Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default New to PI and mones

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey Everyone,
    Just got some scented PI and tried it out at work for two days. I only used one drop cuz I was afraid of stinking out the place. I like the scent myself, but don\'t know if others can smell things I can\'t. So far I haven\'t noticed any reactions. Has anyone in this forum tried scented PI and if so what amount should work best? I want to try two drops, but wanted some advice before doing it.

Default Re: New to PI and mones

Hi raider..yes i use scented PI all the time and it works wonders..although it took quite some time to get it zoned in..started out over dousing but even that was fun.but if you must try two drops of PI i suggest the pit trick with a scented deodorant..one drop split behind each ear or on the back of the neck..the other drop split between each pit and placed over the deodorant.. the reason for this is basically to throw people off as to where that smell is coming from..if they get close enough all they smell is the deodorant..trust me on this one this stuff gets ripe after awhile..but once you get it just right for you ..you\'ll swear by this stuff..just for fun watch the way guys act around you..some are quick to anger others are timid and almost act dominated by the alpha male scent..either way have fun and get a good colonge to use with it too..hope that helps and good luck!!

**DONOTDELETE**

thanks for the advice major. i didn\'t think of using cologne with it because this site says it works best on it\'s own, but i will give it a whirl. now that i think about it a co-worker was asking me to borrow some equipment and seemed to be a bit nervous asking me. i am still using one drop, but i\'m anxious to try the pit trick you recommended and let you know what happens.

**DONOTDELETE**

well, honestly i find it very hard to minimize the amount of PI. its because i can\'t smell the pheros very good so i can\'t make myself believe that 1 drop will do it. I had hits with PI combined with APC. With regards to PI being used alone, i guess what they meant was to use PI as it is and not mixed with any other products. But you sure need some fragrance to cover it up. So you put PI somewhere then spray some cologne somewhere else to deceive the target that its not you they\'re smelling (if they\'re smelling piss) but if they say \"what\'s that smell? it makes me horny\" then come out and say \"im the only one here!\" [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Thread Information