lady.

Your friend "Moon" is a hypocrite. After a couple of months of being dormant she kicked up the

Love-Scent bashing thread on Harris's forum. There was no need for that. Many of us read as many phero sites as

possible. What she is doing is not good for anyone involved. I enjoy reading everyone's point of view on the use of

pheromnes, but when members of another place take an eliteist attitude and attribute to others their own behavior,

than I call it as I see it. No one on any pheromone site has a momopoly on Pheromone useage and knowledge.

I

have used pheromones and related products for over 25 years, so I have a pretty good idea of what is what. Contrary

to popular belief around these parts, pheromones are of major intrest to the authentic bio-science community. The

people with no dog in the business side of the hunt are able to see things in alot more realistic and objective

manner.

I have used many of the products that Boyd sells as well as many that Harris sells. And many others.

I have loyalty to what works for me.

So before you come over here and make your silly little judgements take

the plank out of your own eyes before you try to detect a speck in others.

And Mobley I don't need a

friggin hug. Why don't you look at things through a more realistic prism.

Phero Enthusiast

Smile i like being called a lady.....

Cut the crap lady. You have no clue about my way of thinking on women. I deal on a daily basis with

highly educated women. You are trying to cloud the point here lady.

Your friend "Moon" is a hypocrite. After a

couple of months of being dormant she kicked up the Love-Scent bashing thread on Harris's forum. There was no need

for that. Many of us read as many phero sites as possible. What she is doing is not good for anyone involved. I

enjoy reading everyone's point of view on the use of pheromnes, but when members of another place take an eliteist

attitude and attribute to others their own behavior, than I call it as I see it. No one on any pheromone site has a

momopoly on Pheromone useage and knowledge.

I have used pheromones and related products for over 25 years, so I

have a pretty good idea of what is what. Contrary to popular belief around these parts, pheromones are of major

intrest to the authentic bio-science community. The people with no dog in the business side of the hunt are able to

see things in alot more realistic and objective manner.

I have used many of the products that Boyd sells as well

as many that Harris sells. And many others. I have loyalty to what works for me.

So before you come over here

and make your silly little judgements take the plank out of your own eyes before you try to detect a speck in

others.

And Mobley I don't need a friggin hug. Why don't you look at things through a more realistic

prism.
    Mobley, i think your right *hugs tounge* he is really an angry man, sounds like he doesnt

value women's opinions, especially if they do not mesh with his own.
    im cool when people disagree with my

opinions, i know not everyone will have my same experience. they are entitled to their own as well. everyone here

might know a little something too, even if we havent been playing with pheromones for 25 + years.
    i will try to be

more respectful of you in the future, after all you are crying out for it.
    i do however respect Ail ,we have not

always agreed but she gives an opinion without attacking/insulting.

i would like to order some peace and love

pheromones, maybe something called hippydayz.....

King of the coupons!

Lightbulb

And Mobley I

don't need a friggin hug. Why don't you look at things through a more realistic prism.
    Realistic prism

... Hmmmmm that's a tuffy. Where did you purchase yours? Take it back, I think you got ripped off! I'll

leave well enough alone. Still ... get back in the box, you're dangerous thinking out of it.

Now

back to the previously scheduled program ... fem wipes ... anyone? anyone? Bronzie?

King of the coupons!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Lor
    Mobley, i think your

right *hugs tounge* he is really an angry man, sounds like he doesnt value women's opinions, especially if

they do not mesh with his own.
    im cool when people disagree with my opinions, i know not everyone will have my

same experience. they are entitled to their own as well. everyone here might know a little something too, even if we

havent been playing with pheromones for 25 + years.
    i will try to be more respectful of you in the future, after

all you are crying out for it.
    i do however respect Ail ,we have not always agreed but she gives an opinion without

attacking/insulting.

i would like to order some peace and love pheromones, maybe something called

hippydayz.....
    He woke up from a bashing nightmare perhaps? He does seem a little tight in the a$$

about something, but I can't, for the life of me, seem to figure it out. O'well seeyall!

Tounge isn't angry, he's

blunt and honest. Him and I have had a few disagreements over the years but I can say he's one of the most honest

people on this forum. When he sees a duck he calls it a duck and its usually worthwhile to pay attention to his

observations. He doesn't miss much.

The best thing to do, of course, is to go visit that 'enlightened forum'

and read for yourselves and make your own judgments about his comments.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Phero Enthusiast

this duck needs no forum as

her soap-box,so i bid you all adieu.
    may it become so much more wise for my having left
    cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by woofa1
    Is that so

bronzie. I am into the spirutual stuff and co. And was thinking of contributing more regurly. Now im a bit scared?

Actually what do you think, moderator? Some advice needed.

Cheers
    What's the question? Your welcome

and encouraged to contribute. There are no hidden agendas or unspoken rules here. If you read the rules and the

basic guidelines in any forum, you can't go wrong. Also, with the exception of some really egregious actions, if

there is a problem we'll say something to you in private before doing anything else. Please don't hesitate to

contribute.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Default bronzie and others

Getting back to

the excite wipes, i think maybe the concentrations mones on each wipe was just right for the effects they had.

After all Dr.d is right up there with the best. Truly great product that one.

Now can anyone give me a true

opininion of a314. I feel there is not many mones in a314, nice smell though. Any takers on this.

Some people claim great results

with it. Personallly, I saw absolutley nothing with it by itself. As a means of mellowing TE it seems to be

moderately useful.

Thomas Jefferson

Phero Pro

Woofa, I cant smell a single

.mone in a314, nothing, smell is nice.

I bought it because I want to be James Bond, or live like him at

least, im suprised that a314 web page doesnt promise, for your car to turn into an Aston Martin, while wearing the

stuff.

Default a314

Yes,my opinion to this

product. on its own.
    And i have been wearing it for 2 weeks is that the product does nothing for me at all.

I

have seen the site promoting this product, and to tell you the truth it is a bit over the top. James Bond effect,

now come on. Bronzie do you know who makes it? In a nutshell to overpriced as starters.

And i am very skeptical

if it infact, has a concentration of mones in it. I leave it at that.But thanks again guys for giving me a true

indication as to its effect?

Phero Pro

Yeah Woofa no results from my

side either, its from a company called Andriotics. And just to say something, if this product is anything to go by,

im highly scepticle of thier other product line.

Yes Woof, the marketing page promoting a314 is over the top,

and is reminisent of a b grade spam web page, anyone with half a brain can understand its all just

bull.

Woof, have you tried it in combo? maybe do that....as many have reported good results in combo, its

supposed to tone down if your wearing .none

good post woof!

Default Drama IIa

OK, so I went offline

for a few weeks only to come back and find that Tounge and Bronzie have apparently driven Ail and Lor off this

forum.

This is idiotic and shameful.

These intelligent, perceptive, and respectable, insightful ladies were

an asset to this group and for some unknown reason there has apparently been no attempt at recovering their loyalty,

their input, their membership, their respect or their business.

Not that I believe Bronzie and Tounge

now have any right to their respect, but I thought this forum was moderated fairly and impartially, and assumed that

personal attacks were intolerable. Since this is obviously not the case, and I haven't seen any attempt at

moderation on the part of any moderators or forum members - other than Mobley who seems to be the only real Alpha

Male in this crowd - I think I will be taking MY loyalty, membership, respect, writing and

money... elsewhere.

But before Bronzie jumps in with a personal attack about how I apparently have too

much time on my hands, I want this to be understood... I don't have very much time on my hands - but my hands

are always on my keyboard. I am a medical education writer in addition to a healthcare professional. So I spend most

of my free time at my computer, and it is now always online. I keep my browsers tabs open to several forums 24/7

and alternate between my research software, writing software, and these forums. That's why I post at odd hours

and respond quickly when people post responses.

My writing generates a fair deal of repeat visits to my

blog/thread and I will be taking it elsewhere, along with my money and quite possibly a few eyeballs. This may not

impact this forum very much but I think that in the long run, unfair moderation and
    a general attitude of

disrespect towards women is NOT an intelligent or positive business practice.

Bruce, I respect you, I thank you,

and I hope your business evolves beyond this point. Quickly.

Belgareth, it was interesting chatting with you

but as a moderator you need to be more detached.

E-mail me when this partisan, combative, immature atmosphere of

disrespect blows over. As of right now I don't want to be a part of this anymore.

BFN,
    Gabe

Gabe, I like your postings and

experiments. Wherever you post, I'll read, and if I have a useful reply I'll post it.

Noone has the right to

rubbish another person's opinion, or delve in attacks.

Products wise, there are two, maybe three companies that

I trust, Love-Scent being one of them. It shouldn't be a taboo to mention another like . I trust those

companies ethics, quality products.

Forum wise, before my time it seems there was an avalanche sometime ago of

other companies promoting competing products here, which understandably resulted in some heavy moderation. This

seems to have had some authentic users getting mixed with that, unjust in some cases.

But I will give it to the

forum moderation now, I can see some reasonable mention of competing products, being compared with objectivity, and

that is a good sign that I hope would remain. I can tell you that alone made me make a new order from the shop

here.

There is still some unwarranted person to person challenges. I do not see the point really, since this is

new science, noone can claim mastery of it, nor more so, putting down others' opinions.

We should listen more,

not tell others what they should think, or belittle them, newbie or expert alike. Those who think are superior, just

spare us.

That is my opinion.

Journeyman

I cannot comment on all of the

details of the previous post, nor do I want to. However, I can't help but aggree with the comment about women. I am

here becuase I like to attract women and I like playing around with this stuff. But there is a lot of mention of

cheating on here and pure disrespect to women. I am here becuase I want to get a good girl. I am sure people will

not like me for posting this, but I had to. I like it here, but when I read about others seducing their friends

wives ect.... It makes me feel bad for the person they call a friend.

I am not going anywhere.

I feel like I

am part of this community. And I really like it here.

I am not commenting on the moderation because I have not

payed any attention, however I will say this, there are a few times where something becomes personal bashing, and I

have seen moderators step in. But there is a few domaniant posters on here that could ease up a bit, but its nothing

that will take me away from here unless it gets bad. And I hope my comments haven't provoked anything.

We're trying to lock in what

phero's do, and how to do it. We talk doses, products, specific phero's, mixes, situations etc .. That is the

interesting part.

What individuals use that for, is a different matter .. I usually isolate that from the

above.

I can drive my car to work, tow the boat, or drag race it. Ford can't influence none of those.

Post Dont get hung up on details...

here is what i think
    1st- moderation does happend (did you see my post about this tread ?)
    2nd-

some forum are badly managed
    this one seams nice
    3- who says Lor & her friend are gone?
    4-i didnt see any

moderation on that tread where they where bashing at each other...
    5-im here to learn about pheromones
    7-not to

wine about "my point of view" & im sorry to actualy do ..
    8-yes it does help to have some womens around to see

what theire take is on this & that ...

9- & most important : Tanks for posting to all especialy to that

"short fat guy" gabe.

To all of you who think there was some mismanagment of this forum think

about this : if you log onto Undernet & say "im looking for a lady" in the #montreal channel you get kiked & banned

while ppl wrambling & pissing off each other dont get any attention &/or pollute the chat room with stupidities that

is what i call mismanagment ...

No matter what the mods do they

have a difficult path to tread. On one hand, we demand freedom of expression. On the other hand, we wish to be

protected from frickin' horse's arses and flame jobs. I think this forum is managed well. It ain't open season on

noobs and dips and yet we don't want this forum overly sanitized and policed. Too much policing would kill the free

exchange of ideas.

I think a year or two ago the mods were more proactive and banned many members for

infractions. It made for a less combatant forum but also a boring and less active one. I get the impression the mods

are more tolerant than years past but will ultimately boot you if you really ask for it. Still, it's a lot more

restrained and polite than the real world. Sheesh, Gabe if a few remarks from a jerk or two gets your goat this

easily, your real life will surely be a livin' hell.

I haven't noticed Lor MIA but I've been busy and

haven't kept up as much as I used to.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Phero Pro

Gabe, I have not driven Lor or

Ail off this forum, I believe this might be a figment of your imagination, in fact, not to name names, but I have

gained the friendship/respect of many members and we communicate off this forum.

I didn't even know you

existed until I just read your post, desite what you think, alot of us that post on this forum do have a life, and

don't actually take it as serious as you seem to have just done, and I agree with the above poster, if you display

so much sensitivity in here, I dont want to imagine how sensitive you are in the real world, very difficult

indeed.

Just a wake up call, this is a internet forum, not a social setting, or a bar or a club, and if you

dont want to read my posts or any others for that matter, there is a little feature called ignore, it will screen

out those that seem to effect your sensitivities. I believe you can find this in your profile settings.

I'd like to thank all of you

for your kind words and reasonable attitudes. We do try hard to keep this a good place for people to come and talk

freely. But for moderators, its a no win situation no matter what we do or how we try. I am the first to tell you

that I have no idea what I am doing and am always willing to listen to any suggestion made. I've solicited

suggestions in the past and a number of people here have been kind enough to share their thoughts and ideas with me.

It is always appreciated.

In a way the forum is a microcosm of the real world. There's always a group who wants

it their own way no matter how it affects others. They are the ones crying the loudest about freedom of speech and

expression and are also the first to demand anybody who disagrees with them be suppressed. They are also the ones

who become the most indignant when somebody has the temerity to disagree with them. We've seen a number of examples

of that here.

Gegogi, you are right that we are less proactive than we were, with reason. A while back, around

the time you joined the forum, there were a few members who trashed the new members, pulled every serious thread off

track with horseplay and otherwise made it unpleasant for those who wanted to use the forum to discuss pheromones.

We had to come down hard on them and once the problem was resolved we backed off. None of us want to be dictators or

anything else. With few exceptions, banning has always been a group decision made after the person was warned

repeatedly. I can honestly say that there has never been an arbitrary banning. Rather, we go to considerable lengths

to avoid that action whenever possible.

There's a lot that went on behind the scenes recently and some pretty

sleazy things done by some of the biggest whiners. But, the majority of the people here are a great lot that I've

had the pleasure of learning from and sharing with. I'd like it to stay that way.

Thomas Jefferson

Phero Pro

Just want to say, I read this

post from the start, just now, it seems, if you do come across as sensitive in this post, I think I understand the

reason, I don't know you, but sometimes with alot of forum members, what I have gathered is what we write on here

is often amplified with what is going on in our personal life. A kind of of inflated ego, persona, or whatever you

want to call it. People in reality, and ive met alot in my time using the net, are quite normal off it, in most

cases that is, you get the odd exception.

I have met people from other forums, a big gathering in one case,

people thought I was an jerk because that is what I was like on that particular forum, when they met me, they

couldnt believe thier eyes, they all loved me.

Get my drift...

Phero Pro

Let's call a spade a spade. There

is an agenda going on here. There is another Phero website/business that is competing (or thinks it is) with

Love-Scent. Many of the banned LS people have found a cozy home over there. More power to them. Also many cross post

to both forums, God Bless them.

However a few of the dissatisfied, that still have posting priviledges here,

decide to bring back an anti LS thread. I called out these phonies on their bullshit. I can understand the banned

members letting out some of their frustration. It's human nature, but some of the phonies decided to ressurect and

post new anti LS threads. That in my opinion is a sleazy way to do business. Have some of your lackeys PM people

over here and tell them about the more "enlightned" place is crap. Promote your website by putting out a better

product. There is no need to tear other places up.

I have taken the time to post to help people like Gabe,

and I never chased anyone out of here. Never insulted Ail becuase she was a women. But pointed out her phony

actions. Nothing to do with her femaleness. These people are very disingenious and it doesn't help the LS forums to

have them spread their venom . The moderators know a hell of a lot more of what goes on behind the scene that most

do here. And I for one hope the whiners keep their word and don't bother with the LS forums anymore.

I

don't have anymore time to waste on these frauds, but you people need to see the agenda that is being played out by

one business on another. The only jerks here are the ones that have an agenda. Too bad so many are blind to the

truth.

Post Last post of 2006

Gegogi.

I'm posting this reply because I hate being misinterpreted more than anything else in this world. I don't think

I'm overly sensitive but of course, i can be wrong. I have other reasons for my actions. The remarks aren't what

"got my goat", the general atmosphere of disrespect and animosity is what's turned me off and embarrassed me. Think

of it as me walking away from a pointless argument between friends. I may eventually be back. But not soon, and

definitely not with as much enthusiasm. And Gegogi, I still think SOE smells like the ass of a swamp ape.

Bronzie, you're right in one case - the written word is often not the best medium. In your writing to me

you come off as condescending and presumptive - at least regarding my understanding of the internet and forums...

but you say that you don't come across as a "jerk" in person. I haven't met you in person, so I'm going to assume

this is true, but I'm also not one to use labels like "jerk" to begin with. As an aside, I don't think that my

online persona is any different than my "real world" personality. The only difference is that I find it's easier to

express myself fully in writing because I can organize my thoughts in a detailed fashion before expressing them, I

can edit them for impact, and I can go on and on and on... without being interrupted. Other than that, I am exactly

the same in reality as I am here. So if I ever meet anyone else offline, there will not be any surprises other than

my bad breath.

Having said that, I think it's necessary for me to state unambiguously that the reason I'm

taking a "leave of absence" is that you're not the only one to have offline or outside relationships with both

other forum members and non-members who regularly read this forum, but you apparently do not have offline

relationships with the same female readers that I do.

Your posts on both sites, and the flavor of posts on this

site in general, often are demeaning to those females. You have the right to your opinion, but I also have

real-world reasons to walk away when things get out of hand.

Belgareth and Tounge. Thanks for all of the

help and information you've given me. I obviously have no way of knowing what's going on behind the scenes.

I also have no time to find out what's happened in the past. I only know what I've seen lately and that is what

I'm acting upon.

The rivalry between the two sites is none of my business and I don't want any part of it,

but I do want to continue "blogging" about my experiences. My new blog was set up by the rival website but it is not

sponsored, edited, or managed by them. I've set up the blog account but have not written anything for it yet. I

have monday off, so I will probably spend the afternoon working on my first post.

You won't find me writing

about other forum members anywhere (at least not on my blog and not without also PM'ing them and being good-natured

about it) and you won't find me dragging Lovescents name through the mud anywhere. You also won't find me giving

advice. All I will do, as I have done in the past, is ramble on about my own pheromone experiences.
    I can always be

reached through IM on AOL's Instant Messenger, screen-name ImGabe.

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by gabe1970
    The rivalry

between the two sites is none of my business and I don't want any part of it, but I do want to continue "blogging"

about my experiences.

You won't find me writing about other forum members (at least not without also

PM'ing them and being good-natured about it) and you won't find me dragging Lovescents name through the

mud.
    Can't say it any better than that, Gabe!

As long as this world spins ... there will be

fakes/flakes, so let'em be. I do my best to mind my OWN business! Should be a way of life, but it's

not. I ain't no duck!

I apparently edited my post as

Mobley was posting, thus the quoting discrepancy. I added a link to my blog.

Take care Mobley,
    Gabe

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information