Close

Default question about PI

visit-red-300x50PNG
    ok i was just

wondering, how big is the bottle of PI 10 ml? with 5 mg of nones right? just wondering cause i read some of

smooth's post and wanting to try them, but as i was looking at it, i noticed that it only got 5 mg of nones and i

have a chem set lucky 7 where its 5 mg of nones in a 5 ml solution. so dose that mean if PI comes in a 10 ml bottle

then a drop of that would be half str compair to the drop of the chem set nones right?

Phero Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by slickracer
    ok i was

just wondering, how big is the bottle of PI 10 ml? with 5 mg of nones right? just wondering cause i read some of

smooth's post and wanting to try them, but as i was looking at it, i noticed that it only got 5 mg of nones and i

have a chem set lucky 7 where its 5 mg of nones in a 5 ml solution. so dose that mean if PI comes in a 10 ml bottle

then a drop of that would be half str compair to the drop of the chem set nones right?
    imo, from my

experiences, I have come to strongly believe that PI is not just -none...it has to have some other ingredients in

there. Also, someone mentioned how it doesn't "crystalize" under extreme low temps, even when other 'mones do.

Phero Pro

smooth, you have it the other

way around, it does crystalize under extreme cold temp, but the other.mones dont, e.g alter ego, alpha 7

etc

my guess is because the base is actually a mineral/oil base

PI is the best you can get, in .none,

outbeats npa

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Default hi there slick

ok i was just wondering, how big is the bottle of PI 10 ml? with 5 mg of nones right? just

wondering cause i read some of smooth's post and wanting to try them, but as i was looking at it, i noticed that it

only got 5 mg of nones and i have a chem set lucky 7 where its 5 mg of nones in a 5 ml solution. so dose that mean

if PI comes in a 10 ml bottle then a drop of that would be half str compair to the drop of the chem set nones

right?
    Re PI yes it is 5mg in 10 mls oil and one drop will give you approximately about 20 mcg per drop of

androstenone or a bit more perhaps, so under normal conditions one drop is approaching the outer + limits for none

applications, a young virile healthy male wouldnt need anywhere this amount except in a club/dance enviroment, and

an older gentleman ahem mmm sutch as myself could use 2 drops when in club/dance mode. I prefere to add some

androstenol and a little rone when using none as it gives me a larger window of oppertunities

hmm so the drop of the lucky

7 none chem set would have more then drop of pi right? thats what im trying to figure out.

oh by the way, i

'daped' the lucky 7 none bottle yester day and i had some fucked up dreams. normally my dreams are magical/

fantasy like but the dreams i had this morning was just so different from the rest. i was like beating people up,

and it was just very aggrasive.

Default it sure is a strong one

hmm so the drop of the lucky 7 none chem set would have more then drop of pi right? thats what im

trying to figure out.

oh by the way, i 'daped' the lucky 7 none bottle yester day and i had some fucked up

dreams. normally my dreams are magical/ fantasy like but the dreams i had this morning was just so different from

the rest. i was like beating people up, and it was just very aggrasive.
    Yeaar it looks like the lucky 7 none

at 5mg in 5 ml would be twice as concentrated as the PI, so one drop must come in at around the 40mcg per drop

range, it must be sooo easy to OD on the L7 none, i wonder how much of this dynamite users are actually applying

?

Phero Pro

wonder if the lucky 7 chem set

is the basis of the new product??....

Default i cant say

Quote Originally Posted by bronzie
    wonder if the lucky 7 chem set is the basis of the new product??....
    Hmmm thats a

hard one bronzie, the only thing i know is that the makers of it the AQ are the same as the Chikara makers so it is

probably put together in the same sink, it is just that Chikara is having a make over and is going up market so

instead of being a plodder is has been tweaked and given a sporty new name so as to rejuvenate its flagging sales

but dont worry there will still be the old labels around to stick on for the die hards that is if you are an A7 fan,

and it will still pull newbies in just for the sake of its name so the pennies will finance the old labels and

everone will be happy, At least until the price of the AQ goes up and it sure will if it can reach take of

velocity that is, well on paper there is enough pheros to shoot it into space, that is if Howard Hughes has nothing

to do with it.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information