Close

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 9

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi Charlie,

I can't say it

was the deciding factor but was wearing mones when I met my wife and wore them a lot (still do) around her. Mones

are not the only thing to a relationship, they are just a piece of the whole picture but I really believe they work.

They are also a big help in my business dealings.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Yep i know thats why i said

"with the help of..."

im a none user my self. I was a non confident shy guy, thinking that im ugly etc

etc....all past that now. Since i use none i find that i can attract more women that before and i stoped using them

and started again just to make sure. SOE alone does the trick see it a product that yells TRUST ME and i am a guy

to be trusted so it fits perfectly. But the fun part is that once you get going u dont need them any more

But i tried all sorts of other products and i have never ever saw the goofy/lost look on a woman's eyes, neither

somegirl playing with her thies in frond of ppl. At first i though i saw but i give all that to enthousiasm end

imagination...

Im not a scepticist im just realistic given that i want to study the product i buy...

Anyone, get one with a sprayhead

yet?

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Phero Enthusiast

Default spray head?

It's stronger than

Chikara. I wonder why you put a spray head on it. Besides, anyone can pour it into an atomizer if they want to

spray it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce
    Anyone, get one with a sprayhead yet?

B

Well, the dripper top wasn't

working, so we thought we'd try a spray top. That's why we call it "beta". We're trying different things and

see how it goes.

B

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger4
    It's stronger than Chikara. I wonder why you put a spray head on

it. Besides, anyone can pour it into an atomizer if they want to spray it.
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Charlie to be honest its up to

the wearer to bring about the things on your list.

All pheromones provide an edge, the magnitude of that edge is

what interests me.

So far I've worn it at my temp job (also worked there a bit in the summer so everyone knows

me), and the woman (maybe 35 y/o) who works in my office seemed to be very jolly and a little distracted all day. I

kept thinking i was seeing her staring at me out of the corner of my eye. See also mentioned that there was a very

nice smell in the room.

Lame I know, but it was unusual. Going to a birthday thing tonight which should be more

interesting. There is a girl going who definately likes me but I haven't decided if I want to go down that road

with her.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Unhappy Ordered one week ago

I placed

my order a week ago (the 11 december) and it was sent the same day also..
    But haven't recieved anything yet..
    I

used the United States Postal Service (1 x 0.2lbs) (Global Priority Mail - Flat-rate Envelope (Small) (4 - 6 Days))

and it's 7 days since now but haven't recieved or heard anything.. I was hoping to get it as a little christmas

present for myself but I guess not.. But it's okay.. I can wait a little more and know bruce is not to blame in any

way.!
    And i must say I really really love your service bruce! It's top quality and you have GOOD customer care I

MUST say! I'll report back as soon as I recieve my packet but I think it's first gonna be in the new year.. I

haven't hear from the toll service and then I don't think it has arrived to DK yet.. And it always takes a day or

two when they call me from the toll service.. But I'll be looking forward to recieving it and testing it..

King of the coupons!

Question

Quote Originally Posted by CptKipling
    Charlie to be

honest its up to the wearer to bring about the things on your list.

All pheromones provide an edge, the

magnitude of that edge is what interests me.

So far I've worn it at my temp job (also worked there a bit in the

summer so everyone knows me), and the woman (maybe 35 y/o) who works in my office seemed to be very jolly and a

little distracted all day. I kept thinking i was seeing her staring at me out of the corner of my eye. See also

mentioned that there was a very nice smell in the room.

Lame I know, but it was unusual. Going to a birthday

thing tonight which should be more interesting. There is a girl going who definately likes me but I haven't decided

if I want to go down that road with her.
    Nice to see you back out of the closet, Capitano!

How much are you wearing, and are you testing it solo?

Thanks!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

I've ordered a lot of stuff from

love-scent over the years and it has usually been sent out that day or the next. Normal postal delivery time has

typically been two to three days. It must be Christmass season causing the delays. Got to be frustrating... Hang

in there...

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Default Good on u 4 coming clean

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57
    Nice to see you back out of the closet,Anyone who

has made that step out has done well and we support your decision, congratulations, we care and will support

your rehabilitation in any way we can, good luck.
    Capitano!

How much are

you wearing, and are you testing it solo?

Thanks!
    I have

friends who have come clean and they are ecstatic with their decision, good on you.

I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Journeyman

An interesting AQ reaction

happened today. I had put two rings of unscented SoE around my mouth, a large dab of AQ along my jaw lines, and a

couple sprays of LT on my shirt this morning about 7:00 AM. This afternoon, about 1:30, I was sitting about 4 feet

from a 27 year old, slightly over weight, Latin woman in an office meeting. She was sitting in her chair somewhat

askew, with her left leg tucked up in the chair under her right leg, with a note pad in her lap. After about 15

minutes, near the end of the meeting, she was leaning towards me (closing the distance to about 3 feet), and had

moved her right leg over towards her left, so that her knees were nearly touching. She was bouncing, or shaking her

right leg up and down with such a ferocity, and speed that one would have thought she was rubbing two sticks to

start a fire. This exaggerated "twitching" stopped once, but then started
    up again very quickly. It continued until

the end of the meeting, which was about another minute. This is a totally useless positive response. She has a

personality, and mouth suitable for a blow torch.

Quote Originally Posted by Shenandoah
    An

interesting AQ reaction happened today. I had put two rings of unscented SoE around my mouth, a large dab of AQ

along my jaw lines, and a couple sprays of LT on my shirt this morning about 7:00 AM. This afternoon, about 1:30, I

was sitting about 4 feet from a 27 year old, slightly over weight, Latin woman in an office meeting. She was sitting

in her chair somewhat askew, with her left leg tucked up in the chair under her right leg, with a note pad in her

lap. After about 15 minutes, near the end of the meeting, she was leaning towards me (closing the distance to about

3 feet), and had moved her right leg over towards her left, so that her knees were nearly touching. She was

bouncing, or shaking her right leg up and down with such a ferocity, and speed that one would have thought she was

rubbing two sticks to start a fire. This exaggerated "twitching" stopped once, but then started
    up again very

quickly. It continued until the end of the meeting, which was about another minute. This is a totally useless

positive response. She has a personality, and mouth suitable for a blow torch.
    A large dab?
    I've got my

AQ yesterday and was duprised over how bad it was (mine is not the spray version).
    How did you apply that dab?
    I

but my finger pad on top of the bottle and turned it around so I got a very small ring only where the hole is..
    How

do you do?
    And "try" to define one of your dab's..?

I'm starting to like AQ, seems

like it could be a fairly rounded product from what testing I've done.

Currently my method of application is to

invert with a finger over the dropper top and shake slightly until a dab is achieved. I have so far just judged the

amount by nose, but its probably about 4-5 of these.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

wow, im glad all of you guys

are haveing so much fun with this product, cause i can't seem to get used to this product. when ever i wear AQ it

seems guys are always trying to start shit with me. and girls will kind of disapear, the only time i see hits from

girls is when i go talk to them, but normally they pretty much distant them self from me.

i have stoped useing

this product, for a while now cause its almost better to not wear any mones then when i wear this. i have tried alot

of stuff, have had results that i like to some degree but i think this product is just one that dosn't mix with my

body i guess.

and sence this is a beta testing product, i don't think i can get a refund. oh well, next pay

check, i think im going to order me my fave products and stick withthem ( ae, npa and masters) (i wish bruse made an

ae+npa super combo)

ps. if anyone want to trade this with me, pm me with an offer. and i'll get back to you.

the only time i see hits

from girls is when i go talk to them,
    For me, that's how it is with all products! However, once you

intiate conversation a useful product enhances your attraction. The rest is up to you.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Default Masters hmm

Quote Originally Posted by slickracer
    wow, im glad all of you guys are haveing so much fun with this product, cause i can't seem to

get used to this product. when ever i wear AQ it seems guys are always trying to start shit with me. and girls will

kind of disapear, the only time i see hits from girls is when i go talk to them, but normally they pretty much

distant them self from me.

i have stoped useing this product, for a while now cause its almost better to not

wear any mones then when i wear this. i have tried alot of stuff, have had results that i like to some degree but i

think this product is just one that dosn't mix with my body i guess.

and sence this is a beta testing product,

i don't think i can get a refund. oh well, next pay check, i think im going to order me my fave products and stick

withthem ( ae, npa and masters) (i wish bruse made an ae+npa super combo)

ps. if anyone want to trade this with

me, pm me with an offer. and i'll get back to you.
    Good informitive

stuff Slick, it seems the masters really works well for you as your going back 4 more, it must instigate a really

good mood vibe, because i know that you seem to like stuff thats adds to your own senses, this stuff must really

have a nice affect on the wearer, yule have to change to Smoothracer ha ha , ok sea ya.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Hey as posted earlier I got

AQ a couple of days ago..
    And it was the one without the sprayhead.. I still wote for the glass dropper for the

bottle..
    I tried to shake it like some of the others in here said would work but even though i keep my finger close

and hard against the dropper hole i get i all over my finger.. I thinks it's leaking from another place than the

dropper hole..

King of the coupons!

Lightbulb

UNSCENTED extension ... OR those

that have purchased the original product, and have been providing feedback, Bruce. If not,

Koolest of King's idea rules!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

I purchased the "beta test"

about two months ago, the first thing I did was pour the entire content of AQ in a atomizer because of the running

liquid. I liked the scent right away, although that fades after two hours and you can barely smell the scent except

for the mones. I tried it on a few occasions, one week at work, a friend's house on Thanksgiving, in the office

Christmas party, New Year's Eve, and on a date. Applied between 1 and 3 mist sprays, on the left and right side of

my neck, and on my chest if I used 3 sprays.

I find that women do open up more about themselves, and at one

point some personal conversations come out if it's just us alone. While it does get you attention for women I

haven't seen any sexual looks or body language that tells you she's really interested.

I would say AQ works

great in a social or business environment. Remember my tests are stand-alone, no mixing other products that might

taint the results. This is not a bad product by any means it just needs a little tweaking to give it that kick.

I've ordered the Unscented AQ version because I think it has a lot of potential.
    "You made three mistakes. 1. You took the job. 2. A 4 man crew to catch me, f***ing insulting. 3. You didn't pack enough weapons."- Riddick "The Chronicles of Riddick"

Journeyman

is by far my fave

product. I've had endless results with it. I contribute AQ, good hygiene, being in shape, and changing my whole

approach to women. I've gone from the "player" mode, to more so of a nice guy but still a wise ass. I do see AQ

working when I do nothing though. Some of my girl friends will say things like "You're sexy" or "You smell sooo

sexy right now" no matter what cologne I'm wearing as long as I have AQ on. Also, many DIHL experiences along with

flipping of the hair, etc... Reading women is the single hardest thing to do, but if you have any kind of read ..

you are GOLDEN.

Oh.. not to mention girls opening up. I think that's the biggest contribution this product

brings. Ladies will honestly spill their guts and/or be completely honest - all in a good way - or more of the time

... Girls have told me they are breaking up with their boyfriend all of a sudden.. it's crazy stuff like

that.. Spur of the moment rabbling.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 9

Thread Information