Close

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 8 ... LastLast

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Lately I've put 0.5ml of AQ

and some EO's into a nebulizer spray. I've used two and four sprays so far. Four sprays seems to be ok. I met some

of my previous 'hits' again and one seemed quite flirty. Nothing out of the ordinary to report.

Phero Enthusiast

It definately works. Women seem

more docile and tolerant with it on. I can see a difference in their eye contact and body language when I wear

this.

Yesterday, I used 3 dabs. 3 - 5 dabs seems to work well but certainly no more than 5.

Interestingly,

I've tried two dabs with one Chikara gel pack and it seemed like I was approaching OD levels. I could smell a

urine-like odor after a while.

Applied my mix again (4 sprays,

two in front and two on the back of my neck).

Noticed a girl smiling at me quite a bit.

Thats kool guys... good info.

keep it up....

platinumfox: I've been meaning to tell u that i believe your theory about pheros and

race..i'm black myself, and not a lot none pheromones work for me.. TE is aiight but, Impi ( original ) has been

givin me hits like crazy.... Everytime i spray like 3 sprays of impi...girls always touch or caress my arms..They

look straight into my eyes when they say HI, and push out their breast while talking to me. U should try it

platinumfox, if u havn't already. N E way.. back to ...Will test in a couple of hours

THANKS GUYS

Quote Originally Posted by CATPYCO
    Thats kool

guys... good info. keep it up....

platinumfox: I've been meaning to tell u that i believe your theory

about pheros and race..i'm black myself, and not a lot none pheromones work for me.. TE is aiight but, Impi (

original ) has been givin me hits like crazy.... Everytime i spray like 3 sprays of impi...girls always touch or

caress my arms..They look straight into my eyes when they say HI, and push out their breast while talking to me. U

should try it platinumfox, if u havn't already. N E way.. back to ...Will test in a couple of

hours

THANKS GUYS
    Yeah glad you agree.

Thats kool

guys... good info. keep it up....

platinumfox: I've been meaning to tell u that i believe your theory

about pheros and race..i'm black myself, and not a lot none pheromones work for me.. TE is aiight but, Impi (

original ) has been givin me hits like crazy.... Everytime i spray like 3 sprays of impi...girls always touch or

caress my arms..They look straight into my eyes when they say HI, and push out their breast while talking to me. U

should try it platinumfox, if u havn't already. N E way.. back to ...Will test in a couple of

hours

THANKS GUYS
    Thanks for your praise.I do have Impi and works well with black ladies for me mixed

with Axe Voodoo I feel like Denzel LOL!. But I date all races of women so I try mones that would equally attract

every one.The best all around is AE.

SOE,TE,Pheromax don't work for me.

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by platinumfox
    Thanks

for your praise.I do have Impi and works well with black ladies for me mixed with Axe Voodoo I feel like Denzel

LOL!. But I date all races of women so I try mones that would equally attract every one.The best all around is AE.

SOE,TE,Pheromax don't work for me.
    I didn't get results with TE too, whether melanin content levels

on a person's skin has an effect or not, I do not know. I guess the study of pheromone has a long way to go...

Quote Originally Posted by Mohammad Shah
    I didn't

get results with TE too, whether melanin content levels on a person's skin has an effect or not, I do not know. I

guess the study of pheromone has a long way to go...
    It's still in its infancy, I guess..
    But we're

helping it grow..

Phero Dude

Thats what I like about the forum,

the freedom to discuss and read others responses to different mones.

But in saying that...
    AE works very well

for this (not so) skinny white boy with darker skinned ladies, asian woman tend to "stand off" and find me a bit

much. white girls under 30ish get a bit confused , over 30's confident white woman love me.
    SOE is weapon of

choice these days, nice happy vibes, old ladies won't shut up!

YMMV.
    early 40's white male or or

Journeyman

Default Pheromone studies..

Quote Originally Posted by Superman
    It's still in its infancy, I guess..
    But we're helping it grow..
    Most of the studies

on pheromones were done in US, UK and Australia. In the aspect of history, these people mostly shared the same

genetic inheritance which probably explained why many 'successes' have been recorded. I guess it will take another

5 or 6 years more for us to be fully understood on the

matter...

Quote Originally Posted by Mohammad Shah
    I

didn't get results with TE too, whether melanin content levels on a person's skin has an effect or not, I do not

know. I guess the study of pheromone has a long way to go...
    I came up with the Mones and race theory just by

observations on which girls I was getting hits from.

King of the coupons!

Question Sorry for the off topictry

Everytime i spray like 3 sprays of Impi...girls always touch or caress my arms..They look straight

into my eyes when they say HI, and push out their breast while talking to me.
    If/when you have time,

I'd like to hear a little more on your thoughts of 3 sprays of Impi in a separate post, CATPYCO, like ...

How

long have you been using 3 sprays?

How old are your and those that were touched by 3 sprays, their

race/nationality?

What cover scent did you use, if any?

Thanks!!!

Now, back to

... any new thoughts/ideas/findings?
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by platinumfox
    I came

up with the Mones and race theory just by observations on which girls I was getting hits from.
    Keep on

observing...and don't forget to post your results

ya..

Quote Originally Posted by gaf
    Thats what I like

about the forum, the freedom to discuss and read others responses to different mones.

But in saying that...

AE works very well for this (not so) skinny white boy with darker skinned ladies, asian woman tend to "stand

off" and find me a bit much. white girls under 30ish get a bit confused , over 30's confident white woman love

me.
    SOE is weapon of choice these days, nice happy vibes, old ladies won't shut

up!

YMMV.
    I've mentioned this recently too. Better luck with the sisters, (I had on a small

amount of Primal J aand JB#1 so what does that say) but so so with the white girls and the Asian girls just ain't

having it when it comes to the heavy 'none mixes. (Although they didn't run from me) Don't know about the

Hispanic girls though because I didn't meet any. I haven't tried this new thing yet though.

-Bat

well i should be getting my

bottle pretty soon, and i can't wait!! i'll be posting my findings in couple of weeks.

Journeyman

Default Report after vacation

Just got back into the office this week from my trip out West to see Eve, and her family, so I’ll try

to catch up my observations.

Leakage – zero:
    I’ve been

carrying AQ in my pocket in the original bottle having the dropper insert with no leakage.

Effects on me:
    AQ definitely gives me an energy lift, and increases my

libido when wearing it, when compared to days I don’t wear it.

There also

seems to be more residual phero build-up entering my system. My BO is now slighty stronger than when using the eNone

products like Impi, and I don’t like it quite as much, but then I am not wearing it for my

likes.

Packaging:
    My vote is for a pipette bottle,

preferably with some kind of cap to protect the bulb, so that it can be readily carried. Impi, TE, and Chikara all

have caps to protect the spray heads on their bottles, so that shouldn’t be much of a problem, but a pipette

dispenser would definitely be better than a spray.

This would also allow

carefully measured amounts to be added to private mixes.

Formula:
    My vote is to keep AQ the same strength. Packaging it with a

pipette would eliminate any problems of controlling amount applied.

Combinations & Quantities:
    Not having had enough time to properly assess

the effects of AQ befor eleaving, I supplemented it (perhaps unnecessarily). Most days I used two additional drops

of “chem set” Androstadienone straight from the bottle, and two or three drops of “Cool Scent” SPMO (for the Nol

content) both applied in the morning along w/ the AQ. Most days I used only one quick tilt of the bottle when

applying AQ, which probably is less than others on the forum seem to be wearing. One day I applied a second dose of

AQ mid-day. Another day I included a full drop of Alpha-7 along with the other three phero

solutions.

Each day I also sprayed a couple quick pumps of LT onto my

shirt above the pectoral muscles, and renewed those a couple times throughout the day.

Obviously I was attempting to tip any balance of effects from the mones towards “friendly”

(Nol), “relaxed” (A-1), and “intimate” (LT) without losing whatever AQ was supplying.I haven’t yet nailed down what

AQ is supplying, but am quite sure it exists, and is significant (witness the energy & libido increase, the phero

build-up, good reports on the forum, and possibly other effects on me that I’m not yet sure what to attribute

to).

Note, I’ve never seen use of SPMO (Super Primal Musk Oil) reported on

the forum, but it is available here at L-S (in eight different fragrances) for $8 each bottle, or $40 for all eight

at once. There is indication in the cook book that it has as much Nol as SoE, but no Rone. Does anyone on the forum

in the know care to comment about this?

Application:
    All pheromones were spread on top of each other along both

sides of the jaw, and around the mouth using the finger onto which I dropped the mones from the pipettes, or bottle.

I never let the bottle tip, or pipette touch the finger that I was using as an applicator. After applying the pheros

to my face, I kind of wrung that finger out in the palm of the other hand, and wiped whatever residue there was

around on my wrists, and hands. There should have been very little residue, as I tried to really spread it out on my

face as far as I could, but there is no sense in letting any go to waste.

Results:
    Despite there being some real frost at our parting some months

ago, there were some interesting phenomena on the part of Eve, and also from some others. I had written the

relationship off before she moved West. It had ended with great fireworks shortly before she

left.

There seemed to be non stop talking from everyone, everywhere I

went. This could be attributed to the Nol in the SPMO.

There were several

instances of Eve revealing rather personal matters, in moments when we were separated from others in the group. This

could be attributed to the Oxytocin in LT.

I got almost a startle

response, followed by a momentary DIHL from Eve when hugging her upon leaving. This was the day that I added Alpha-7

to the mix, and could be attributed to eNone. She was just plain cold when hugging upon

greeting.

There were no observable actions that I could be attribute to

the Androstadienone.

However, there were numerous instances w/o extra

eNone where my suggestions were taken almost as commands. Clearly I was the alpha dominate personality of the whole

group, the whole time I was there. This had to be coming from the AQ, as the other mones I had added were to enhance

relationships, and social interaction.

Also attributable to AQ was a

strange “approach, and retreat response” from Eve. She wanted to get close, but not too close. This was most

noticeable when only three of us were riding in a car. Eve’s brother drove; I rode shotgun; and she had the whole

rear seat to herself. She started on the driver’s side of the car, but several times during the conversation as we

rode along, she shifted to right behind me, and then would go back to the other side behind her brother. Each time

when she did get behind me, she would get close behind the head rest where I was, as though looking at her brother

while talking. I attribute the approaches to something in the AQ that was drawing her like a magnet. Perhaps the

other three mones contributed to this attraction phenomena as well (Nol, A-1, and Oxytocin), but it mostly had to

coming from the AQ. The retreats I attribute to something messed up in the relationship between Eve, and

I.

There is something very powerful in AQ. Could it be the magic elixir

that can even mend broken relations? I’ll keep you posted, if more develops.

I also got good responses from other women that I have met previously, and interacted with at

other times than just this vacation time. They all seemed to be more interested in what I had to say than

previously, and showed more concern for me than they had expressed before.

Around the office, I had been using Impi Yellow, and LT, with good results. I think a small

dose of AQ, and LT is giving even better results = more respect, and friendlier atmosphere.

Wow! Amazing post.

Thanks,
    B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Enlightened One

ok folks watcher has just ordered

im coming out of the woodwork - will take 1-2 weeks to get here to oz i still have a lot of other products so will

be making some general posts

i dont know why you guys are

complaining about but, i just figured out a way to get the droper to work.

tilt the bottle about around 30

degrees and wiat about 5-10 sec. you'll see alittle liquid drop at the tip of the hose looking thing. then just

wait, dont do anything. you'll see it move like it just released a drop. if you have it around 30 degrees, instead

of that drop comeing out it'll go to the gap between the hose and the outter rim. after about 2 more of those drops

goes in to the gap, one big drop will come out on your hand. you can see how many drops goes in to the gap too, but

you'll have to keep an eye on the droper hose. oh and one of those big drop are normally around 2-3 of those tiny

drops.

are there any girls that are trying this product? i suspect that this product migh be better for a girl

to use then guys.

the reason i say this is because, i have tried girl products for experiments. when ever im on

that stuff, i seem to get quiet and submisive (except for edge for women) well, it seems as tho thats how i get when

im no this stuff. as far as hit wise, yes i do get hits but its not that amazing like other stuff. i think it would

make a very good product for mixing (look at Shenandoah's post). but not as an standalone product.

as i have

said before, when i use mones products, the most important thing i look for is what it dose to ME. after about 3

days of useing this i was like ok whats going on with me, i know im getting hits but why am i acting all quiet? so i

switched up to my regular mix and there i was again, being my regular loude, hyper self. but then the next day i

tried aq and got all quiet and submisive again.

i would be trying to mix aq next.

We just got shipment of the "new"

; still beta, but hopefully "betta" than the last. Spray head on this one.

Thanks for the feedback,
    B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Phero Enthusiast

About the dropper, just dabing it

on with a finger works fine for me.

It's a good thing to observe the effects pheromones have on you in order to

determine their effectiveness. I sometimes use PCC as a functional pheromone and think it works well. What I do is

rub some on my upper lip (under my nose). I've done this and women seem more likely to compliment me when wearing

it. It may seem strange, but I seem more confident, handsome and sometimes get a little "buzz" when wearing PCC it.

We tend to overlook the functional aspect of pheromone products. The effect they have on you will elicit powerful

reactions from others.

As far as is concerned, it works well for me. Both and Chikara give

similar results... when I'm wearing either, I tend to step out of my "comfort zone" and take more chances with

women. I'm more likely to walk up to some woman I don't know and start a conversation or make a brash comment.

When wearing NPA, I've gotten into arguements with women, but when wearing Chikara or it seems like I

have to do a lot more to them to piss them off. Women definately seem a lot politer and friendlier.

Quote Originally Posted by slickracer
    i dont know why you guys are complaining about but, i just figured out a way to get

the droper to work..

tilt the bottle about around 30 degrees and wiat about 5-10 sec. you'll see alittle liquid

drop at the tip of the hose looking thing. then just wait, dont do anything. you'll see it move like it just

released a drop. if you have it around 30 degrees, instead of that drop comeing out it'll go to the gap between the

hose and the outter rim. after about 2 more of those drops goes in to the gap, one big drop will come out on your

hand. you can see how many drops goes in to the gap too, but you'll have to keep an eye on the droper hose. oh and

one of those big drop are normally around 2-3 of those tiny drops.

are there any girls that are trying this

product? i suspect that this product migh be better for a girl to use then guys.

the reason i say this is

because, i have tried girl products for experiments. when ever im on that stuff, i seem to get quiet and submisive

(except for edge for women) well, it seems as tho thats how i get when im no this stuff. as far as hit wise, yes i

do get hits but its not that amazing like other stuff. i think it would make a very good product for mixing (look at

Shenandoah's post). but not as an standalone product.

as i have said before, when i use mones products, the

most important thing i look for is what it dose to ME. after about 3 days of useing this i was like ok whats going

on with me, i know im getting hits but why am i acting all quiet? so i switched up to my regular mix and there i was

again, being my regular loude, hyper self. but then the next day i tried aq and got all quiet and submisive again.

i would be trying to mix aq next.

As far as is

concerned, it works well for me. Both and Chikara give similar results... when I'm wearing either, I tend

to step out of my "comfort zone" and take more chances with women. I'm more likely to walk up to some woman I

don't know and start a conversation or make a brash comment.
    yeah, i have also noticed that too with

the rone. but the problem is i can't wear rones. when ever i wear rones i feel really witty, but comes off as a

smart ass sometimes. and for somereason i feel the urge to teach people shit AQ wasn't as bad as chikara on

the rone OD for me (i od on rone easily as i seem to naturally product alot of rones already) but when ever i would

say something it comes off as me being a smart ass, or atleast thats how i see it.

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Default Good posting

Quote Originally Posted by slickracer
    yeah, i have also noticed that too with the rone. but the problem is i can't wear rones. when

ever i wear rones i feel really witty, but comes off as a smart ass sometimes. and for somereason i feel the urge to

teach people shit AQ wasn't as bad as chikara on the rone OD for me (i od on rone easily as i seem to

naturally product alot of rones already) but when ever i would say something it comes off as me being a smart ass,

or atleast thats how i see it.
    Good posting Slickracer, i agree the rone

seems to be a funny one at times, I like to give information out also if i have an opinion, i am using A314 fairly

often so i hope i am not coming across as a smart arse, i will have to check and see if anyone is avoiding me, mind

you i am not having people returning things which they have borrowed lately, probably have to cut down on the PI

until i get my tools back at least ha ha . I am glad you are getting results with the chikara as some of my friends

are not getting any action from this one. Plz heep us informed how ya is performing. sea ya. terry

I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Enlightened One

nothing arrived yet should be the

next 2-3 days ill post some reports like i always have with my new toy

Lightbulb

Hrrmm..
    Could it

be a idea to make it oil based perhaps?
    Because I usually like the drippers (when they work and it doesnt pour out)

and also because then you can pretty acuarretly measure the content..
    Or something like the AE-bottle with that

thing in.. Thats also good because it precise, but with a spray I've notiched it depends.. Do you pres hard, all

the way down, fast etc. etc. and therefor it's not accuaretly in the same way the drippers are or the thing in the

AE bottle..

Phero Pro

Hi Everyone,

It's been a

while since I've been back here. I've been playing around with for about a month. The first thing I did

was to remove the plastic PIesque dropper and replace it with a screw cap with a glass and rubber dropper cap (I

have plenty of these.).

coverscent smells very similar to APC and smells exactly like one of my

brother's TAG bodyspray scents (the name escapes me.) Anyhow it is very pleasent and it smells very well on me.

As for effects, it does lift my mood noticably like SOE does. As for effects on women, none really noticable on

those that know me. For those that don't, it's more like the rxn that I first got when I wore my fav SMD#1 mix

(7:3 SOE:RM). No noticable rxns for the first two hours that I'm at the dance. During the last hour, I'm

approached by at least 1 young woman that appears visibly turned on, is very aggressive when we dance (customary

left hand on my shoulder moves far south . . . .), and on occasion gives me her phone number. Oh, almost forgot, I

have been using between 4-6 drops on the chest, arms, and neck.

-SwingerMD
    It Don't Mean a Thing if it ain't got that swing. . . . -Duke Ellington

Phero Enthusiast

Last Wendsday, there was a

special deal at a chiropractic center where you could get a free sample massage. I went there with four drops of

on my neck and after a few minutes of the woman massaging my back and neck, I could feel her hands getting

hot. This didn't seem coincidental because her hands were cold as a cucumber at first and she had just seen

another customer.

Enlightened One

well heres a use i found for

heres my mix 1/4 1/4 NPA W 1/4 NPA M and 1/4 alter ego for men ( mixed up in on of those

atomisers) 2 sprays in morning refrsher at lunch - results pretty good actually usual chttiness - makes em friendly

was a left leftover batch but this product on its own has potential as wel

I shall soon be joining this

party too.

Although better testing will be had back at Uni, I'll do my best...
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

ok heres the 10 milion dollar

question

Has anyone

Won the heart of a woman with the help of this product?
    Got laid with the help of this

product?
    Chated all night and had fun with a lady with the help of this product?
    Got a telephone

number
    Married/in relationship men notice change torwards both parties' benefit?

Sorry but looks, DIHL, hair

twingles etc mean nothing to me. I went into this kind of procedures in the past till i got at least one of the

above and realised that thats what matters....

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 8 ... LastLast

Thread Information