Close

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 ... LastLast
    Journeyman

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Quote Originally Posted by bronzie
    I for one

think it matters who the creator is. And still no answer.

Alot of posts from newbie/strangers regarding this

product...

Any older members purchased this product yet?
    i may be a "newbie" but have been using mones

for about a year now... i will describe my results in the next couple weeks

Phero Pro

yes Mohammad, mystery

product

Mr.Bruce has some mystery products on sale...

My experience with mones has

been mainly with PI in previous months (not daily, just one off usage) and in the past few weeks I've been

experimenting (as I call it) with PI and SOE.

I just reapplied some

on my wrist this time. I tried to get a single drop out but some more came out. It's really impossible for me to

calculate how much it was. I hope it was in the 5 to 6 drops amount.
    Is there anything I could use or do to avoid

this and get a more precise amount out of the bottle?
    Today I've used aqua di gio and covered the mones with it

too.

Today I saw an effect finally..

well sitting to my right and one seat down, there was a young mother in her twenties and she began to touch her face

(it was a bit hot but not that much I think) - her face looked flushed but there wasn't enough light for me to tell

whether it was reddening or it wasn't as red as sometimes happens with PI. She stroked her hair a number of times

and put her right hand on the inner side of her legs, which she opened quite a bit. After a while she noticed that

people could have seen her, like I did, so she closed her legs.
    To me it looked like an obvious sign of arousal,

really odd for the moment actually, so I can attribute it to the .

I'll take a shower soon and reapply

. I'm either going to retry holding it sideways as mentioned in the thread, or I'll try to use dabs (4 dabs

= 1 drop approximately, which I found on the forum).

I tried holding it sideways and

getting a drop out but I had to bend it further to get one drop out, when it reached my right wrist it looks like

it's more than a drop!

Is this normal or did more come out?
    It's difficult to calculate I think.

I didn't

cover it this time. Sprayed adg on my neck again.

The suspense is killing me, im

gonna order some today, anyone else with results, please report

thanks

King of the coupons!

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by slick
    The suspense is

killing me, im gonna order some today, anyone else with results, please report

thanks
    Too

many mones, not enough funds! Could I be missing out on the best release yet!!?

Somebody! Anybody!

Hellllllllllp!!!

< MOBLEYC57 Holding his breath, trembling, waiting, wanting, wondering>

Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Journeyman

i'll give more detailed

descriptions later, but i had TONS of dihl and hits last night. i'm not sure if it was the looks or my charming

good looks, but i'll have to keep on testing. i got an overwhelming amount of 'You smell sexy' .. which could

have been my cover scent or the . they both matched each other well suprisingly.

I don't have any results to

report tonight, no apparent effects.

I was sure I had used too much and OD'd. In reality I think it's because

I'm used to the oil-based product which doesn't spread or diffuse like .

I did a test now back home usng

a drop of water from the tap and it diffuses quite a bit. So I was wrong to think more than a drop had gone out. It

was really just a drop, but it spreads quite a bit on the wrist.

I'll be experimenting tomorrow morning,

probably a better test as I'll be somewhere else.

Banned User

Albeit my lack

of "credit" (re: bronzie), I have been playing around with since I'd received the early sample (as

mentioned previously) more than two weeks ago.

I, for one have seen awesome results while using the formula..

I've found that it works best when applied to the neck area. I've noticed that the scent of does wear off

rather quickly, but that it is very intense for the first hour or so. I personally prefer pheromone colognes which

are more powerful for a short period, versus those which last longer.

The dripper cap is not appropriate for

this blend, as it's too runny. I'm sure that that will be corrected somehow soon enough..

Women whom had

ignored me (or failed to notice me) previously have become interested while I was wearing . It tends to cause

all of the women to "perk-up" shortly after moving within their vicinity - by "perk-up," they were more talkative,

friendly, and alert. They also seemed to rub themselves unknowingly, either thier back, neck, or "other" areas. They

seemed to be very "turned-on," and interested in me personally. Conversations were more fluent, as if "the chemistry

was there."

On most dates, it usually took at least three dates total before intercourse, however on my last

date while wearing , we had sex soon after dinner on the first occasion... The sex itself was very intense

and rewarding, much more so than the average intercouse..

As a final note, a unique thing I've noticed is that

it turns me on almost as much as does it seem to turn on most women.. Sort of like maybe a confidence enhancer

combined with a sex attractant, I suppose..

This was gathered from my past 2 1/2 weeks of working with this

stuff. I have a lot of experience with pheromones (I study the pharmacodynamics and pharmacology of them for fun),

and seems to evoke stronger responses than even Androstadienone (A1). I also would certainly like to know of

the mystery pheromones! I have access to NMR, GCMS, and IR spectroscopy equipment and I've tried to analyze the

formula. Unfortunately the analysis of it yielded fruitless, as I don't have referance samples to compare..

Does anyone know of any new pheromones which is known in the scientific literature? If I can get some suggestions

as to what might be in this, then I could have better success in my analysis...

Whatever is in it, it sure as

hell is unique!!
    Last edited by Archetypical Hybrid (HEC); 10-28-2006 at 12:19 PM.

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by bronzie
    I for one think

it matters who the creator is. And still no answer.

Alot of posts from newbie/strangers regarding this

product...

Any older members purchased this product yet?

Thanks AdrenaIine, let us know

how you go...

Banned User

You're very

welcome, bronz, for the report

Thanks HEC for the info. Makes

me feel hopeful for some better results.

Sounds like this has the

potential to be a "more bang for for stripper bucks" type of product.

Quote Originally Posted by SyraBrian
    Sounds like

this has the potential to be a "more bang for for stripper bucks" type of product.
    I've got a date next

week and I'll be wearing AQ ..

Phero Guru

Default I can't report

any amazing hits

yet. I wore it again today while out and about shopping. I didn't notice anyone at all noticing me. I did on my

way home stop at a swinger friend's house and just the wife was home ( I went there to speak with her husband), she

was very cordial to me and seemed to want me to stay a bit longer but her son was just coming home. I should know

more later on this evening, going to a Halloween party and there will be lots of hot women there.

Any

guesses what age range this works best on. You guys should remember that I'm 55 and even if some 18 year old

hottie senses something good about me my age is going to turn her off.
    There is a cure for electile dysfuntion!!!!

Phero Guru

Default ah, forgot to say

that the scent

does indeed linger quite a while if applied to clothing. I think I will try the neck application route tonight as

suggested by an earlier poster.

Journeyman

ok tonight i was with a bunch

of people i had previously knew and a few i didnt.. ive gotten on a few of them before so i knew sexually, they like

me or atleast used to at a point, but they were all very open about. a couple had boyfriends but would still open

and up and say comments to me. i also met a couple new lady friends who i ended up haning out with for a while and

it went real well... overall i cant say if its coincidence or what, but i have a had a lot of hits and dihl in the

last 2 days... way too early to positively report anything though.

Reapplied this morning, noticed

that when a drop gets out a little more gets out (like leakage), I can say this for sure now. And I keep the bottle

sideways still.

Well I did see a young woman sitting in front of me with her bf play a lot with her hair and some

suspicious hand movements too.

That's all I have to report so far. I'll next try to seal the bottle with some

cellophane if it helps stop some of the leakage. Anyway I'll be trying once more tomorrow evening.

Post Wow

I think it will be a great

product ! I hope buy it soon (after update my account pay pal account -- I will do it Tammy, promise is

promise)
    I really really like Cool Water fragrance .. I hope that bruce came up with new Concentrated Men's

Cover Scents Cool Water type... I alredy do cover IMPI silver with JP Gaultier fragrance.. with nice results.

BTW, does anyone know if there

are plans for making an unscented version of ?

And damn that german post service - AQ has still not

arrived...

King of the coupons!

Question

Quote Originally Posted by koolking1
    You guys should

remember that I'm 55 and even if some 18 year old hottie senses something good about me my age is going to turn her

off.
    Not all of'em, Koolest of Kings.

Okay, can we pleeze, at least, post how many drops people are

using, and where you're placing them?

Thankyas!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57
    Okay, can we

pleeze, at least, post how many drops people are using, and where you're placing them?
    This morning I

placed five drops on my neck, on the front area where I shave.

Journeyman

Guys,
    Thanks for posting

the effects on the (jokingly, I called it the mystery product!)

AdrenaIine, waiting to hear your

results.

Shah

Journeyman

Ok, so i've had an

overwhelming amount of DIHL's and hits this last weekend. Being it Halloween - there were many large gatherings of

people. My first night using was a great night. At a bar, a lady who was with a guy, ended up buying me a

drink. Why? No clue, i was near her and her guy friend and she would talk to him, but glance at me. Out of no where

she asked if i wanted a drink, of course i said yes. I thought the guy would be pissed, but he ended up being really

cool and i chatted with both for a while. Saturday night i was with a bunch of old friends. 2 had boyfriends and

both openly hit on me in front of their boyfriends. They both were commenting on my smell and how good and sexy I

smelled. I was wearing my Bvlgari, which they have both smelled before, but tonight they noticed it more perhaps?

Now, I had girls hitting on me all night.. it couldve been halloween, or it was my appearance, personality, alcohol,

, or a combination of all. But i can't recall a weekend where i've had more hits. The hits actually led to

some kissing, cuddling, etc. I was with girls all of the age 21-23. Now, i am 20 but it didn't seem to

matter.
    Saturday night I applied a dab/drop thing to each side burn, back of neck, and on my adams apple. so around

4 or 5... but some leaking happened and i just spread it around.

My initial thought is this product makes people

very social and sexually minded. I guess it would be similar to NPA/SoE in terms of what's in it, but more the

latter. So far, i have to say this product is very good. I still have far more testing and it seems I will need

another bottle since the leaking in the package / and when applying has consumed about a third of my bottle

already.

Bruce - work on the packaging, and the drop thing. I lost much of my product because of this. I didn't

return it, but plan on buying another bottle soon since it's running out fast.

Journeyman

AdrenaIine,

Thanks for

sharing it with all of us. Good to hear that it works for you and the others. On the leakage matter, my suggestion

is to transfer the remaining liquid to another bottle which has a secured cap seal to prevent further loss.

Have

a nice day.

Shah.

Journeyman

If this is so runny /

liquidy,
    It sounds like it would be more practical to use in a spray atomizer , Verses using a bottle that pours

drops.

Phero Guru

Default it's very runny stuff..

that's

for sure. I am now pouring it into a small coffee sized dish and then applying it, beats having it run down my

finger and into oblivion. I am finding it works pretty good. We never did go to the swinger's Halloween party (it

just turned out to be a bit too far for us to go due to circumstances) but we did go to a bar that was having a

party, not all were dressed up but many were. As we entered the bar I noticed a young woman, about 20, turned and

looked at me in a definitie DIHL. It turned out that she was sitting at a table with her boyfriend, her mother, and

her mother's boyfriend. the mother looked relatively young and the guy she was with was at least 10 years younger

than her. Well, much later in the evening and after many drinks, Sue and I wound up on the dance floor. It was

mostly women dancing and no one was really "paired up", it was mostly a free flowing thing. I danced with Sue, the

mother, a few other women, but when I approached the 20 year old she really backed off hard from me, literally

stopped dancing and just stood to the side. I actually felt she was frightened of me (no, didn't have a scary

costume on). I had been getting friendlhy vibes from all the other women though. Then there's Billie. She's 32,

very muscular, excellent pool player, one of the friendlier lesbians I've encountered, who likes me but not in any

sort of sexual way - well - last night she was all over me. She even tried rubbing her tits against me and I think

she has them binded. all in all, fun evening and convinced me that this product works. I'm going to wear it on a

daily basis and take a break from my usual SOE/AE/LT combo and see what happens. Ah, I did bring the bottle with me

and refreshed myself at one point and it was very shortly after that when Billie came on to me.

King of the coupons!

Question

How many drops did you wear

KoolKing, and how many did you refresh with? The lasting power of the product, you think, is?

Keep it

up, and I'll be digging my credit card up from where I burried it to stop spending!!!

How many of

you have purchased this product? Raise your hands.
    Last edited by MOBLEYC57; 10-30-2006 at 08:36 AM.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information