Close

Phero Enthusiast

Default Do Women SMELL or SENSE Pheromones???

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Do they actually smell a specific scent that makes you appear more attractive, or do they sense something about

your presence?

What about men? It seems like I make guys really nervous around me as well. To the point where

they are scared to death and intimidated and don't know why.

People in general can get quite agitated around

me. Yet women are drawn to me. Is that because I smell like shit, or is it because they SENSE something about my

presence?

I use very strong cover scents, and apply PI.

I ask this because it seems everywhere I go people

get pretty nervous around me...and I want to know is it because I smell or because this is an effect of the PI? I

don't mind girls getting nervous/flirty, but when guys get nervous it's weird.

Thanks for any

responses.

-smooth

Phero Enthusiast

I've also noticed situations

where there's girls showing signs of obvious interest and other guys in the vicinity seem

bewildered/confused/pissed.

Phero Guru

Default sounds like

a PI OD (overdose)
    There is a cure for electile dysfuntion!!!!

Phero Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by koolking1
    a PI OD

(overdose)
    So, let's say I OD'd...but I'm wearing A LOT of cover scent, to the point where the 'girls

in China could probably smell me'

Do you think it is possible to OD but people not smell the -none, and only get

the effects of it? (since my cover scent would block it out..?)

Phero Enthusiast

And one more thing about

PI...when it makes women nervous, does it make them nervous the same way that it makes men nervous?

Because I

know women may feel like, why is this guy making me nervous and get hot/bothered...but guys will get scared...so

I'm wondering if women are also just getting scared even though they seem drawn to me?

I've OD'd a bit too

many times in the past couple days...so I'm definitely going to ease up on the PI for a little bit

Journeyman

Maybe you are not OD'ing on

-none.

Maybe it is too much cover scent.

Honestly, if people can smell you from 3 feet away, you are

wearing too much.

People do not like that at all. Especially when they get close to you. They do not want to

taste your cologne in the air. When I smell someone wearing too much cologne, I assume that they are trying to cover

up the fact that they haven't showered in a week, or it makes me nervous and uncomfortable becuase the smell is so

strong.

That's where the saying: "too much cologne" comes from.

On another note, you might be OD'ing too.

But it sounds like you are getting the hang of this almost. You know that you are getting amazing reactions. But

there is a neg reaction that you are seeing too.

My suggestion, take two days off, I am doing this right now, I

hate it becuase I like to play with this stuff.

Then, try half of the dose that you normally use, and work your

way up to the reactions that you were getting before with the least amount of PI.

AND.... dab your cologn, do

not spray, ask people if your cologne is too strong, they will tell you. If your are using LS cover scents (which I

love, they are oil based so they last forever, they smell like the real thing, and they are cheap, and small enough

to carry with you) LS, since it is an oil, if you use more than three DOTS (not swipes) you are wearing too much and

people can tell. I have asked people and they say it almost hurts their nose.

Take it easy. I will let you know

my experiments with PI soon, I just ordered it becuase of your reactions.

Phero Enthusiast

Based on my experiments with

five different ladies, they can definately sense the mones.

However, their reaction is "wow you smell nice" or

even just trancelike head burying against my chest and breathing deeply.
    They don't say "You smell nice but like

something alien is on you".

Phero Enthusiast

Yeah, I think I used too much

cover scent this morning, but I think it was also the -none.

I went home early and jogged around the block.

Then I did some pushups...all of this to work up a sweat, thinking it would be a good idea to 'sweat off' the

'mones.

Then I did one hell of an exfoliating process. Scrubbed my application spots with a wash cloth and

anti-germ sanitizer, and anti-bacterial soap, several times over.

Then I took a really long, exfoliating shower,

literally scrubbing the skin off my application spots, until they were red. I came out of the shower smelling like

lots of soap.

I put on 2 sprays of cologne, some deodorant, and went back outside to a cafe.

People seemed

frightened by me. Damn, it's like the 'mones sink into your blood or something. I don't really know how to rub

them off except to give it time.

I've definitely noticed that different girls have different reactions to it.

One girl was turning beet red and shaking her leg while standing beside me in line, while the girl to my other side

showed absolutely no reaction. But the guy fixing my drink was acting really weird. He was one of these really

muscular tough guys who rarely is in a good mood when I go there. But this time he was really smiley and did all

these weird sorts of things like acted like I'm some sort of God or something. It was really odd.

Anyway, I

decided to stay home for the rest of the day. That's one thing about OD'ing that really sucks. Last time I OD'd

on PI, I literally freaked my coworkers out. They were scared to death around me, and I just said I'm taking a

break and never came back. That was Saturday. That same night I went clubbing and the OD on -none got me some

looks, but a lot of fearful glares as well. And my wing felt really anxious and uncomfortable the whole night with

his hands in his pockets. He kept saying that something didn't feel right.

Sunday was great. I went to a small

eatery and got more hits in 2hrs than I've gotten in entire days. It was the day after my OD on Saturday.

maxo, thanks for mentioning that about women 'sensing' the 'mones. It's just been hard for me to tell if

I'm OD'ing or not because lots of people are starting to get colds and sniffle, so I don't know if it's because

I smell bad or what. I guess I smell fine and it's just their cold.

Hey SoCal...

I hope your PI experiments

go well. One reason I think I've OD'd a few times (or felt I've used too much) in the past couple of days is

because I got lazy and stopped doing my thorough exfoliating at nights. I think when I haven't washed off the

'mones at night it's really built up during my sleep and possibly gotten stronger the next day.

One thing I do

now is I've taken little pieces of wax paper, and I put the drop of PI from my dropper onto the piece of wax paper.

Then, using another slice of wax paper, I split the 1 drop into portions. Even 1/2 a drop has killer effects. At

this rate I probably won't run out of a bottle of PI for over a year.

Like you mentioned, yes, there's days I

just don't wear anything and the build-up does the job. Despite all my exfoliating, there's still a heck of a lot

of build up.

I didn't know about the LS cover scents. I'll probably buy those, hmm. So do you dab the

cologne right onto where you applied the 'mones? Seems more logical than spraying, for sure.

A good way to make cover scents

is to find you favorite perfume and buy unscented e-oil then add about 30% or 40% of it to the oil and there you

have it, a cover scent which will last all day. I did this with CK1 and NPA. So the mix is 40% oil, 30% CK1 and 30%

CK1. I can't really vouch for the hits because I'm just learning how to use the roll on. I normally get smiles but

nothing else really unless the person is really close. And speaking of Asians I did sit by one on the bus with mix

and SOE gel and I definitely got hair twirling and leg bouncing out of the blue as she was very still and silent

then suddenly started doing this.

-Bat
    Last edited by jambat; 10-18-2006 at 02:29 AM.

PI from my experience is a very

powerful product. But you are on the right track. Try finding you limits for it and stick to it.Then attempt to

play, by using a nol based product to somewhat counteract the -none.

For me .5 to 1 drop is more than enough.

Good luck .

Just wanted to offer my

experience as a woman, regarding your question about whether women smell or sense pheromones ... my husband doesn't

usually wear 'mones but I asked him to do an experiment with me and wear a bit of a gel pack around me sometime

without telling me. It was Alter Ego/m and when he wore it, I could not smell it at all, had no idea he was using it

(it was weeks after my initial request that he try some) but I got rather aggravated being around him for no

particular reason. So in my case anyway I'd say I reacted to it without smelling it.

PS - so now he won't

wear 'mones, no way no how!

It was Alter Ego/m and

when he wore it, I could not smell it at all, had no idea he was using it (it was weeks after my initial request

that he try some) but I got rather aggravated being around him for no particular reason.
    Hi Silksand.

Haven't seen you around for a while! I had a GF that any 'none product seemed to aggravate as well. However it

also made her horny so a good fight was usually followed by great sex. However the ritual was a bit over the top for

regular use.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Hi Gegogi! Some people can

fight in a way that clears the air and invigorates (not the ugly kind of fight ...) and I love a great debate

myself, but my honey really hates to fight and it would only lead to him exiling himself to the couch, I'm afraid!

A pillow fight, maybe ... but yeah, 'none and I don't get along so well.

Phero Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by jambat
    buy unscented

e-oil
    That seems like a great idea because I didn't find Armani or Curve (my favorite colognes) in the LS

roll-on cover scents.

But I'd rather not mix my pheromones with the cover scent...if it ain't broke, I won't

try to fix it. I also think mixing can be problematic because if you don't get the proportion right you waste the

goods.

To each his own...though I'll definitely get some of that e-oil. Are you sure it's called "e-oil"? I

tried searching for it on google and all I got was vitamin ads.

Quote Originally Posted by woofa1
    PI from my experience is a very

powerful product. But you are on the right track. Try finding you limits for it and stick to it.Then attempt to

play, by using a nol based product to somewhat counteract the -none.

For me .5 to 1 drop is more than enough.

Good luck .
    Yeah, I've gotten the hang somewhat...but I got lazy and stopped doing my thorough exfoliating.

How do you get rid of the 'mones? I've found the best way is to wash them off at night with anti-bacterial

soap / sanitizer and shower the next morning before re-applying. If there was a quicker way though I'd be right on

that.

There is something called acetone (ie nail polish remover). I'm thinking of buying some of that and

trying it for removal.

You know it got me thinking...for everyone here, I'd bet removal is a tricky process

especially with build-up...and thus, if LS offered a product designed to wipe away 'mones...Bruce you could make a

lot of money

Quote Originally Posted by silksand
    Just wanted to offer my experience as a woman, regarding your question about

whether women smell or sense pheromones ... my husband doesn't usually wear 'mones but I asked him to do an

experiment with me and wear a bit of a gel pack around me sometime without telling me. It was Alter Ego/m and when

he wore it, I could not smell it at all, had no idea he was using it (it was weeks after my initial request that he

try some) but I got rather aggravated being around him for no particular reason. So in my case anyway I'd say I

reacted to it without smelling it.

PS - so now he won't wear 'mones, no way no how!
    Great, I'm glad

you mentioned this...as it confirms what maxo said about "sensing"

...I keep learning about how different women

have different reactions to various levels of -none.

But it made you aggravated...that's something I'll keep

in mind.

Phero Dude

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by smooth312
    ...I keep learning

about how different women have different reactions to various levels of -none.
    But it made you

aggravated...that's something I'll keep in mind.
    Yep,
    Once wore a drop of PI around a friend who

is usually very laid back , she went nuts and turned into the bitch from hell in about 2mins flat.
    We had

fantastic sex though several hours later....
    mental note: 1 drop = too much for me

early 40's white male or or

It may be, though, that I was

aggravated by the *change* in his 'mone signature, and not the 'none itself. I can wear small amounts of 'none

myself and not get bitchy, so ... I think it's probably just that I sensed something alien about his signature.

Phero Enthusiast

It's possible that with none

on him that he also *became* more aggravating.

When I have none, I'm more aggressive, flirtatious, confident,

and care a lot less what other people think and how they feel.

If I get a rejection, i'm like "woo woo, later

loser" and move on vs "oh, I hope they are not mad... how could I have said that differently... I should

apologize!". Engaging in a bit of exageration here but not too much.

Phero Dude

Question

Quote Originally Posted by silksand
    It may be, though,

that I was aggravated by the *change* in his 'mone signature, and not the 'none itself. I can wear small amounts

of 'none myself and not get bitchy, so ... I think it's probably just that I sensed something alien about his

signature.

Maybe it's a case of your eyes seeing "your man" but your "nose" saying who is this,

it doesn't smell like my hubby. Your brain gets a bit confused at the potential intruder so reacts aggresively to

find out if its a friend or foe. ???

Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by gaf
    Maybe it's a case

of your eyes seeing "your man" but your "nose" saying who is this, it doesn't smell like my hubby. Your brain gets

a bit confused at the potential intruder so reacts aggresively to find out if its a friend or foe.

???

Thoughts?
    Yes, that's what I mean when I say there was something alien about him.

By the way, Maxo-Texas, he didn't behave any differently with it on; all he had to do was come in the room

and sit quietly on the couch and I was annoyed with him! He was about 8 feet away from me at the time and I didn't

consciously smell anything.

Quote Originally Posted by smooth312
    That seems like

a great idea because I didn't find Armani or Curve (my favorite colognes) in the LS roll-on cover

scents.

But I'd rather not mix my pheromones with the cover scent...if it ain't broke, I won't try to fix

it. I also think mixing can be problematic because if you don't get the proportion right you waste the

goods.

To each his own...though I'll definitely get some of that e-oil. Are you sure it's called "e-oil"?

I tried searching for it on google and all I got was vitamin ads.
    E-oils are made from Vitamin E

and are generally scentless. You ever see those guys on the bus selling oils in roll top bottles? Those are usually

made from E-Oils, jojoba or grapeseed oil which you can also used for the mix.

-Bat

Phero Dude

smooth,
    Try your local natural food

(organic) shop, they tend to stock the better quality oils. If they don't have them just ask, if anyone will know

where to get them they will.
    If they ask what for just say they're for your GF who makes her own mixes.

Journeyman

and as far as cologne

goes

On nights out / make cologne noticable

Casually & daytime / cologne should be subtle

Thread Information