Like I've mentioned in other threads, I've been experiencing some outrageous hits with PI.

The

problem is that in many situations, it seems to good to be true, and I really have avoided the hits because I don't

know how to handle them.

For example, what do you do in these types of situations...

...you're sitting

somewhere. A girl and her boyfriend sit down nearby and the girl is staring at you, throwing you glances, despite

chatting with her boyfriend. The boyfriend also throws you confusing/hostile glances, wondering why his girl is

staring your way, and starts to act really protective of his girlfriend.

...or, you're sitting somewhere in the

vicinity of what you believe are some very good-looking guys. You are not gay, but these guys are very muscular,

tall, and portray the typical characteristics girls go crazy over. Yet, the girls completely ignore these awesome

guys and come to you...and you're not some model or anything. This annoys the studs and they look at you oddly.

And this all happens without you even opening your mouth...it's not like the girls enjoy your personality because

you haven't even shown that yet.

...or, you're sitting somewhere, and a little kid who was sitting in their

dad's lap, runs over to you...as if excited you've finally arrived. They get really amused by your presence and

act like you're their long lost relative who used to bring them toys.

These types of experiences are so

inexplicable I try to avoid them like the plague. Because it casts an image of suspicion on you, and it makes

people all around wonder "why?"

Anyone know how to dodge these types of situations or stuff you can say when it

happens? (I mean, of course I can stop using 'mones...but I meant beside that option. When it starts happening, I

almost feel like everywhere I go there is going to be a spotlight on me, and sometimes I'll just get tired of it

and spend the rest of the day at home. This is the conclusion I came to before this summer...and that's why I

stopped using 'mones for most of this last summer...too much attention to be honest. But I've only returned to

using 'mones for a month or so, so I wasn't planning on stopping again so soon.)

thanks