Close

Phero Enthusiast

Default How To Respond To Unrealistic Effects of 'Mones?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Like I've mentioned in other threads, I've been experiencing some outrageous hits with PI.

The

problem is that in many situations, it seems to good to be true, and I really have avoided the hits because I don't

know how to handle them.

For example, what do you do in these types of situations...

...you're sitting

somewhere. A girl and her boyfriend sit down nearby and the girl is staring at you, throwing you glances, despite

chatting with her boyfriend. The boyfriend also throws you confusing/hostile glances, wondering why his girl is

staring your way, and starts to act really protective of his girlfriend.

...or, you're sitting somewhere in the

vicinity of what you believe are some very good-looking guys. You are not gay, but these guys are very muscular,

tall, and portray the typical characteristics girls go crazy over. Yet, the girls completely ignore these awesome

guys and come to you...and you're not some model or anything. This annoys the studs and they look at you oddly.

And this all happens without you even opening your mouth...it's not like the girls enjoy your personality because

you haven't even shown that yet.

...or, you're sitting somewhere, and a little kid who was sitting in their

dad's lap, runs over to you...as if excited you've finally arrived. They get really amused by your presence and

act like you're their long lost relative who used to bring them toys.

These types of experiences are so

inexplicable I try to avoid them like the plague. Because it casts an image of suspicion on you, and it makes

people all around wonder "why?"

Anyone know how to dodge these types of situations or stuff you can say when it

happens? (I mean, of course I can stop using 'mones...but I meant beside that option. When it starts happening, I

almost feel like everywhere I go there is going to be a spotlight on me, and sometimes I'll just get tired of it

and spend the rest of the day at home. This is the conclusion I came to before this summer...and that's why I

stopped using 'mones for most of this last summer...too much attention to be honest. But I've only returned to

using 'mones for a month or so, so I wasn't planning on stopping again so soon.)

thanks

Phero Pro

PI is the best .none product on

the block. I have every .none product in existence, .none is great, because you get hits with it, and not just

mindless chatter from .nol.

I just typed a long-ass

post which my browser ate, so I'll try to summarize.

Smooth, I think you're worrying WAY too much about these

things. All of the results you listed could be attributed to super tight body language, good looks (I am sure you

are a good-looking guy, even if you don't think you compare to some of these other 'more alpha' guys you talk

about, just because of the results you have been having, and because you said you've had DIHL's pre-pheromone

usage), good style, other factors, or even natural pheromones.

Have you ever seen a girl who you didn't think

was conventionally attractive, or who wasn't your usual type, physically, but you couldn't stop thinking about

pulling their panties down and fucking them up against the nearest wall? Did you think that it was because of her

pheromones? Whether you did or you didn't, there's no way to know. Maybe you were attracted to the tilt of her

nose, or the way she held herself, or maybe you subconsciously perceived that the other guys around all wanted to

fuck her, and so you were influenced by that. Humans can rarely tell exactly what makes them attracted to someone,

and we often backwards-rationalize when we find ourselves attracted to someone we normally wouldn't expect to be

attracted to, in order to explain why we feel the way we do. I guarantee you, most people don't consider pheromones

in the equation.

Here's the thing though, if you act like you are not used to the attention and do not feel

deserving of it in comparison to the other guys around, that attitude will rub off on the women who were initially

attracted to you (I know -- this is my biggest problem right now). If you truly believe you are more deserving of

female attention than the other guys in the room, and you are getting it, it will seem natural. Women will think you

have 'something special' that they won't be able to put their finger on, but they'll chase you for it.

Have you ever seen a girl

who you didn't think was conventionally attractive, or who wasn't your usual type, physically, but you couldn't

stop thinking about pulling their panties down and fucking them up against the nearest wall?
    Yep, I hate

that when that happens. It's gotten me into serious trouble in the past so I resist with all my might. I doubt it

was the tilt of her nose (!) but nothing is more confusing than getting involved with a woman you are both repelled

and attracted to.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

What about situations when

girls standing in front or by you in night club start grinding their ass against your crotch.... not strongly but

lightly, but constantly touching you with their ass as they casually shake it to the music...

is this the

strongest possible signal of interest? Or they just playing?

Anyone have experience with starting a conversation

in an ass-grinding situation like this?

Phero Enthusiast

Either a very overt signal, or the

place just being too cramped.

Seeing as the last time I had the pleasure of getting "rubbing hits" in a club

that was packed so full you literally couldn't move without bumping into somebody was last night, this is not so

surprising.

Then again, clubs are designed this way because 1) smaller is cheaper 2) the owners figured out

that the more body contact there is, the more money they make.

Girls have, of course, gotten to the point of

blatantly rubbing their asses against interesting guys out of sheer frustration over the average western male's

approach anxiety. There was a time where a glance across a meadow sufficed. Today, they literally have to club the

guy on the head and drag him to their caves...roles reversed.

It's just retarded that

instead of saying "hey, wanna dance?", they start grinding your crotch while acting like they're not interested.

It gives me the impression these girls have low self-esteem and want attention or want to get me to _ask_ them to

dance (doesn't mean they want to dance with me or anyone), so that her self-esteem/status would rise from a high

status guy asking her.

Both of these grinders were with 2-3 girlfriends, so I figured it's a status raising

attempt in front of their friends... gave them the "You Wish!" look and moved on.

Quote Originally Posted by smooth312
    Like I've

mentioned in other threads, I've been experiencing some outrageous hits with PI.
    how much pi have u

been using? and where on you?

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by visual999
    It's just

retarded that instead of saying "hey, wanna dance?", they start grinding your crotch while acting like they're not

interested.

It gives me the impression these girls have low self-esteem and want attention or want to get me to

_ask_ them to dance (doesn't mean they want to dance with me or anyone), so that her self-esteem/status would rise

from a high status guy asking her.

Both of these grinders were with 2-3 girlfriends, so I figured it's a

status raising attempt in front of their friends... gave them the "You Wish!" look and moved on.
    Thats

just the way a lot of women dance in clubs. If you can't dance, they'll walk away. If you can dance, they'll

usually keep dancing, so long as they aren't absolutely repulsed by you.

It really isn't a sign of low

self-esteem.

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by bronzie
    PI is the

best .none product on the block. I have every .none product in existence, .none is great, because you get hits with

it, and not just mindless chatter from .nol.
    Bronzie,

Perhaps it's too early to make a conclusion

but I observed that a-none (The Edge) at the moment looks like has no effect yet on Asian girls. The only reaction

that I have so far is that women say I smell nice. That's because I mix it with Pherlure. Since pheromones effect

is very subjective in its results, I've to be positive in this matter. Recently, Smooth wrote that SOE works on

Asian women, so I guess I've to try it too as well as the otherwise I won't know what will work for me or

will take effects on the people in South East Asia.

Have a nice day.

Shah.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma
    Thats just the

way a lot of women dance in clubs. If you can't dance, they'll walk away. If you can dance, they'll usually keep

dancing, so long as they aren't absolutely repulsed by you.

It really isn't a sign of low

self-esteem.
    I understand that, but wasn't happening on dance floor, they were just standing there in

group (not moving to the music), moving here and there and when they "just happened" to move in front of me, one

started grinding.... never had that happened without pheros in clubs (outside of dance floor)...

then I moved

away and like 30 secs later another group of 3 chicks that were previously standing there wihtout moving to the

music just happens to move in front of me and the one with the biggest booty starts grinding and acting like she's

not even noticing me, while I could see she's in eye contact with her girlfriend who's checking out my reaction to

the grind...

put yourself into that situation, what would you think the chick is thinking when she's grinding

you while she won't even make eye contact when you move to her side .... would you start conversation with a chick

like that?

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by visual999
    I understand

that, but wasn't happening on dance floor, they were just standing there in group (not moving to the music), moving

here and there and when they "just happened" to move in front of me, one started grinding.... never had that

happened without pheros in clubs (outside of dance floor)...

then I moved away and like 30 secs later another

group of 3 chicks that were previously standing there wihtout moving to the music just happens to move in front of

me and the one with the biggest booty starts grinding and acting like she's not even noticing me, while I could see

she's in eye contact with her girlfriend who's checking out my reaction to the grind...

put yourself into that

situation, what would you think the chick is thinking when she's grinding you while she won't even make eye

contact when you move to her side .... would you start conversation with a chick like that?
    I think

you're reading too much into it. She wanted someone to dance with, not someone to talk to. Maybe she was just

messing with you. Chances are if she was interested in anything you had to say, she would have given you some kind

of acknowledgement. Either way you're overreacting to the situation, and probably attributing way too much to the

pheromones.

This type of 'hit', if it is one, is not very characteristic of something with as much none as

PI.

King of the coupons!

Lightbulb

...you're

sitting somewhere. A girl and her boyfriend sit down nearby and the girl is staring at you, throwing you glances,

despite chatting with her boyfriend. The boyfriend also throws you confusing/hostile glances, wondering why his girl

is staring your way, and starts to act really protective of his girlfriend.
    Some things are just to be

enjoyed, and in this situation you should enjoy the stroking of your ego with hopes that the boyfriend doesn't kick

your a$$. It's okay to enjoy your hits, it doesn't mean you have to act on'em all.

[quote=smooth312...or,

you're sitting somewhere in the vicinity of what you believe are some very good-looking guys. You are not gay, but

these guys are very muscular, tall, and portray the typical characteristics girls go crazy over. Yet, the girls

completely ignore these awesome guys and come to you...and you're not some model or anything. This annoys the studs

and they look at you oddly. And this all happens without you even opening your mouth...it's not like the girls

enjoy your personality because you haven't even shown that yet.[/quote]

Relaaaaaaaaaaax, normally people don't

just get up and kick your rear 'cause you're getting all the attention; but ... it would be good if you can run

and run fast in this sit-chation.

...or, you're sitting somewhere, and a little kid

who was sitting in their dad's lap, runs over to you...as if excited you've finally arrived. They get really

amused by your presence and act like you're their long lost relative who used to bring them toys.

These types

of experiences are so inexplicable I try to avoid them like the plague. Because it casts an image of suspicion on

you, and it makes people all around wonder "why?"

Anyone know how to dodge these types of situations or stuff

you can say when it happens? (I mean, of course I can stop using 'mones...but I meant beside that option. When it

starts happening, I almost feel like everywhere I go there is going to be a spotlight on me, and sometimes I'll

just get tired of it and spend the rest of the day at home. This is the conclusion I came to before this

summer...and that's why I stopped using 'mones for most of this last summer...too much attention to be honest. But

I've only returned to using 'mones for a month or so, so I wasn't planning on stopping again so soon.)

thanks
    Relaaaaax, go with the flow ... let'em wonder, Smoothee. You could also stop using mones if

it's bothering that much. I didn't think so.

How much and how

are you applying PI? Is is better than your SOE:NPA/AE:NPA mix ... I think that was you using those at work?

Thanks!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma
    I think you're

reading too much into it. She wanted someone to dance with, not someone to talk to. Maybe she was just messing with

you. Chances are if she was interested in anything you had to say, she would have given you some kind of

acknowledgement. Either way you're overreacting to the situation, and probably attributing way too much to the

pheromones.

This type of 'hit', if it is one, is not very characteristic of something with as much none as

PI.
    I think you confused me with the original poster

...was wearing SoE, lots of it and a tiny

dab on NPA... this rubbing and grinding is very typical of SoE, though everybody says it should make girls chatty.

Phero Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by live4themusic
    Smooth, I

think you're worrying WAY too much about these things. All of the results you listed could be attributed to super

tight body language, good looks (I am sure you are a good-looking guy, even if you don't think you compare to some

of these other 'more alpha' guys you talk about, just because of the results you have been having, and because you

said you've had DIHL's pre-pheromone usage), good style, other factors, or even natural pheromones.

Have you

ever seen a girl who you didn't think was conventionally attractive, or who wasn't your usual type, physically,

but you couldn't stop thinking about pulling their panties down and fucking them up against the nearest wall? Did

you think that it was because of her pheromones? Whether you did or you didn't, there's no way to know. Maybe you

were attracted to the tilt of her nose, or the way she held herself, or maybe you subconsciously perceived that the

other guys around all wanted to fuck her, and so you were influenced by that. Humans can rarely tell exactly what

makes them attracted to someone, and we often backwards-rationalize when we find ourselves attracted to someone we

normally wouldn't expect to be attracted to, in order to explain why we feel the way we do. I guarantee you, most

people don't consider pheromones in the equation.

Here's the thing though, if you act like you are not used to

the attention and do not feel deserving of it in comparison to the other guys around, that attitude will rub off on

the women who were initially attracted to you (I know -- this is my biggest problem right now). If you truly believe

you are more deserving of female attention than the other guys in the room, and you are getting it, it will seem

natural. Women will think you have 'something special' that they won't be able to put their finger on, but

they'll chase you for it.
    You make some really good points Live4.

You know, the thing is, this is one of

my biggest problems as well: if you act like you are not used to the attention and do not feel deserving of it in

comparison to the other guys around, that attitude will rub off on the women who were initially attracted to

you.

I mean, I can't seem to get used to the attention. Most times that I've tried to start a coversation with

the chick who's fawning over me I've been a nervous wreck to be honest. Only the times that I've started talking

a girl because I felt like it, and THEN she started showing the classic signs, have I been fine. It's like when

I'm in a situation where all the chicks are staring, I can't help but laugh to myself and think 'I'm serious not

THAT good-looking' ...I should get over it though and try to believe in myself more I guess...

The other thing

is...the last time I didn't wear any PI it felt different without all the constant attention. So I've just been

contemplating how much of this is PI or how much is me...I think a lot of it is PI, but maybe because I have decent

looks it works better? I'm not so sure. Yesterday I did a little 'experiment' and went to the store with PI,

but looking like a slob...unshaven, wearing my pajamas, beat-up sneakers, hair not combed, and just a tiny bit of

cover cologne. I got absolutely no hits. I thought I would get hits...but I guess some of it does have to do with

the way I dress / present myself.

Quote Originally Posted by blooot
    how much pi have u been using? and where on you?
    I use

about 1/2-3/4 of a drop on my neck primarily and behind my ears.

I've noticed that if you don't wash off your

application spots at night (at least for me)...that the 'mone signature gets stronger the next day. For example, I

actually wore just 3/4 of a drop on Wednesday of last week...and then nothing on Thursday, but I still seemed to

have OD'd on Thursday because I didn't wash them off Wedn. night. I took a shower the next morning, but it

didn't matter.

I've also noticed when you take a shower, if you rub the application spots, it seems to actually

aggravate the skin and bring more 'mones to the surface...so it's worse (in terms of OD'ing).

Also, I made

some notes a while back about how I take supplements such as Fenugreek and ZMA (which boost natural test)...they're

totally legal and cheap. I also said how I don't masturbate...

Well...I've noticed none of that makes a

difference. I haven't really been taking those 2 things lately, and I've been so unable to capitalize on my hits

that masturbation has become my new best friend. But the hits keep coming. Seriously though, I need to up my game

and get some confidence, I think that's my biggest problem, I'm always in such disbelief of the hits. Especially

when the girl is too hot. It's ridiculous because some guys would kill to be in my situations when I go

places...I'm starting to think that these hits are worthless if I can't do anything about them.

Phero Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Mohammad

Shah
    Bronzie,

Perhaps it's too early to make a conclusion but I observed that a-none (The Edge) at the moment

looks like has no effect yet on Asian girls. The only reaction that I have so far is that women say I smell nice.

That's because I mix it with Pherlure. Since pheromones effect is very subjective in its results, I've to be

positive in this matter. Recently, Smooth wrote that SOE works on Asian women, so I guess I've to try it too as

well as the otherwise I won't know what will work for me or will take effects on the people in South East

Asia.

Have a nice day.

Shah.
    Well, SOE works best because it seems to get them non-stop

talking...which usually around me they're really shy.

I didn't notice that you're in southeast Asia...I've

noticed Filipino chicks dig PI as well somewhat. Not as strong of a hit as I get from the usual chicks, but they do

like it. PI is usually too strong for asian chicks though, and I've noticed it scares them more than

helping.

SOE is funny as hell though. It gets girls talking absolutely nonsense, just for the sake of it. It's

hilarious when it's working...even if she's not saying anything funny, the fact that she's talking 20x more than

she usually does about random stuff she never would...just cracks me up. Happened today also...

Smooth, if you don't want

to do this I would understand, but I'm really starting to think there might be something special about your bottle

of PI specifically. I mean I think I've read that the makers of PI are not as reliable as LaCroy(makers of The edge

and NPA) when it comes to standardizing the pheromone contents of their products.

So I would be REALLY interested

in seeing if acquaintances of yours have the same kinds of reactions to your PI as you do... I know you don't want

other people to know you are using pheromones, so obviously this would be hard, but here is one thing I was

thinking:

You could buy a few cologne sample bottles, add a few drops of PI to each, and give them to friends who

you interact with frequently as 'gifts'. Observe.

It is kind of farfetched but let me know what you think,

because you are having results that exceed anything I thought possible with -none. Or maybe you're just much

better-looking than you give yourself credit for.

Journeyman

Well, SOE

works best because it seems to get them non-stop talking...which usually around me they're really shy.

I

didn't notice that you're in southeast Asia...I've noticed Filipino chicks dig PI as well somewhat. Not as strong

of a hit as I get from the usual chicks, but they do like it. PI is usually too strong for asian chicks though, and

I've noticed it scares them more than helping.

SOE is funny as hell though. It gets girls talking absolutely

nonsense, just for the sake of it. It's hilarious when it's working...even if she's not saying anything funny,

the fact that she's talking 20x more than she usually does about random stuff she never would...just cracks me up.

Happened today also...
    Smooth, thanks a lot.

Yes, I live in Malaysia which is a multi-racial country

and a peaceful one. The 3 major ethnics are Malays, Chinese and Indians which give me a wide range of opportunities

to conduct my pheromone tests.

Planning to order the SOE combo as well as the . Hopefully, with this I

can see some positive results.
    I'm not so sure about the VNO theory, but I somehow feel that the Asians in this

region are immune to certain type of pheromones! Of course this is not true as I said in my earlier post that it's

too early to make any conclusion. Further more, I haven't tried most of the pheromones sold by L-S. Anyway, let's

see how it goes.

Oh! ya, I forgot to say. If there's any of this forum member would like to visit Malaysia,

please don't hesitate to contact me. Can stay in my house...save on the hotel bills.

Thanks again.

"The

only way to have a friend is to be one" - Ralph Waldo Emerson.

Shah.

Phero Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Mohammad Shah
    Oh! ya, I

forgot to say. If there's any of this forum member would like to visit Malaysia, please don't hesitate to contact

me. Can stay in my house...save on the hotel bills.

Thanks again.

"The only way to have a friend is to be

one" - Ralph Waldo Emerson.

Shah.
    Seriously?

I may actually take you up on that offer sometime.

That would be awesome...

Journeyman

Seriously?

I may actually take you up on that offer sometime. That would be

awesome...
    Of course I'm serious! All forum members here are welcome.

Shah

Phero Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by live4themusic
    Smooth,

if you don't want to do this I would understand, but I'm really starting to think there might be something special

about your bottle of PI specifically. I mean I think I've read that the makers of PI are not as reliable as

LaCroy(makers of The edge and NPA) when it comes to standardizing the pheromone contents of their products.

So I

would be REALLY interested in seeing if acquaintances of yours have the same kinds of reactions to your PI as you

do... I know you don't want other people to know you are using pheromones, so obviously this would be hard, but

here is one thing I was thinking:

You could buy a few cologne sample bottles, add a few drops of PI to each, and

give them to friends who you interact with frequently as 'gifts'. Observe.

It is kind of farfetched but let me

know what you think, because you are having results that exceed anything I thought possible with -none. Or maybe

you're just much better-looking than you give yourself credit for.
    Hey Live, I'm actually going to do

something like this! Yes, it's farfetched, but I figured why not?

I'm going to do a few different

tests...

1) I've added 5 drops of PI to a sample of Kenneth Cole Black Code cologne, which I will give to a

friend..."because it's nice-smellling cologne" I'm going to tell him that when I've used the cologne girls like

how I smell, and ask him to let me know how it goes when he wears it. hehehehe...this is going to rock...I feel

kinda evil...

2) I'm going to do the same thing with my dad. I always give my dad free cologne samples and we

trade/share colognes, so it can go unnoticed easily...I just hope he doesn't end up in a bad situation, lol!

You know what's funny though, my mom (I live at home), found my bottle of Liquid Trust, and I've yet to

explain to her what it is. I think this will be quite interesting of a discussion...

It's actually been pretty

darn awkward around my folks when I've been wearing PI. I've tried to avoid them as much as possible because the

effects have even been apparent in them. They would act so damn weird around me that I would try to not see them as

much as possible...which is not unusual though because I do my own thing and they're pretty cool with whatever I

do.

Still, because of that, and because I just can't to get my game on full-swing with PI, I've decided to put

it on the shelf for a while and go back to using just straight NPA. NPA is still a very solid product and I get

hits with it too, but not nearly as much as PI. Still, I think I can handle the hits a lot better with NPA because

it's not like a whole group of girls following me when I wear it, lol. PI is for when I get my game back up to

par, or for special occasions where I want to close the deal.

Anyway, I'll let you guys know how that

experimenting goes (I'll probably make a separate thread)...

Thread Information