Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    Phero Pro

Default Why don't Aussie girls date Asian men?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    This statement is very very true, White caucasion women tend to avoid Asian men in the dating scene (at least in

Australia), and Asian women are often snapped up by White Caucasion men, leaving the poor Asian guys wondering what

is going on?

I have been on many dates with Asian girls in Oz, and when I get sighted from a bunch of Asian

guys with an Asian girl while walking the street or at a bar, I get frowned on, even insulted, it is as if im

"stealing" or "taking away" one of thiers. I do understand thier point of view and thier frustration.

COULD

IT BE THE LACK OF .NONE? Asian men produce less .none, so I have read, maybe white women just expect a standard, and

Asian men dont have it. I believe the issues might be a bit deeper than this, however pheromone production may play

a part?

JVkhol, what is your take on this? this is a pretty serious Issue in Australia, theres millions of

Asian Men without a partner because of this phenomenon.

Here is the Link to the Article im stating

from

:

http:/

/blogs.theage.com.au/lifestyle/allmenareliars/archives/2006/10/_back_in_august.html

Bronzie I think there are

significant cultural overtones in the Asian male/White female situation in Australia. While growing up in the

Pacific Northwest of the USA, it was similar to current Australia a couple decades ago. However, as more Asians

moved in and and demonstrated success professionally and socially, the situation changed signficantly. I see lots of

Asian men with white or other non-Asian women, at least in the larger cities like Seattle and Portland, and

especially in university areas.

Here in Hawaii the Asian male white female union is so common the local

advertisers make a point to use mixed race couples in most ads. I was surprised at the large numbers of White women

openly attracted to me when I first moved here. Part of the reason I moved here was for the Asian women as White

women usually ignored me in Seattle. I assume there are so many different races here in Honolulu--no clear

majority--the old taboos became meaningless.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Phero Pro

I get, however, what I dont

understand is this, Asian migrants have been living in Australia for well over 150 years during the gold rush era,

and even these 4-5th generation Asians are so Australianized if I can put it that way, they still have

problems.

Ofcourse, most of Australias Asian population are new migrants, but first generation Asians tend to

be more Aussie then Aussie, they have the accents etc, however they do keep thier culture from the "old land" which

I find great.

My guess here is, there is nothing wrong with the Asian guys, but something definantly wrong

with Australian girls. And I think the problem is "CLOSED MINDEDNESS" or even shall I say a hint of racism?

Auatralia up until as recent as the 70s, had a white Australia policy of racial discrimination, in some ways, it

didnt differ to much to South Africa.

I have raised this Issue here, but it is a rather serious one

especially for young asian men. They start to feel isolated and withdrawn, and thier social circle becomes very

small, and often not productive.

I have seen Asian gangs, drug use etc, because of thier relative cultural

isolation and thier frustration.

My family tried to migrate to

Australia during the l960s. My father apparently practiced an occupation in short supply and the government was

willing to pay his way. Unfortunately he was ultimately turned down due to being Asian.

Although I adore women of

all colors and creeds, I have a preference for Asian women once it's time to settle down. And 75% of Asian men I

know get the "forbidden fruit" thing out of their system and usually want to marry another Asian as well. So it may

not be that Aussie women avoid Asian men. Perhaps Asian men are also avoiding them? My family certainly was not keen

on me dating outside my race. Asians are just as racist as anybody else.

Phero Dude

Bronzie,
    I live over the ditch from

you and yes, I've noticed the same thing here. It's not that unusual to see a white guy/asian woman but VERY rare

to see the reverse. In fact, I'm not sure I've seen it more then once or twice.
    But being a young country this

sort of thing is bound to happen , it's changed alot in the last 20 years due to the large influx of Asian

immigrants , for the better I think. I know a lot of other (non asian) mixed race couples who get a hard time from

others that can't see beyond the skin colour...
    Regarding the whole mixed race thing, I'm dating a polynesian

woman and have been for the last year and a half. I've been told on a few occasions by my family to find a "nice

white girl" , the interesting thing is that some other polynesian guys don't like it at all either and also we get

our fair share of stares when out... Her cousins didn't trust me at first but now they realise it's not a "fetish

thing" we get on really well. In fact they've often asked me too hook them up with a nice white boy like

myself...
    early 40's white male or or

Bronzie,

Here is your answer

matie.. Read it.

http://blogs.smh.com.au/lifestyle/al...wrong_wit.html

Journeyman

Bronzie,

I am moving

across the ditch to your side next year; geez, you are not giving me much confidence.

For the record, I am a

mutt who looks mostly Asian. However, I have had a few relationships with white girls. Over the past few years, I

have come to realised the importance of having an inner game. The topic has been discussed many times on the board

already, so I am not about to repeat what others have said.

If I may give two honest advices to fellow (full

or part) Asian members, pay attention to your body shape. Being bony does not increase your attractiveness. Also,

learn to read body language. Men in general are not good at reading and projecting body language; a lot of Asians

are simply shocking when it comes to this, even by male standard.

G’day to gaf from the deep south.

Phero Guru

Default very long

thread of replies to

the original article. Myself, I tend to look for "good looks" rather than race. There was a poll here in the USA

not too long ago that indicated that approximately 85% of persons in one race would only look to others of the same

race for a partner. That seems about right to me just from general observation. I had some Laotian Air Force

acquaintances who received pilot training in the USA some 35-40 years ago and one of the highlights of their time in

the USA was a trip to New Orleans and bagging some hookers (high-priced ones). They just wanted the experience and

every one of them wound up married to Laotian females eventually.

Would it be racist to describe someone as

having a fetish towards a particular race? I've often thought that was the impetus, a fetish.
    There is a cure for electile dysfuntion!!!!

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by ToxDoc
    Bronzie,

(snip)
    Over the past few years, I have come to realised the importance of having an inner game. The topic

has been discussed many times on the board already, so I am not about to repeat what others have said.
    GĂ•day to

gaf from the deep south.
    Thats the most important thing, your ability to make others comfortable with

you and how you feel on the inside.
    I know plenty of guys who aren't wealthy,goodlooking etc but have no trouble

with the ladies because they have "game". A friendly smile and good attitude seems to work for them regardless of

race.(and 'mones!)

I've got a great book by Professor Robert Winston called: Human Instinct , how our

primeval impulses shape our modern lives (based on the BBC doco series) He says it much better then I ever could.

Basicly, from an evolution standpoint we look for a mate that is from the same "tribe" as our goal is to strengthen

our community. Just look at all those couples that look the same , you know the ones I mean, they look like they

could be bro and sis.

Toxdoc , hello from jaffaland! I'm originally from the south and miss it heaps...

it's my spiritual home, and can't wait to get back.

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    Although I adore

women of all colors and creeds, I have a preference for Asian women once it's time to settle down. And 75% of Asian

men I know get the "forbidden fruit" thing out of their system and usually want to marry another Asian as well. So

it may not be that Aussie women avoid Asian men. Perhaps Asian men are also avoiding them? My family certainly was

not keen on me dating outside my race. Asians are just as racist as anybody else.
    I guess its a

preference thing, dictated by cultural conditioning, however, White men, at least in Australia are not that racist,

you see alot with Asian and every other nationality, however the caucasion Women seem to be very stubborn in this

area, especially towards Asian men. Hence this article.

I have dated women from every continent, but I always

come back to European women for some reason, or should I say white caucasion women (Aussie girls with a European

background, Irish-French-English or Southern Europe), I guess thats just my preference.

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by ToxDoc
    Bronzie,

I

am moving across the ditch to your side next year; geez, you are not giving me much confidence.

For the

record, I am a mutt who looks mostly Asian. However, I have had a few relationships with white girls. Over the past

few years, I have come to realised the importance of having an inner game. The topic has been discussed many times

on the board already, so I am not about to repeat what others have said.

If I may give two honest advices to

fellow (full or part) Asian members, pay attention to your body shape. Being bony does not increase your

attractiveness. Also, learn to read body language. Men in general are not good at reading and projecting body

language; a lot of Asians are simply shocking when it comes to this, even by male standard.

G’day to gaf from

the deep south.
    Relax tox, its not as doom and gloom as it seems, theres places and types of white

girls that are extremely open minded and will go for an Asian guy, you just have to know the scene. if you want

pointers, let me know..

which city are you going too? Syd or Melb?

Phero Dude

ahhhh,
    date doctor Bronzie is in

the house!

Quote Originally Posted by bronzie
    Relax tox, its not as

doom and gloom as it seems, theres places and types of white girls that are extremely open minded and will go for an

Asian guy, you just have to know the scene. if you want pointers, let me know..

which city are you going too? Syd

or Melb?
    Hey Bronze,

Where's a good scene for this around sydney man? Do tell...

Regards,

NFS

Talking

A lot of chicks dig Asians.

Blacks chicks are getting into Asian guys here in Chicago, especially at the college level.

It's cool to

know some martial arts too. American media also shapes our way of thinking, so cool Asian guys all know martial arts

as well as we black guys know how to dance. I'm sure Jackie Chan, Jet Li and Tony Jaa could get dates. Plus tough

guys get chicks period so it seems women are attracted to the same things all around.

But seriously, be

cool, be masculine and be approachable and don't forget to come on. Give a girl a wink and nod. You know how it's

done. The chicks will come.

-Bat

Good discussion. Dont know

why.LOve to get some stastical data on this one? I live in oz southern side. I have also observed the situation with

black women and white guys. I dont see much coupling here either? Maybe its just a ratio thing, that is not as many

black/ african women around? Or it could be as one other member mentioned a cultural thing? Interesting though. I

would love to see some data on this before making a subjective observation?

Also some of the Asian guys who

hang around a lot of women, seem to get dates easier. They are very masculine meaning they will approach women, have

no fear, seem to at times man-handle women and treat them in a very 1950's type way, but these are the Asian guys

who seem to get the chicks.

-Bat

Seems like a sissors, paper,

stone game here.

Asian chicks dig White guys, White chicks dig Black guys, Black chicks dig Asian

guys..

Phero Guru

Default I liked

Gegogi's response.

I'm mystified though, what promted you Bronzie to ask this question in the first place?
    There is a cure for electile dysfuntion!!!!

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by nfs
    Hey

Bronze,

Where's a good scene for this around sydney man? Do tell...

Regards,

NFS
    age, etc, more info...what are you after???? I know syd well, lived like

richard gere there for awaile in the exclusive hotel distict in the city, lived the high life, syd is a little to

fast for me now, i prefer melb, but both have thier good points

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by koolking1
    Gegogi's

response. I'm mystified though, what promted you Bronzie to ask this question in the first

place?
    Because I felt the need to spread the word!

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Oceanborn
    Seems like a

sissors, paper, stone game here.

Asian chicks dig White guys, White chicks dig Black guys, Black chicks dig

Asian guys..

OMG true words man, asian guys have absolutely no chance with white girls, and if

they do , not with teh hot looking ones. I get hit on by black chix all the time while Asian chix mostly ignore me

if I don't initiate the conversation. For all the Asian guys who aren't getting any, they need to take a vacation

to their homeland, women in Asian love rich foreign Asian men .

OMG true words man, asian

guys have absolutely no chance with white girls, and if they do , not with teh hot looking ones.
    I'm Korean, and, in my personal experience, that just is no longer true in Hawaii or on the West

Coast (can't speak for the rest of the USA or Australia). Also, although I've only been to Europe a couple times,

European women are even more open mined about Asian men (Black men too). Of course you need to have something more

to offer than merely being Asian... And yes, I had Greek, Jewish, Spanish and Swedish GFs while in college, and that

was a long time ago. I wasn't nearly as fortunate with White American girls in the 70s and 80s. Oddly, Black women

have always seemed to like me.

However, I have often noticed White guys often get ugly Asian GFs. I figured

they couldn't tell the difference as they all look similar at first!

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    However, I have

often noticed White guys often get ugly Asian GFs. I figured they couldn't tell the difference as they all look

similar at first!
    That's very true! I'm 100% asian living in asia.

Though there're plenty of

white male / asian female couples. Most of the females are not that good looking. Though the white guy is good

looking.

I put my profile on Internet Dating websites and most girls that hit on me are Whites, Latinos and

Blacks. Very seldom do an asian hit on me (I guess they all go for the white guys).

oceanborn, where are u living now?

Also, if you look at the SOL

List of Australia (Immigrants whose skills are listed in in the list have higher chances of their Visas approved).

They are mostly engineers, accountants and such..

Thus immigrants are associated with the nerdy

image.

But Asians are associated with the cool image in other parts of the world as quoted by Gegogi.

Including Hollywood.

Well done bronzie for iniating a

interesting discussion. I live in oz southern side.And i find in the Aussie girls generally very laid back.

But

often find it hard to apply a simple conversation. I dont know why?

Not being egotistical or anything.But i am

very good at using kino, as i do a lot of public speaking.A lot of my single male friends, find it difficult to

start conversations with them. And then continuing, its bizarre/? tongue and cheek rectified after a couple of

drinks .

The point is that i have spoken to many different types of women , nationalities that is. And have

found this to be the case on more than one occasion. I find american women very easy to talk to. Coulped with

european women. I am european myself, heritage speaking.

I FIND ASIAN WOMEN IN GENERAL warm and kind hearted.

Actually dating one at the moment? Intersting though? Oh, well i think culture has a lot do do with it?

This is an interesting

topic.

I used to work retail at the Airport, and we have customers from all over the world.

I find the

Australians and British easiest to talk to.

At the other end of the spectrum are Asians and Indians, which

are the most unfriendly.

Perhaps different people see different things.. your inside world manifests your

outside world.. Like the very same party, one person may say it's boaring while another may say it rocks.

Oceanborn, when europeans and other

white ppl enter a foreign country, where asians are the majority, they are gonna be :

1. in a freaking good

holiday mood ie. chatty
    2. they gotta be freaking friendly when they're da minority.

When you're the

foreigner, u'll find a good number who aren't very friendly towards you until they know you better.

Btw-

Ex singaporean here, now livin in Australia

Stranger

I think the answer to this

question lies in the ways that asians are brought up. I'm full blood chinese and I go to a university where it's

predominately white. I came from a place where I am the majority. When I came to this university it was the first

time I witness so much touching between people. Asian people have a bigger personal space. When I grew up I never

told my parents I love them and they never told me. I never hugged them and they never hugged me etc. Love in an

triditional asian family is "understood". This was big for me. I found myself in situations where If a white girl

got close and started talking to me I'd lean away.

We were raised to be wussies. My mother always told me you

have to be nice and handsome and rich inorder for a woman to marry you. In triditional asian cultures they marry to

gain status. There are these ridiculous things that asians abide by. For example, a tall male shouldn't marry any

short female. I brought home a short girl and my mother yelled the fuck out of me.

There is this thing called

"face" that runs every triditional asian's life. "face"=respect. It goes a bit like this. If you are successful

academically and rich your family has more "face". If you marry a white woman/man your family has more face. If the

person that you marry has more money then your family will have more "face". Some asians, although this isn't

mentioned explicitly, feel inferior to white people because of the concept of "face". White people in general have

everything that would get them face. When I first came to this university I felt I was inferior to every white

person I see. This made quiet whenever a white person speaks and I though I was going to make a fool out of myself

if I spoke. Also I found that minorities hang out with other minorities mainly because of economic status. In

general white people have more money than minorities.

I realize I threw out a lot of cultural differences but I

haven't really shown how they specifically hinder asian guy-white woman dating. What I'm trying to say is that I

think asian people have many cultural differences from white people making it harder to interact with each other.

Asian people are still new to this country and have not fully accultrated (especially my parents). I think that if

after a few more generations of asians living in america you'd see more and more white woman with asian

guys.

FUCK I can't wait that long. I think I need to work on my inner game/accultrate more. I think thats what

all asians should do.

Quote Originally Posted by nfs
    Oceanborn, when

europeans and other white ppl enter a foreign country, where asians are the majority, they are gonna be :

in a freaking good holiday mood ie. chatty
    2. they gotta be freaking friendly when they're da minority.

When you're the foreigner, u'll find a good number who aren't very friendly towards you until they know

you better.

Btw- Ex singaporean here, now livin in Australia
    Well, I guess it's true that asian

male are just low-life scam on this planet.

Better get a sex change tomorrow and hopefully marry a white male

to get out of this stupid cuntry.

Or just get extinct like the panda bears because that's proberbly bettery

for the world.

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information