Close

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 ... LastLast

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Just curious: Are there people

outside of the US whose AQ was sent out 20/10 and still haven't received their AQ? Because mine refuses to pop up

in my mailbox...

We are having another 50 bottles

filled today, as we are almost totally out if not already out. I mistakenly said they would be using a different

cap. No time to get them it turns out. This next 50 will be the same as the last batch.

Peace and

Love,
    B
    Last edited by Bruce; 11-01-2006 at 03:29 PM.
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebob
    Just curious:

Are there people outside of the US whose AQ was sent out 20/10 and still haven't received their AQ? Because mine

refuses to pop up in my mailbox...
    I'm outside the US, and I got it as you know..

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce
    We are having

another 50 bottles filled with spray tops today. They look kind of goofy, but let's just try it and see how it

works. The 50 after that will be thicker; more like PI I think.

Peace and Love,
    B
    will it be at the

same price?? because i've lost much of mine due to the dropper about 1/3 of my bottle is gone and it's only been

like a week of use

Quote Originally Posted by AdrenaIine
    will it be at

the same price?? because i've lost much of mine due to the dropper about 1/3 of my bottle is gone and it's only

been like a week of use
    That's true. I'm using it every day. I just saw the same effect on a woman

sitting behind me (I had put the rough equivalent of six drops on my neck). Her face turned very reddish and her

hands too. She looked uncomfortable and she left the place soon afterwards.

Bruce, please let us know when they

are available.

I guess we can keep the price the

same until we get the bugs worked out. :-)

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

I guess we can

keep the price the same until we get the bugs worked out. :-)

B
    Thanks, Bruce!

I made a mistake in my post above.

I said the next 50 would have spray caps. Not true. We can't get them in time. These will be the same as the

ones we are selling now.

I already edited that post; just announcing the change here in case somebody doesn't

notice that.

Love,
    b

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

Day 3

I decided to put

on 3 dabs today.I noticed nothing so after 4 hours I put some Realm on...still nothing.The only comment I got today

was two older ladies said I looked like Emmitt Smith.They were "Dancing With The Stars fans LOL!

Maybe this

doesn't fit with my body chemistry like Pheromax,SOE, and the Edge?Who knows maybe the ladies think I smell great

but just keep it to themselves?Maybe they are thinking "I want to sex that man up" but being how most women are not

aggressive they would be embarassed to say something?

I wish my results were better but I will keep trying.

Stranger

Bruce, I'm begging you, get

a patent on the formula and tell us what's in the stuff. FYI an international design patent will only run you about

twenty US dollars. Even if you don't plan on personally revealing the formula, it might be good idea.

-Frank

Phero Pro

powerhouse, you seem awfully

excited with the product, care to share your experiences?

Stranger

If I had any experiences with

it I would. I've been looking through this thread trying to figure out if I want to buy it or not. I'd firstly

like to know what's in it. I thought to myself how nice it would be if I actually knew what's in the formula. I'd

have a slightly better idea of what I might be dealing with. But the patent suggestion, just some friendly advice.

I'm an inventor in my spare time and I know how much it would piss me off if I had an idea stolen. By the way

Bruce, a design patent isn't nearly as surefire as a technical patent, but it's a definate speedbump in a would-be

thief's path, it's easier to come by, and it's a lot cheaper.

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Default I wus not sure where Berlin was but i know now

Quote Originally Posted by Mohammad Shah
    Hi Terry!

From what I read sometime ago, the KGBs are no longer active

like they used to be (but I can't be so sure). BTW, KGBs as far as I know work for the former USSR. Bubblebob lives

in Berlin, Germany I presume. Wonder who are the Secret Services there...
    Well i think i know where that is

now, are there any weirdo types around there who may have sniffed it out ? I hope then that they leave some for

Bobby bottle brush to add to his bubble bath, it seems a person can really get a bath in this AQ without even

trying, if the stuff starts up ok with out having to get grand dads crank handle out then i might just have to

bludge a bit of good old Bronzie if he is feeling generous hey he isnt old just gold thats all, go on go on i know

you want some lets all buy some and get squirting gee wiz ya only live once so what are ya waiting for you all,

whoevers got the most money iLL send my old LT bottle over 4 a sample ha ha

Last edited by terry0400-40; 11-02-2006 at 02:36 AM. Reason: missed a word

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40
    Well i

think i know where that is now, are there any weirdo types around there who may have sniffed it out ? I hope then

that they leave some for Bobby bottle brush to add to his bubble bath, it seems a person can really get a bath in

this AQ without even trying, if the stuff starts up ok with out having to get grand dads crank handle out then i

might just have to bludge a bit of good old Bronzie if he is feeling generous hey he isnt old just gold thats all,

go on go on i know you want some lets all buy some and get squirting gee wiz ya only live once so what are ya

waiting for you all, whoevers got the most money iLL send my old LT bottle over 4 a sample ha ha

Terry, I didn't understand a single word you were saying...

Default Me Either

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebob
    Terry, I didn't understand a single word you were saying...
    I also didnt

understand, but i can tell you i did not mean any disrespect for you or anyone it is just that i had some SOE on

today and that is the effect it has on me it makes me grin and become a little giddy and silly but i love it and so

do my friends. But to tell you the truth i really feel sorry 4 you that your exciting parcel has not appeared yet,

so let us hope it does soon as i know the feeling you are experiencing and it is no help to worry so we just have to

let it be.

so people that have tried

this product, i have a question for you, should i buy this?

Quote Originally Posted by slickracer
    so people

that have tried this product, i have a question for you, should i buy this?
    It would help us to learn its

effects at different doses and in different situations, for one thing.
    It seems effective. I'm still trying it..

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Nardoni
    Maybe

AQAUGEN does not contain ANONE ,

That would explain why the claim is you can't really OD on this product , or

at most not that easily.
    I'm thinking the same, myself. Tonight I went dancing again and didn't get any

visible effects/hits with . Do people have to be close to you for some time perhaps?

Cause the effects I

Saw with AQ only occured with people who were close to me for let's say half an hour. If the persons move around or

don't stay close to you for more than a few minutes, it seems the effect is lost.

Perhaps I need to mix

something with AQ to spice it up.

I reread an older post in this

thread and noticed that Bruce says that -none is included in AQ...

It is very concentrated, so be

careful, especially if you can't smell aNONE.
    I don't understand actually this. Is it a low amount of

anone actually in AQ?
    Cause the reddish faces I saw with
    when I was using "pure instinct sex attractant cologne"

seemed quite a bit more red (just one drop usually) and I managed to OD with that once I think at least.
    Could it

be because this is alcohol-based rather than oil?
    I'm still learning about this stuff, which is why I ask.
    Or

perhaps with the five or six drops of AQ I'm ODing without noticing it?

Default this is interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Superman
    I reread an older post in this thread and noticed that Bruce says that -none is included in AQ...

I don't understand actually this. Is it a low amount of anone actually in AQ?
    Cause the reddish faces I saw

with
    when I was using "pure instinct sex attractant cologne" seemed quite a bit more red (just one drop usually)

and I managed to OD with that once I think at least.
    Could it be because this is alcohol-based rather than

oil?
    I'm still learning about this stuff, which is why I ask.
    Or perhaps with the five or six drops of AQ I'm

ODing without noticing it?
    Man this AQ is pretty concentrated and if it has an allrounder ratio amount of

none in it then i would say there will be a lot of OD occuring where people arent receiving positive attention

because the whole effect has been overkilled, so at that advertised concentration a little of this would go a real

long way, and i certainly would not be adding any extra none as i am sure this product will be designed to have

sexual attraction in mind, and if i was inclined to add a small amount of none ( only because i am 55 ) then i

certainly would not splash on too much AQ which is certainly going to do its work, but i feel that many are drowning

this product and i really think a young person should never add any none to this as i think a little AQ is

sufficient ON ITS OWN to do a good job.

Phero Pro

that said , well done terry, but

we still have absolutly no clue what is in this formula....alot of everything could mean anything?

i

certainly would not be adding any extra none as i am sure this product will be designed to have sexual attraction in

mind, and if i was inclined to add a small amount of none ( only because i am 55 ) then i certainly would not splash

on too much AQ which is certainly going to do its work, but i feel that many are drowning this product and i really

think a young person should never add any none to this as i think a little AQ is sufficient ON ITS OWN to do a good

job.
    I'm in my late thirties.. should I add some none to it? I think it depends on how much none is

in AQ. Perhaps I should do some tests with less AQ because with the leaking I may be putting on more than I

think.
    Edit: I think I'm not sure I OD'd tonight. That normally causes men to be uncomfortable around use, as far

as I'm aware, no. I didn't sense or notice that. I wasn't exactly invisible either.

Default i imagine some intelligence is in it

Quote Originally Posted by bronzie
    that said , well done terry, but we still have absolutly no clue what is in this

formula....alot of everything could mean anything?
    True Bronze Warrior, I am only a Pheromone novice beside

you Phero Dude, but i know a complex formulation sutch as AQ containing a Whopping 21 mg pheromone content is going

to definatelly have an amount of the sexual attractant androstenone written into it, The creators of this have put a

lot of finance and resources into it, these people arent stupid so there will be enough androstenone included in

their estimation to give it some sexual attraction and not enough to frighten the opposite sex away so they will

have balanced it out the best that they can for sure even though we dont know how much exactly but there is no way

that this formula is going to contain any serious imbalances so the only intelligent way to approach this

concentrated product right now in its relative infancy is to use it alone and use it sparingly and have patience.I

am also aware that it takes a lot of finances and decisive infastructure in manufacturing to put this on the

shelves as a standalone and after all they really want success as much as we do, so good luck with it and weal give

it a go.

Only thing I can think of is

possible build-up from daily use. Though I did take a hot shower today, used antibacterial soap too.
    I've got more

to learn I guess, I have to understand what went wrong today, what was different. Because as far as I'm aware I

used the same amount as I did yesterday.

Default no none yet

I'm in my late thirties.. should I add some none to it? I think it depends on how much none is in

AQ. Perhaps I should do some tests with less AQ because with the leaking I may be putting on more than I

think.
    Edit: I think I'm not sure I OD'd tonight. That normally causes men to be uncomfortable around use, as far

as I'm aware, no. I didn't sense or notice that. I wasn't exactly invisible either.
    I would in your case

just use it alone and i would take a little extra time ( because in the long run it will save time ) and i would try

and use the very minimum amount to get noticed and then possably go up a bit, because it really is suprising

sometimes just how little of a pheromone is needed to get big results, also make sure you arent getting a build up

because this can obscure your efforts.

Default Yes

Only

thing I can think of is possible build-up from daily use. Though I did take a hot shower today, used antibacterial

soap too.
    I've got more to learn I guess, I have to understand what went wrong today, what was different. Because

as far as I'm aware I used the same amount as I did yesterday.
    Situations and circumstances change all the

time and that is the only thing you can be certain of, and peoples perceptions change from day to day, sometimes i

get great hits with NPA and SOE for example and then the next day when i think i have it sussed out perfect i might

get nothing so its all up and down with so many variables thrown in, but we know one thing we have an edge when that

window of oppertunity quietly slides open

Journeyman

Archetypical Hybrid (HEC) Said the

more the merrier ! Referring to getting better results in higher doses ,So as i said before maybe there is

no ANONE in this product .

Everyone here knows how easy it is to OD on ANONE , So it makes no sense to me that

the statement the more the merrier was used.

Default This is what bruce stated

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Nardoni
    Archetypical Hybrid (HEC) Said the more the merrier ! Referring to getting better

results in higher doses ,So as i said before maybe there is no ANONE in this product .

Everyone here knows how

easy it is to OD on ANONE , So it makes no sense to me that the statement the more the merrier was used.
    Then consider this statement made by Bruce on page one " ITS VERY CONCENTRATED SO BE CAREFULL ESPECIALLY IF YOU CANT

SMELL ANONE.....A LITTLE DAB WILL DO YA" SO this is Bruces baby and he must know her better

than anyone. so there it is or so it seems.

Journeyman

Default Need some advice...

Then consider this statement made by Bruce on page one " ITS VERY CONCENTRATED SO BE CAREFULL

ESPECIALLY IF YOU CANT SMELL ANONE.....A LITTLE DAB WILL DO YA" SO this is Bruces baby and he

must know her better than anyone. so there it is or so it seems.
    Terry, Bronzie,

I

still can't make up my mind yet. Don't know which one to choose between SOE combo & the !
    Please bare in

mind that I live in Malaysia & my 'targets' are entirely Asian girls (various ethnics). Hope forum members could

kindly advice me on this.

Thanks in advance.

Shah.

Journeyman

to be honest... from the

brief experiences i've had - this is one of the better products i've used. since it spilled out a couple times..

i kinda soaked it up from the counter and just put it on.. a whole lot more than 5-6 dabs and that night i hooked up

with a couple girls. even though it's been about a week - it's one of my fave products already.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 ... LastLast

Thread Information