Close

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 ... LastLast
    Journeyman

visit-red-300x50PNG
    ^^ if there is anone - it

certainly isn't as much as NPA - because i've OD'd on NPA numerous times and KNOW the affects it has on people

around me.

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Default Which is the mostess

Quote Originally Posted by Mohammad Shah
    Terry, Bronzie,

I still can't make up my mind yet. Don't know which one to choose

between SOE combo & the !
    Please bare in mind that I live in Malaysia & my 'targets' are entirely Asian

girls (various ethnics). Hope forum members could kindly advice me on this.

Thanks in advance.

Shah.
    Just go 4 the AQ and start out with a little, you cant go wrong, and also your getting twice as much pheromones over

the combo, and seeing as your targets are sweet young juicy Asian pearls too much NPA could scare them away, bear in

mind that SOE is an excellent product to use on this group but you would have only 5mg of usable product, and i

really think your best bet is to go 4 the AQ as good results are being had with this new product so just start out

with 2 small dabs to see how it goes with your body chemistry and work it from there, im sure you will be bringing

home some very desirable pearls before long.

Quote Originally Posted by AdrenaIine
    ^^ if there

is anone - it certainly isn't as much as NPA - because i've OD'd on NPA numerous times and KNOW the affects it

has on people around me.
    Thanks to everyone for the posts and hints.
    Perhaps for dancing a little extra

none would be good (for me). For other situations I would just use the standalone AQ.

Default the aNone is softened by the others

^^ if there is anone - it certainly isn't as much as NPA - because i've OD'd on

NPA numerous times and KNOW the affects it has on people around me.
    Unlike NPA This AQ easily has enough

other pheromones within to soften the effects of its androstenone content so as to make it more approachable and

friendly, so it has a little OD buffer built in which is the only way to go otherwise the girls would be running

away considering the amounts some users are splashing on, and in my opinion too much is going to cut down on the

intimate factor that this product is capable of producing.

Default Yes sure go

Quote Originally Posted by Superman
    Thanks to everyone for the posts and hints.
    Perhaps for dancing a little extra none would be good

(for me). For other situations I would just use the standalone AQ.
    Yes sure go for it and add a little heat

see how it goes, that is the only way we are going to sus this one out , not everything is as cut and dried as it is

on paper. sometimes success is the result of following a gut feeling so good luck.

Journeyman

Default OK I'll go for ..

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40
    Just go 4 the AQ and start out with a little, you cant go wrong, and also your getting twice as

much pheromones over the combo, and seeing as your targets are sweet young juicy Asian pearls too much NPA could

scare them away, bear in mind that SOE is an excellent product to use on this group but you would have only 5mg of

usable product, and i really think your best bet is to go 4 the AQ as good results are being had with this new

product so just start out with 2 small dabs to see how it goes with your body chemistry and work it from there, im

sure you will be bringing home some very desirable pearls before long.
    Terry,

Thanks a lot for helping me to make my decision. You all are great!

Shah.

Default Sure Are

Quote Originally Posted by Mohammad

Shah
    Terry,

Thanks a lot for helping me to make my decision. You all are great!

Shah.
    There are some

wonderfull and also intelligent people contributing on this forum and it really is a good place to learn and

communicate, and i have learned so much from the pheromasters here and i am also thankfull 4 all the help i have

received from EVERYONE who posts here because everyone who posts is of value.

Journeyman

Default May God bless you all.

There are some wonderfull and also intelligent people contributing on this forum and it really

is a good place to learn and communicate, and i have learned so much from the pheromasters here and i am also

thankfull 4 all the help i have received from EVERYONE who posts here because everyone who posts is of value.

Yes, Terry. I absolutely agree with your statement above! I'm glad that I (accidently) found

this forum and its remarkable members. I hope that Love-Scent and this forum will last for many, many years to come.

God Willing.

Shah.

Quote Originally Posted by Mohammad Shah
    Terry,

Bronzie,

I still can't make up my mind yet. Don't know which one to choose between SOE combo & the

!
    Please bare in mind that I live in Malaysia & my 'targets' are entirely Asian girls (various ethnics).

Hope forum members could kindly advice me on this.

Thanks in advance.

Shah.
    Just asking what

is your skin color?I am a firm believer that certain mones work on certain races.If you have darker skin like me

(black) you might want to use WAGG?This is not working as well as I hoped.

My Day 4 results

I

used 3 dabs of with A-1.I got a few looks from ladies but I am assuming it was the A-1.

Bruce what is

in this stuff?With seven mones and 21 MG I shouldn't have to add anything else to it.With Chikara I have better

results.

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by platinumfox
    Just

asking what is your skin color?I am a firm believer that certain mones work on certain races.If you have darker skin

like me (black) you might want to use WAGG?This is not working as well as I hoped.

My Day 4 results

I used 3 dabs of with A-1.I got a few looks from ladies but I am assuming it was the A-1.

Bruce what

is in this stuff?With seven mones and 21 MG I shouldn't have to add anything else to it.With Chikara I have better

results.
    Platinum,

My skin color is somesort like the Red Indians (not too dark and not fair

complexion)

Shah.

Yes sure go

for it and add a little heat see how it goes, that is the only way we are going to sus this one out , not everything

is as cut and dried as it is on paper. sometimes success is the result of following a gut feeling so good

luck.
    Thanks Terry, so much good advice from ppl here. Then we have to experiment ourselves

too!

Yay, has finally

arrived!!!

My first impressions:

1) I don't like the smell out of the bottle that much

(although it indeed resembles the old 'Cool Water' smell a bit), but after it is on my skin for a few minutes it

transforms into a very pleasant, sweet smell. So no need for a cover scent for me.

2) It is indeed very leaky

(I've no idea how much came out of the bottle at my first try), so I moved it from the original bottle into one

with a pipette (got some bottles from the drugstore) similar to the ones AE comes in. For me such a bottle would be

the best way for future versions, even better than one with an atomizer (LT comes with an atomizer and I think the

amount that comes out while spraying is too variable (not a big thing with LT, but could be a problem with

AQ)).

So, the next days and maybe weeks I will thoroughly test this stuff, starting with two or three drops

and eventually raising the dosis if no OD kicks in. I hope this stuff works for me...

Edit: What would

be your choice: Atomizer or pipette???

King of the coupons!

Question

to be

honest... from the brief experiences i've had - this is one of the better products i've used. since it spilled out

a couple times.. i kinda soaked it up from the counter and just put it on.. a whole lot more than 5-6 dabs and that

night i hooked up with a couple girls. even though it's been about a week - it's one of my fave products

already.
    Gentlemen ... start your engines!

For those of you experimenting, how about one

week of serious dabbing ... say 6 dabs for seven days; 8 dabs for seven days; 10 dabs for the week; etc. etc. The

MORE the MERRIER theory.
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Well, we ran out already, but we

have another box of 50 on the way to the warehouse, so I am leaving the product up for sale. If you order now, it

should ship towards the end of next week.

After that, I think we are going to go with a spray head and a somewhat

more diluted mixture. Seems like good stuff though.

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Yesterday I tried 3 drops

(might have been a drop or two more, due to the leakiness - I haven't found a proper dropper bottle yet) and

splashed it on my neck.

I didn't see any discernable effects. I did see people look relaxed, though. I wonder if

that might be another effect.
    Today I'll try applying AQ on my wrists again. I had more discernable effects that

way it seems. Where have you people been applying it?

I actually applied AQ on my

neck again, 5 drops.
    I did end up with some watery eyes (might be the adq actually) in the evening. Tomorrow I'll

apply on my wrists.

I made friends with a number of new people today. Can't call them hits in that sense, but a

number of them were young women They were very interested in what I had to say.
    One of them I noticed had very,

very, reddish cheeks. Possibly AQ's effect.

Today I applied to my wrists a

mixure of three drops of AQ and a drop of Pure Instinct (not PI. it's an oil). Covered it with a spray of

Issey.

I got some good results, even a 'hit' if I can call it that way. First I had a cat follow me like I was

the pied piper. Then, a young woman barely in her twenties gave me her contact information, quite easily.

Default sounds like the additive is active

Quote Originally Posted by Superman
    Today I applied to my wrists a mixure of three drops of AQ and a drop of Pure Instinct

(not PI. it's an oil). Covered it with a spray of Issey.

I got some good results, even a 'hit' if I can call

it that way. First I had a cat follow me like I was the pied piper. Then, a young woman barely in her twenties gave

me her contact information, quite easily.
    I am glad to see that the Pure Instinct is adding a bit of zest

and zing to the AQ, i am just going to go back through the products page to have a look at the Pure Instinct as i

cant recall it offhand. I applied 1/2 drop PI under my ears and the rest to back of my legs yesterday and i was used

up by a lady, i also had on Instant Female Magic x 2 spr + CTTMN mix(2) x 2 spr. I had on some Mystic Aura one time

and i received lots of attention from a girlfriends male de sexed cat it was my first hit after using the stuff for

3 weeks because usually this cat would have ignored me, and also that week one girl in a shop must have been

completly overwhelmed by yhe MA because she somehow managed to keep me at the counter for 15 minutes whilst she made

a huge pile of products opened up and put on the counter in front of me and she just seemed under a spell and the

amount of attention she was giving me was staggering and she would have opened up anything if i would have stayed,

but only 2 hits in 3 weeks of use i never bought it again. SO if you are getting hits with the AQ and Pure Instinct

then it must be true what everyone is saying regarding the AQ being low on none content. Any way thanks 4 the

valuable feedback on these products.

It was a friendship kind of

hit, I should add. But it was very interesting and I'm sure the pheromones helped quite a bit.
    I had a good

friendly vibe going and I made a large number of new acquaintances/friends. Of course it helps to be friendly, to

initiate discussions, talking etc.. But you look better to them and NOBODY reacted negatively. I practically talked

to almost everyone, with good reactions from all.
    BTW I called my mix the Torchwood 1 mix in honour of that

Torchwood tv show pheromone...

Phero Pro

Hi all,

Looks like I'm a few

weeks late to this party. Just popped by to refill on SOE and Liquid Trust. Just noticed this new product so

ordered it as well. It looks like I won't get this until the end of this week.

-SwingerMD
    It Don't Mean a Thing if it ain't got that swing. . . . -Duke Ellington

Phero Pro

Swinger, now be sure to come

back with your feedback on AQ, ok!!!

This sounds like a promising

product. Since I'm the type who sticks his pheromone products in his coat pocket, I''ll probably order this bad

boy once there's confirmation the leakage problem has been corrected.

Quote Originally Posted by platinumfox
    Just asking

what is your skin color?I am a firm believer that certain mones work on certain races.If you have darker skin like

me (black) you might want to use WAGG?This is not working as well as I hoped.

My Day 4

results

I used 3 dabs of with A-1.I got a few looks from ladies but I am assuming it was the

A-1.

Bruce what is in this stuff?With seven mones and 21 MG I shouldn't have to add anything else to it.With

Chikara I have better results.
    Platinumfox, sorry if these sound to obvious, but I feel tempted to

ask anyway...

1) If I got it right, you're using an empty NPA bottle for Aq... if so, did you make sure to

thoroughly wash both the bottle and dropper?

2) are you using other cover scents? It's been often said that

alchohol may mess up pheros, and most colognes use it.

3) did you try starting at a moderate dose and rising

to , say, 6 drops? Because the drops got out of the original bottle are probably not the same as NPA's.

This

got my attention because all other people are reporting good results, and I'm "part black" too. Thanks for your

attention.

Quote Originally Posted by restless
    ...It's been often

said that alchohol may mess up pheros...
    Pheros sometimes come in alcohol.
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

Oh right, maybe I can explain

better my point.

I meant that ethanol (not isopropil or others), that is commonly used in colognes, may

harm *some* 'mones, and maybe some of those contained in Aq match this. Of course, forget this statement if Aq

contais ethanol in its composition.

Thanks for your note.

I created another Torchwood mix

2, this time it was very effective.
    1 drop jojoba oil, 1 drop clary sage, 1 drop sandalwood, 5 drops mixed

on my hand and I applied it to my wrists, back of my ears and chin. Rubbed hands afterwards. The smell was quite

good and not overpowering like my colognes may be at times.

I practically got two hits from two girls in the same

place (they weren't in the same room at the same time). One I had met before without using mones. Another I had met

when I had used mones (Pure Instinct).
    Also earlier there was this guy who's older than me and he started talking

to me and couldn't stop! I had to excuse myself and leave.

Journeyman

Bruce, and

Tammy,

Thank you for getting the mistake regarding my

order taken care of quickly.

I’ve been on travel for work, and

didn’t take any liquids w/ me, especially expensive pheromones, so I’m just this week getting around to testing AQ,

despite having had it more than a week.

Sunday, Monday, &

Tuesday mornings I’ve applied a very small amount, about the least that comes out of the bottle by carefully tipping

it sideways until some flows out. It is very difficult to term these amounts in drops as it has such little

viscosity, such little surface tension, and such high adhesion that it spreads quite quickly, that is, it doesn’t

really form drops.

Definitely a fine mist spray head would be the

easiest way to apply AQ in such a way as to have a known consistency between applications.

On all three days I have applied it along both sides of the jaw line, and then rub

the residual across my upper lip, and chin. I want to know what the effect is on me first. I’ve used it along w/ a

couple sprays of LT on my shirts above the pectoral muscles all three days to mitigate any possible adverse

reactions. I’ve seen no bad reactions, so will try the rest of the week w/ straight AQ.

I like the aroma, which is still noticeable at lunch time.

Judging by the aroma (especially as the day wears on) there is considerable eNone

in AQ, despite what some others have been saying here. Which is quite possible, as this is a blend of mones. If I

use NPA, or TE alone, I have to be very careful to not OD, but if I have on two or three drops of A314 (concentrated

Rone & some Nol plus 6 other ingredients), and some SoE, or WAGG, I can slavish on NPA as much as I want in

increasing stages over an evening w/o creating OD reactions in the subject of interest. So, AQ being a concentrated

BLEND of 8 mones, there must be something in there that is “buffering” the effect of eNone, thus avoiding OD. Kudos

to your mix master Bruce.

I’ve come to like a slight eNone

smell wafting around myself. If others don’t like it, they can stay out of my way.

Besides, I’ve been getting compliments on how I smell from older women, even when I’m not

wearing mones. I suspect I’ve been getting some eNone buildup, as I’ve been wearing one spray of Impi Yellow, and

some SoE as my standard, every day “work” phero signature for a couple months now.

Not a lot of noticeable effect on those around me, but at work everyone knows me,

and I’ve used quite a few different mixes around here, so I wouldn’t expect much notice of something new. My boss

seems to be giving just a little more “alert” response, or “respect” when I pass near. If there is any effect on

most others, they seem just a little more talkative, and friendly.

On myself, it seems to be giving me an attitude, and energy lift, despite not having gotten enough sleep thus

far this week. It might also be slightly boosting my own sex drive.

Nothing startling to report, but certainly my perception of AQ thus far is very good.

It will definitely be part of my arsenal when going to visit an old girl friend

(and her family) over Thanksgiving. I’ve struck up a phone relationship from long distance despite a somewhat

awkward, and some ill feeling departure.

Journeyman

Okay, after reading the

Androstanone thread, what I am smelling in AQ may have been aNone instead of eNone. Either way I like what I'm

smelling.

HEC, thanks for the graph.

How am I going to have time to experiment with Androstendienone as well

as AQ before Thanksgiving?

Well I will try it after reading that other thread. Maybe another bottle will be

joining me on that trip out West.

What happen to all the

reports people!!! They suddenly died down....CMON POST!!! I got mines yesterday and it does smell like cool

water.. I took an old "Pheros" bottle and poored in it..( yeah i know... i cleaned the bottle B 4 I

poored it in!!)
    Guys please post the amount of drops, daps, or sprays used to give u success

THANKS

I have more success if I am

using 5 dabs I'm afraid I OD because its a strong smelling mone but I am getting more looks from the ladies.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 ... LastLast

Thread Information