Close

Stranger

Default New: Hook me up?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello all.

I

got the free samples. I tried a bit of Perception. I think I got a hit, but the gal who hit would hit anyways.

So

I'm thinking about making another purchase but want advice based on my body-type /personality.

I am 36, untall

(not short), very thin, not hairy, balding, and open-minded. I've been a very angry person all my life but have

begun to settle down a lot lately. I take saw palmetto and it does me good: no rage, skin isn't oily, I have 'good

flow' again. I'm a text-book case of too much testosterone, but somehow avoided a life in prison. I believe most

of my testosterone gets converted to DHT because of depression.

In the past I've attracted women who just

wanted to be beaten or whatever. I gave off the bad-boy vibe. Women have always talked about "loving my smell"

although I don't wear scent. I don't want these self-loathing women so I need to give off a different scent.

I

have a great job, a great home, and lots of interests. I want to attract a normal woman who has some self esteem and

a healthy appetite for sex.

What products would help me to achieve my goal? Thanks so much for your help.

Welcome, SP. The product

that's said to attract high self-esteem women is A314. Of course your demeanor needs to be congruent as well ...

there's a lot written about the product and it's effects - might be good to read up on that. I'd probably combine

it with some androstenol products to make you more approachable, too.

Stranger

Is it normal for the wearer

to be affected by The Edge?

I wore half a pack thursday and was so full of energy that I couldn't sit still. I

was very social and outgoing, which is not like me at all. My buddy thinks I've cracked.

Whats the story? I

expected women to be effected but not in this way. I never imagined I'd become Mr. Smooth.

I made 3 approaches

in one night, which is more than I've made in 10 years. I got 2 numbers. With a little practise I'm going to be a

dangerous man.

King of the coupons!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by StinkPurdy
    Is it normal

for the wearer to be affected by The Edge?

I wore half a pack thursday and was so full of energy that I

couldn't sit still. I was very social and outgoing, which is not like me at all. My buddy thinks I've cracked.

Whats the story? I expected women to be effected but not in this way. I never imagined I'd become Mr. Smooth.

I made 3 approaches in one night, which is more than I've made in 10 years. I got 2 numbers. With a little

practise I'm going to be a dangerous man.
    That be correct ... mones do ofter cause the wearer to become

something different, something strange ... sometimes good, sometimes bad ... depending.

Enjoy the ride!!!

Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Thread Information