Close

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
    Stranger

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Okay, I'm not quite sure how

to get the right amount.

I tried holding the bottle to my wrist and "dabbing" it, but it didn't seem as if any

came out. So then I turned it over just long enough to get a single drop, and that worked -- but the drop seemed

pretty big. Is that already enough for an OD?

I was worried at first because it had a very strong smell. (I'm

not really a "cologne" kind of guy -- I like just enough scent to cover the 'mones.) But it faded extremely

quickly, and after a few minutes I could barely smell it at all.

The scent itself is very sweet, but not

unmasculine. I think a lot of guys (and, with luck, women) will like it.

I can't wait to hear what people

have to say in terms of 's effectiveness, but I'm also interested in knowing specifically what the scent is

like. I hate to say it, but fragrance alone is enough to make or break a product for me, no matter the type or

number of snazzy new pheromones hidden therein.

So... to those who plan on reporting back, descriptions and

even comparisons to commercial colognes would be very helpful.

[EDIT: I hadn't seen L.A. Guy's description

before dropping my post. Does it remind you of any cologne in particular?]
    If a guy's a cocksucker in his life, when he dies, he don't become a saint. - Morris Levy, Hitmen

Holmes' Theme Song

Banned User

A little bird

told me that one of the unique facets of was that it was engineered to change it's scent within a

few minutes after application.

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Archetypical Hybrid

(HEC)
    A little bird told me that one of the unique facets of was that it was engineered to change

it's scent within a few minutes after application.
    most colognes, perfumes change on the

skin anyway, unless this stuff totally morphs ofcourse...which is od...

Do you folks think goes

best with Cool Water as cologne? I usually would use AdG or Issey.

Any ideas? I want to attract a 30-yr old

woman..
    Edit: I read that there are various new Cool Water colognes now eg. Deep, Game. Would all of them go or

not? Are they similar?

already has its own cologne

fragrance, so you don't really need a cover scent. I am told it () smells like Cool Water, but I have

never smelled Cool water, so I wouldn't know about that.

b
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce
    already

has its own cologne fragrance, so you don't really need a cover scent. I am told it () smells like Cool

Water, but I have never smelled Cool water, so I wouldn't know about that.

b
    I know but I usually use

three sprays of cologne, one on my wrist and two on my neck.
    So I'd like to spray something on my neck (not a

cover scent) not too different from the scent which will be on my wrist.
    Any ideas.....

Journeyman

I am gettin my bottle tonight, it

should be in the mailbox... Question is, I want to spred it around. I have been using WAGG in lotion the past few

days (not sure if it is working, not obvious reactions like with SOE). So would it work or be good to mix with

lotion so that I can spread a drop on my arms and neck?

Journeyman

already has

its own cologne fragrance, so you don't really need a cover scent. I am told it () smells like Cool Water,

but I have never smelled Cool water, so I wouldn't know about that.

b
    Really Bruce? Given it is

absolutly played out, but it still was a huge improvment in scent (to the yonger gen) when it came out. It was top

for many years. I am going to buy some just becuse we keep talking about it, and I am going to send you some!

With the exception of Black Code and Cerruiti, I think blind test I would still choose Coolwater.

Hey, Bruce,

can we get a LS coverscent that resembles coolwater?

The main thing about is the

pheromones. If the fragrance doesn't scort a big hit, we can always change that I reckon.

If we stay with that

fragrance, getting a similar coverscent my be a good idea. Thanks.

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by Superman
    Do you folks

think goes best with Cool Water as cologne? I usually would use AdG or Issey.

Any ideas? I want to

attract a 30-yr old woman..
    Edit: I read that there are various new Cool Water colognes now eg. Deep, Game. Would

all of them go or not? Are they similar?
    i just ordered some and should receive it soon. i have cool

water deep - which i like better than cool water personally, and bulgari aqua.. i will test them out since they are

both "aqua" scents.

Quote Originally Posted by AdrenaIine
    i just

ordered some and should receive it soon. i have cool water deep - which i like better than cool water

personally, and bulgari aqua.. i will test them out since they are both "aqua" scents.
    Since I'm not that

much an expert on scents, so far at least, as an aqua scent would acqua di gio be considered "compatible" with

? (whether it would jar to have the two different smells on you... kind of)
    I guess I'll know when I

receive it. Though I may get cool water deep later today... or should I get acqua de bulgari ? Basenotes has

good reviews for the latter.

Journeyman

The main

thing about is the pheromones. If the fragrance doesn't scort a big hit, we can always change that I

reckon.

If we stay with that fragrance, getting a similar coverscent my be a good idea. Thanks.

B

Dear Mr.Bruce,

Perhaps you could kindly ask the supplier for some gel packs for trial purpose(as L-S used to

sell) as most people say what works for us might not work for others. Just a suggestion.

Mohammad Shah.

Phero Enthusiast

I received my bottle yesterday

and half of it leaked out. When I opened the package, there was a mild fragrance and the paper inside as well as

the plastic was wet with the . The seal on the bottle was still intact but for some strange reason it was

leaking like crazy. I then rapped the bottle back up, wrote a note saying that I'd like to have it replaced and

sent it back to Love Scent.
    All pre-orders shipped on Friday. Does anyone have a bottle yet?

B

Stranger

Default Phero Angel has Arrived

Bruce this stuff is leaky as hell but my God does it work. I got my bottle this morning. When I inverted

the bottle three full drops came out on my wrist. I thought I OD. I covered with Green Irish Tweed by Creed

and went out. Pheromones dont get woman....yeA RIGHT. CHICK AFTER CHICK, DIHL AFTER DIHL. THIS RUNNY SEX FLUID

KICKS PI'S ASS.

Quote Originally Posted by Phero Master

Bruce this stuff is leaky as hell but my God does it work. I got my bottle this morning. When I inverted the bottle

three full drops came out on my wrist. I thought I OD. I covered with Green Irish Tweed by Creed and went

out. Pheromones dont get woman....yeA RIGHT. CHICK AFTER CHICK, DIHL AFTER DIHL. THIS RUNNY SEX FLUID KICKS PI'S

ASS.
    You make me want to get GIT instead.. I'll get something tonight probably. Hope they have it.

Phero Dude

I'm very intrigued by your

observations PheroMaster and look forward to more. Did women approach you more than usual? Any subtle brushing up

against you?

Phero Guru

Default I received my

order Tuesday

night. There was no leakage. I opened it up and took a sniff, very pleasant and then about 2 minutes later I could

faintly smell the .none lingering in my nostrils. I can't compare/rate the scent as I never wear any colognes at

all. I can smell none pretty well from my NPA disaster days but didn't get the strong odor at all when I sniffed

the bottle, just the lingering one in my nostrils which wasn't that strong. I may check it out today and see what

happens. For sure I'll be using it this Sat night at a party.
    There is a cure for electile dysfuntion!!!!

Tiger,

Sorry about that. We will

get you a new bottle. If you haven't shipped it yet, you could keep a little of what you have there to last until

your replacment comes. Also, it sounds like the rest will leak out on the trip back. You might want to keep what

you have and we could credit you for the missing half.

Kool and Phero
    Thanks for the feedback. There is a lot

of new and unusual stuff in there. I think you will find yourselves discovering a whole new side to

pheromones.

B

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

Phero Enthusiast

You guys are making me

curious now.

Journeyman

I wont be able to post results...

My bottle didn't show. Everything else did, but not the ... Thats ok though, I emailed Bruce and I know

he will take care of me. But I am still a bit sad becuase I have a Holloween party on Saturday.

But at

the same time, still excited.

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Phero Master

Bruce this stuff is leaky as hell but my God does it work. I got my bottle this morning. When I inverted the bottle

three full drops came out on my wrist. I thought I OD. I covered with Green Irish Tweed by Creed and went

out. Pheromones dont get woman....yeA RIGHT. CHICK AFTER CHICK, DIHL AFTER DIHL. THIS RUNNY SEX FLUID KICKS PI'S

ASS.
    in a few hours you got chick after chick, dihl after dhil? hard to believe, after many years of

phero use, this type of euphoria when using a new product is attributed to imagination.

Phero Guru

Default opened my

bottle and you sure

have to be careful, it comes out quick. I recommend holding the bottle sideways and just gently tap tap some out,

holding upsidedown may get you a torrent. I put about 4 drops on the backs of my hands and clothes, I may have

od'd, not sure. I put that much on cause that much came out of the bottle. I went to the supermarket and it

wasn't too fertile hunting grounds today so basically didn't notice any hits. The older gal (60s) who bagged my

groceries was very chatty. I then proceeded to MacDonalds to get a burger, drive thru window, and got a scowl from

a 16-18 year old young lady. She didn't seem happy at all, bad day or heavy none, not sure. I'm waiting for

Saturday night when I expect to have much better results and will duly report.

Stranger

Day 2 of the onslaught. Im at work right now so I will make this short. Well I cleaned all of my

application points with alcohol this morning before I applied . Now I now if I OD at work it could be

dangerous. So I carefully tipped the bottle shooting for on drop and two and a half came out...Crap. I was afriad

that all of the goop in would covert into a stinky mess by the end of the day. So I spread Harlem by Bond no

9 to cover just in case. I now was designed as a stand alone product but im a niche cologne whore. And

cover fragrance is to one dimensional. But its not about the fragrance its about the mones. By the way I

live in Kahala, Hawaii and it was pretty humid. Got to work kind of scared, I didnt know if I would have a bad

reaction. I dont now whats in this love tonic but when my boss the queen of Bull Dikes started chatting it up and

tossing her non existant hair I knew then that this was going to be good. 2 out of the 3 woman that cross my desk

stop and complimented me on how I smell. This stuff should be the new NPA. By the way I dont want you to think Im

trying to advertise for Bruce because when I order Chikara awhile ago, that stuff smell like the sleeziest cat urine

stench on the planet. And it would of been worth it if it work but it didnt at all(Burn the Formula Bruce,Burn it).

But besides being runny this stuff enhances my cologne sillage and the mones are amazing. I feel like the King of

the office right now. By the way the new intern ask was I busy for lunch. Cant get enough of that Pimp Juice called

!!!!!!!! More to cum.

Stranger

Well Bronzie, I will take this imaginary number that the hot intern gave me and call her desk on my pretend

phone. And then I will go on a fable lunch date with her. Maybe this is like the Matrix and I should pick the

reality pill. Sorry B, you kinda set yourself up for that one.

I then proceeded to

MacDonalds to get a burger, drive thru window, and got a scowl from a 16-18 year old young lady. She didn't seem

happy at all, bad day or heavy none, not sure.
    She works at MacDonalds, 'nuff

said!!
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

Phero Pro

No, I mentioned what you said;

chick after chick, dihl after dihl, not that you got one phone number, by the way I can get one phone number without

.mones if that means anything, but I cant get chick after chick, or dhil look after dihl look, with or without

.mones!

Who makes this stuff? you mentioned this is the new NPA, is it from Lacroy chemical?

Stranger

I registered in the forums back

in 2004 but i am now using a new username. I ve been wearing mones for nearly 2 years now. I received my order of

together with some other stuff yesterday. I tried wearing it tonight, just 1 dab on my chin. I cant say i

got any noticeable effects. I dont know if this is the right product for me since i live in a university campus,

where most of the girls are 18-22 yo, while i am 26. I am having better success with products like SOE. The scent is

nice though, it wears out pretty fast, but it doesnt leave any bad smell like NPA or Edge.

Phero Guru

Default hmmmm.....

after I returned from

the store I washed the product off with water and anti-bacterial soap - this usually removes all traces of mones for

me. It's about 3 hours later and after taking a whiff of my lower arms I can still detect the smell of .none - not

powerful but there. When Sue gets home I'll have her take a whiff and get her comments.

Phero Dude

I'd not even tell her Koolking.

Better if she detects on own. Will get a more true response.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread Information