Close

Stranger

Default Newbie lookin for some help

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Ok...

well first off... i've been reading up on the forums for a couple of days now and it looks like i made the mistake

of buying into the pherlure scheme. I bought the 3 for 59.99 deal. I think after this weekend I'll be returning

them for my money back. The only upside to it is that it smells pretty good.

I am a university student and I

will be partying tomorrow night and Saturday night (havn’t really had a chance to test pherlure out yet so maybe

this weekend I’ll give it a go.)

Anyways the main reason I’m here is that I’m most likely going to return it

after this weekend and get my money back and go the L-S route. But I need some suggestions. I’m a pretty social guy

and I make friends easily, and I can talk to girls easily as well, but I’d just like that little edge that would

help me have better nights with ‘em . From what I’ve been reading it looks as if unscented AQ with some sort of

coverscent would be the best route?

If you guys could, I’d love some suggestions.

Tell us more about you and

what you want to accomplish and I'm sure you will get some better advice. Details are key my friend.

Stranger

well i'm a freshman at OSU

: 5'8, 160lbs, indian (lighter brown skin complextion), and like most other guys, i'm lookin for more sexual

encouters. I'm pretty social and i'm not that shy. I don't go up to girls and talk to them all the time but

during parties and such i can approach a girl.

my problem is when a girl i have my eye on is with another

group of girls. I also want that feeling of attention, when girls just keep glancing at you and you notice it out of

the corner of the eye like from all the stories i've been reading on this site. I'd like to think i'm a little

better than average looking guy, so i'd love to have a little more attention.

the problem with me is that

with most girls i get close to during parties/clubs and such, we get a little 'touchy-feely', and maybe converse a

little, but nothing ever happens after that. I can't get numbers that easily. I don't know how to ask for them. I

can get close to a girl and all but i never know when and how so nothing more ever happens.

basically what

i'd like is: more attention, more numbers, better endings to my nights.

btw, thanks for the reply

marlboro man

This isn't a fully ~mones

solution. Before we get to the ~mones, I think you should do a search (top of the window) on "DeAngelo" and "Double

Your Dating" (since I don't want to post a URL). Then, we can talk about ~mones to supplement.
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

Quote Originally Posted by rohitiyer10
    btw,

thanks for the reply marlboro man
    Your welcome.

I agree with Mtnjim that there is a lot more than

mones at work here.

I read your post very carefully and noticed that you "converse a little" which tells me that

you may not be opening the communication gap enough to earn their trust. This means either there not interested

from the start (see Mntjim's response) or you aren't very good with your words in which case SOE might be a very

suitable product for you. Keep in mind know it may help you with the words part but that is only a very small part

of the conversation.

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Default a little spend

Quote Originally Posted by rohitiyer10
    Ok... well first off... i've been reading up on the forums for a couple of days now and it

looks like i made the mistake of buying into the pherlure scheme. I bought the 3 for 59.99 deal. I think after this

weekend I'll be returning them for my money back. The only upside to it is that it smells pretty good.

I am a

university student and I will be partying tomorrow night and Saturday night (havn’t really had a chance to test

pherlure out yet so maybe this weekend I’ll give it a go.)

Anyways the main reason I’m here is that I’m most

likely going to return it after this weekend and get my money back and go the L-S route. But I need some

suggestions. I’m a pretty social guy and I make friends easily, and I can talk to girls easily as well, but I’d just

like that little edge that would help me have better nights with ‘em . From what I’ve been reading it looks as if

unscented AQ with some sort of coverscent would be the best route?

If you guys could, I’d love some

suggestions.
    Hi Rohitiyer, 1st regarding Pherlure, there

are only a very small % of users who get a noticable result from this formulation, sometimes there are also negative

effects reported from the wearer as well, and also an excessive amount of this will also give no result, the very

few who do get a noticeable result report that a single spray is preferable, and also a result may be obtained by

adding a spray to a mix, and some users like the smell, so they add a spray as a coverscent for their regular

product, I have about 25 different pheromone products and i personally would not order any of this for my use.

Whilst i am on the subject of products that work well, i can say that you are here at the right place, because i

have some wonderfull products that can be purchased here, The new unscented AQ that you mentioned is fairly

consentrated, so i would say use the smallest amount to start, and do not mix it with another pheromone till you

really suss it out, it really should be a good allrounder considering all things, and do not go spoiling this by

adding any Pherlure, another product that i like which is really good for social interaction with the ladies is SOE,

i use the unscented version. I have also purchased products from another forum source, these being in the form of

what is called the Instant range of Pheromone products, i consider these to be a very weak product with little

noticeable results so beware of all there glitter advertising, Dont waste your money. Let us know how you go with

your purchase, and i hope you get your refund on the Pherlure.
    Last edited by terry0400-40; 02-02-2007 at 01:34 PM. Reason: add
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Thread Information