Close

Stranger

Default Procedure with SOE, Chikara, and Edge gel packs

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi everyone

First thing first, I'm a non-believer, so you guys and this experiment help me change

my mind, then that'll be a positive point for you, right?

Newb here, just bought SOE, Edge, and Chikara gel

packs, just to get started. I know that pheromones have causal significance on behavior, but I've always had my

doubts of externally-applied sustances. Even our own bodily-created pheromones seem to have a limited role in the

advanced brain of modern humans. Plus if I'm right, a lot of pheromones are released through the armpit, and soaps

and deoderants have left no room for pheromone creation.

Anywyas, I thought I'd spend a couple of bucks and see

if this stuff really works before I decide that it's totally fictional. As I said, I bought gel packs of SOE, Edge,

and Chikara. Now where do I apply them, in what combination, and how much? Reading the other posts has given me the

sense that it really depends on a person's characters and aims, so here is me:

23 years old, Masters student of

poli sci. If Johnny Depp is a 9 or 9.5 (so 10 is perfection), I would give me a 7 or maybe 6.5. Generally

comfortable around women, easy to get along with as I joke a lot and tease people. I'm not a randomly hit-on-them

in a club type of guy, I guess mostly because I'm just not confident enough in those situations, but I've had some

amazing experiences through getting to know the girls through my friends and then working on from there. Not an

aggressive guy. In terms of masculinity (character wise of course ), if Johnny Depp in LEgend of the Falls

(sorry for the hollywood analogy, can't think of naything better) was a 9 or 9.5, then I'd give me a 6.

My

goal: well a couple. I want to see if first of all, people get interested in me as I walk in through the door, as

some people have suggested that that's what happens. My second goal, make someone physically interested in me.

I

guess that was extensive enough. So please, help me out on the procedure of how to use those three products and in

what combo. Again, being a non-believer, if I find this stuff works (and I'll approach it as objective as I can),

then 1000000 bonus points to you guys.

Cheers

start by reading

biginers tread then taking a look at the pherolibrary is another good thing

i personaly started behind the ears

then afte much tought i started on the forarms:

(as i explained i have those big earphones & they raise the

bacteria/microbs level in the ear area when wearing them [source : TV reportage on bacteria/microbs concentrations

on/at diffrent locations])

whell thats about all i know im still testing phase i got some minor "results"

but it as been mentioned before & again: mones dont do the work for you thay are a tool & just like any you need

to know how to use it, to use it!

Stranger

Oh I think I can use em if I see it

working, that's no problem. The problem is that I doubt its utility and even if I did, i'm not sure how to spot if

it's working (simply saying that I saw this girl looking at me from time to time or that I felt one got nervous or

one got up and left because I had ODed simply is not enough and by no means scientific... in fact I think it's

silly, as those things happen anytime and also because you can't really tell what's going inside someone's

head... perhaps she just left by chance, not because of the OD). However, I'm trying to keep an open mind and be

objective about it, despite my doubts.

I'm just surprised why no one else replied to this post, seeing from

other posts that people seem to be eager to show that this stuff is not bs).

Stranger

K I read the beginner's thread, and

I really didn't see where I can get help on combinations, except for an excel spreadsheet which I didn't try to

figure out due to its complexity and my limited time.

Can someone please at least send me a link to a thread that

discusses combinations, and how much of what should be worn to achieve what?

Also, does it matter which cologne

i use to cover the mones?

Cologne doesn't matter so long

as it isn't repellent.

Its best if you don't start by mixing. Test one product at a time to see what it does

for you by itself. Start with a small amount and work your way up until you either see reactions or determine it

doesn't work for you. Then go on to the next product. Mixing is more likely to give you immediate OD than anything

else and doesn't tell you much, even if you are successful with it.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Thread Information