Close

Thread: Obsessing

Stranger

Default Obsessing

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi Everyone;

This is my

first post, But I am not a new pheromones user.But neither an experienced one...

Let me tell a bit about my

story.In my work there is a girl I know for 3 months.After 2 weeks since we met , we went out somewhere and had a

good dialog.And I felt very strong feelings about her.But I learned that she had a boyfriend.In fact I also knew

that but I also know he don't interest with her and also abusing her.So I explained my intention about her.Not all

my strong feelings(at that time) but indicated that I wanna be with her.But she stated I have a boyfirend and this

is not possible now..

This was nearly 2 months ago...We still conversating with her and She still with her

boyfriend as far as I know.But a strange thing is happened.She mistaked One of my close friends in work for her old

lover.And become interested with him.I see it in her eyes now.And one of our common friends said, she is interested

with him.It makes me sick. .It seems he has no plus on me according to my point of view.But I can not

understand why I failed in this selection issue.

Now I have another girlfriend for a month which I believe she

loves & cares me(After that situation I must be with someone else to forget her). But I couldn't forget

completely...Since I see her everyday in work.I can not control my feelings.Sometimes I say "I have forgotten her"

to myself but after that when I see her I notice that that is totally wrong.

I can not understand why a girl

insist to be with a man who just amusing with her.But again according to me and our common friends opinions she has

a lot of complexes.Psychological
    inconsistencies etc...

At that point I know pheromones can not do anything

about that at all.This is not my question.I wanna just ask is there anyone who lived a stiuation like this?

Note

that I started using pheromones again just for self-esteem.Maybe just to get some looks ,compliments.
    After this

event my self-esteem became very poor.Using pheros just to earn some self-esteem.But again I dont expect anything

from pheromones for this.

It seems her decisions can not be changed...

What can I do to forget her and earn

my self-esteem again? Now I am planning to leave my job for that reason.Maybe some suggestions can help...
    Last edited by LnlBss; 11-04-2006 at 07:48 AM.

You projected on her an image from

your mind, that is not her.

A good way is to just observe girls and women, not 'feel' anything, until you

watch and assess for a while.

Take their actions as they are, no more and no less, and you will see clearly who

is interested in you, and who is not.

Then, if you still talking, you can slowly apply feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by LnlBss
    Hi

Everyone;

This is my first post, But I am not a new pheromones user.But neither an experienced one...

Let me tell a bit about my story.In my work there is a girl I know for 3 months.After 2 weeks since we met , we

went out somewhere and had a good dialog.And I felt very strong feelings about her.But I learned that she had a

boyfriend.In fact I also knew that but I also know he don't interest with her and also abusing her.So I explained

my intention about her.Not all my strong feelings(at that time) but indicated that I wanna be with her.But she

stated I have a boyfirend and this is not possible now..

This was nearly 2 months ago...We still

conversating with her and She still with her boyfriend as far as I know.But a strange thing is happened.She mistaked

One of my close friends in work for her old lover.And become interested with him.I see it in her eyes now.And one of

our common friends said, she is interested with him.It makes me sick. .It seems he has no plus on me according

to my point of view.But I can not understand why I failed in this selection issue.

Now I have another

girlfriend for a month which I believe she loves & cares me(After that situation I must be with someone else to

forget her). But I couldn't forget completely...Since I see her everyday in work.I can not control my

feelings.Sometimes I say "I have forgotten her" to myself but after that when I see her I notice that that is

totally wrong.

I can not understand why a girl insist to be with a man who just amusing with her.But again

according to me and our common friends opinions she has a lot of complexes.Psychological
    inconsistencies

etc...

At that point I know pheromones can not do anything about that at all.This is not my question.I wanna

just ask is there anyone who lived a stiuation like this?

Note that I started using pheromones again just

for self-esteem.Maybe just to get some looks ,compliments.
    After this event my self-esteem became very poor.Using

pheros just to earn some self-esteem.But again I dont expect anything from pheromones for this.

It seems her

decisions can not be changed...

What can I do to forget her and earn my self-esteem again? Now I am planning

to leave my job for that reason.Maybe some suggestions can help...
    Here's a quote I just made up for your

situation"Don't wait all you life to board the Titanic because you will sink in the end"Just because it looks good

doesn't mean it can hold water" "You can't let one girl wreck your life I know from experience.If she doesn't

want you just move on with somebody who does want you.Then when that other lady sees you with somebody else she's

going to want you more.Most of the time its a blessing in disguise because they guy she likes now she will probably

dump for somebody else.

Default I no Cupidon

I would

personaly go with Platinum on this... are you realy going to leave you work ? just put her in the LJBF cathegorie Do

that intentionaly with her knowing about it ...
    & that projection thingy is also right
    you only show in you mind

(to yourself) the good side & forget about the reality that she is messed up ...
    elienate her from your work just

ignore her ... eventualy it would fall into place... take a vacation ...

Stranger

First , thanks to all answers.

That's what I am trying to do now.I am trying to eliminate her from my sight.Yes It seems, I projected her

something so much different from her in my mind.Leaving job is not a serious thought know.At least for her.But

addition of another problems related to work may make this a reason for me

Do you think being with someone else

really affects girls in those situations?Also do you think pheromones can be effective at least to some degree?

First , thanks

to all answers.

That's what I am trying to do now.I am trying to eliminate her from my sight.Yes It seems,

I projected her something so much different from her in my mind.Leaving job is not a serious thought know.At least

for her.But addition of another problems related to work may make this a reason for me

Do you think being

with someone else really affects girls in those situations?Also do you think pheromones can be effective at least to

some degree?
    Listen man,you WORK at the same place so what if you did go out then you would be obsessing

with her flirting with other guys and you wouldn't concentrate on your job.Besides you two would be seeing each

other all the time and you would be bored with each other quicker.Just move on and find someone outside of work.

Do you

think being with someone else really affects girls in those situations?Also do you think pheromones can be effective

at least to some degree?
    People want what they can't have its the "Forbidden Fruit" thing.When women see

you with another woman they think "If he has her I wonder what he has to get her so I want to see what he has.I get

hit on more when I am with a lady.

I know what you are thinking you want to use the mones to win this girl

over but it won't work.Just take me previous advice.

Quote Originally Posted by platinumfox
    I wonder

what he has to get her so I want to see what he has.I get hit on more when I am with a lady.

I know what you are

thinking you want to use the mones to win this girl over but it won't work.Just take me previous

advice.
    I wonder, would copulins work for him?

Thread Information