Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Phero Pro

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Ocean easy easy buddy, no need

for the racism.

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by woofa1
    Good discussion.

Dont know why.LOve to get some stastical data on this one? I live in oz southern side. I have also observed the

situation with black women and white guys. I dont see much coupling here either? Maybe its just a ratio thing, that

is not as many black/ african women around? Or it could be as one other member mentioned a cultural thing?

Interesting though. I would love to see some data on this before making a subjective

observation?

Good observation Woofa, yes this is pretty rare in Oz.

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by woofa1
    I find american

women very easy to talk to. Coulped with european women.
    Good words Woofa, yeah thats a Great Combo,

a Coupled yank with Euro chick, would make my night!

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    However, I have

often noticed White guys often get ugly Asian GFs. I figured they couldn't tell the difference as they all look

similar at first!
    Gegogi, Asian guys, Black guys, White Guys, Red Guys, all guys can tell the

difference between a good looking girl and an ugly girl, and it doesnt matter what background or creed the girl is,

sometimes a guy gets a girl he deserves, I mean if he is not a Greek god, he is not actually going to get a Goddess?

so to speak...

for instance, im attracted to Asian girls, in a part of China that is up near Russia, the

Chinese girls here are pale/white and even have freckles, and I know from my Chinese friends, these women stand out,

even in China! just an analogy...

Im also attracted to half castes as in half say Asian, half white, and most

of my past gf's have been half castes...I like the exotic look.

Yes, just an observation from my

experience. Like you said oceanborn everyone has different experiences , based on these you come to some opinion.

Something I do notice, people who

sit around and talk about why other race, cultures, religions, etc don't date them rarely get dates. What I mean is

if you're having these kinds of feelings you're done already. Women of all races pick up on this. I know plenty of

Asian men who date white or whatever women all the time. But these guys are very aggressive. They don't beat women

or anything but they're very strong in the way the handle themselves, and most of all they just enjoy being around

women and this brings something out of them and the woman is usually receptive.

-Bat

Everywhere that I go, there are

people who gets laid like mad and there are people who'll give thousands of excuses..

"this will work in

<insert a country you're not in right now> but won't work in <insert a country you're in right now>"

I've

been to Australia and I love that place. Everywhere I go people are friendly and smiling. A friend of mine went to a

burgar king and almost got beaten up by racists.

Curious, I went to the very same burger king to check it

out. Did I encounter any racists? No! Infact, I got VIP threatments.

Woofa1, I've heard people saying

European girls are easier to talk to than American girls..

Really, it's your inside that attracts your

outside. And also what country your character vibes with. If you're an artist and you go Washington, not many women

will vibe with you!

edit: If you're negative, you won't vibe with anybody from any country! (except

Afghanistan)

well guys, Sydneys Aussie

chicks r all bisexual with preference for women now anyways...thats here in sydney i should

specify.....

THE CHANGING SOCIAL DYNAMIC OF AUSTRALIAN WOMEN: MY EXPERIENCES GROWING UP N SYDNEY AND THE

SOCIETAL SHIFTS IN RELATION TO THE FEMINIST MOVEMENT AND GENERATION Y - A BRIEF ABSTRACT:

as i grew

up in the 80's, aussie chicks were soo easy going and friendly, a surfer babe, blonde hair, blue eyed, laid-back

image was projected by every hot young thaang from Bondi to Manly....chicks were easy going , hot, tanned, and were

easy to pick up for a few beers at the Local in there flip flops.....no high heels or designer outfits at

11am...this was 1989.

FAST FWD. TO 2008:

australia became mega affluent in the last ten years,

primarily based on a property boom and mining/resource boom:
    what my mate, dave says re: aussie chicks:

"this

new generation of aussie girls r spoilt brats, having grown up in a very affluent environment. dare i say it, but

they r all princesses in designer outfits with 5 credit cards. Generation Y, as they r called, r very oprimistic,

bratty, impatient, it is the town of the beautiful people is it not?, the socialites , teh bling bling, the glamour

pusses, snorting there lines of coke in the backseats of there convertibles,"

AND THIS FROM ME MATE MARC ON

GENERATION Y:

...THEY expect everything now, and normally get it. when i finished school, Australia was in a

recession. generation Y can choose there jobs and demand higher salaries. due to HGH in grain fed meat, this new

generation is godamn sexy and beautiful!!! chicks in my day were butt ugly, whats going on here?"

it is very

common here in sydney for 20 yr. olds to drive sports cars and wear designer clothes. the women here, in this

environment of riches , hedonism, vulgarity, vanity and debauchery, r nor preferring there hot female friends over

us poor, wretched , single males....

ive had a million mone hits on europeans and asian girls....aussie chicks?

yup u guessed it! COPS! all that works...too much none and your threatening the sistahood! my last 3 managers have

been hot lesbians! i wore NPA around tehm and it just caused power struggles....most of the men in Sydney just seem

to submit and become gay! weell thats waht it seems...lol

Phero Guru

Default none

I highly recommend to

anyone to take a class in Marketing. It's a fun class and one in which you'll learn how to discern what's behind

those magazine and television ads. Whenever a women's magazine runs an article about how to lose weight (when do

they not run those articles, never) advertisers will pay top dollar to have product placement within and next to the

diet article, those women who read the diet articles are their best customers. If you go back about 25 years and on

up to the present you can see women's fashion magazine's adverts have been promoting bisexuality or lesbianism

very blatantly. When you see two or three models in an ad, take a close look at how they are postured and you'll

see what I mean, adoring looks to each other, arms around each other, one casually caressing the other, one being

the dominant and the other the submissive. Personnaly, and I know this sounds sexist, I think women are much more

susceptible to advertising than men are. I think that by knowing how the advertisers operate prepares one to shut

it out and not be tempted.

So, yes, there are a lot more bisexual women these days. I don't think

they've given up on men, they just like to have it both ways.
    There is a cure for electile dysfuntion!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by koolking1 View Post
    So, yes,

there are a lot more bisexual women these days. I don't think they've given up on men, they just like to have it

both ways.
    And double the chance for a date on Saturday night.
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

I've always thought that 90% of

the women out there have homosexual tendencies, and from conversations with several straight hot women, that tends

to be true from their observations as well.

Phero Guru

Default none

well, I can tell you from

my perspective as a swinger, 90% of the women there are bi to some extent, it ranges from letting another woman lick

her without having to reciprocate to what my girlfriend has evolved into: she's not tired of swinging but she has

become tired of all the other men she would have to be around, preferring only the women. So, we're not nearly as

active as we used to be cause the swinger "credo" is that if you are a women, you have to be involved with both the

man and woman of the other couple.
    There is a cure for electile dysfuntion!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread Information