Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread: Excerpts

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Sorry Gabe, I didn't mean to

misinterpret your motives. I haven't noticed a "general atmosphere of disrespect and animosity," although I have

certainly noted a few individuals can be mean spirited. I've snarled at a few myself.

Unfortunately I think this

forum has taken on too much of a "boys club" vibe. It wasn't always that way. When some guys post here they are

less than welcoming to women (too much David D). It's as if they assume only men will read their posts.

I'm not

a fan of blogs--prefer the interchange of forums--but good luck.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Quote Originally Posted by SoCal
    I am here becuase

I like to attract women and I like playing around with this stuff. But there is a lot of mention of cheating on here

and pure disrespect to women. I am here becuase I want to get a good girl. I am sure people will not like me for

posting this, but I had to. I like it here, but when I read about others seducing their friends wives ect.... It

makes me feel bad for the person they call a friend.

I am not going anywhere.

I feel like I am part of this

community. And I really like it here.
    I am here for the same reason, to attract a good girl (available &

single) for hopefully a LTR.

I hope this community can continue to grow and that there will be peace between the

members/posters. That's what I hope. Hopefully some bridges will be mended, not more burnt. That's my opinion

basically, no disrespect to anyone is meant or wished.

SoCal and Superman,

That's

a good goal. I wish you luck with it. And I hope that for a while we are done with the unpleasantness created by

people who want to play nasty games. There's always going to be some conflict, it's human nature. But people who

come just to stir up trouble get pretty tiresome.

As for getting a nice lady for an LTR, I wish you good

hunting. The best advice I can offer is going to get me into an argument but here goes. Be a gentleman about

everything you do. Don't lower yourself to playing head games of any sort, act with pride and honesty every day.

When you are around women treat them well but always remember that you are in charge of you. You cannot buy a good

woman, you can only win her through how you present yourself. Dress well, be clean and neat and well groomed. Be

honorable and always keep a good sense of humor about you. You may not win the first time but as you practice at it

you'll find you attract more and a better class of women.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth
    But people who

come just to stir up trouble get pretty tiresome.
    I really agree with you and there's nothing much you

can do in the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by belgareth
    Don't lower yourself to playing head games of any sort, act with pride and

honesty every day. When you are around women treat them well but always remember that you are in charge of you. You

cannot buy a good woman, you can only win her through how you present yourself. Dress well, be clean and neat and

well groomed. Be honorable and always keep a good sense of humor about you.
    That's what I do. Good

advice, anyway.

Phero Pro

gabe, I mentioned that I have

friends from this forum, yes I do, and most of them are female, if my manner was so demeaning and offensive to them,

why are so many of them on my msn and yahoo instant messangers, and we talk all the time?
    gabe, im telling you

this via this forum, because you sent me a private message today, I tried replying via that, but you had put me on

ignore and my privates cannot be sent therefore I have no other means in contacting you, you have chosen not to

recieve any privates, yet you send them.
    Ok, anyway dude, good luck with the phero use! this is phero forum

after all.

To some of the other guys, that think some members have been anti LS and they have hidden agendas,

this is mere speculation, and amounts to wacky consipracy theories. I for one, have not seen anything like that on

this forum. If I read that in another forum, well, that is another forum and they are free to write what they like

on that forum and they shouldnt be judged in here. It's not as if they have a written legal contract with this

forum.

Anyway, I come here to post, have fun, relax and read and so do alot of my friends that use pheros and

are scattered around the world, I avoid getting personal, however lately people in here have been getting personal

for the wrong reasons. It's becoming a soap opera..

Default update on a314

Yes, infact i tried

it to tone down effect of NPA.

Four days straight i think it may have some effect of doing this . But on its own

it i have had no seemingly James bond effect. No hits reported on this one. Overall evaluation, doesnt work for

me!

King of the coupons!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by bronzie
    To some of the

other guys, that think some members have been anti LS and they have hidden agendas,

this is mere speculation, and amounts to wacky consipracy theories. I for one, have not seen anything like that on

this forum. If I read that in another forum, well, that is another forum and they are free to write what they like

on that forum and they shouldnt be judged in here. It's not as if they have a written legal contract with

this forum.

Anyway, I come here to post, have fun, relax and read and so do alot of my friends that use pheros

and are scattered around the world, I avoid getting personal, however lately people in here have been getting

personal for the wrong reasons. It's becoming a soap opera.
    On target Bronzie!

I had a

hidden agenda, until a couple of days ago. The only person that knows it is BRUCE, and it's been so long ago, I'm

sure he has no clue, but now, I'll have to take another route because of it.

There are some great moners

missing from this forum. Moners that I've stolen recipes from ... that works. I know they're peeping in

every now and then, but they're not as active as they were in the yester years. More recipes pleeeeeze ... Doc,

Bass, Whitehall, Jose, etc. etc. Phantom! Where are you!!!!!!? Anybody seen Watcher?

Mones

people! Mones.
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread Information