Close

Journeyman

Default What it means when a woman avoids you ??

visit-red-300x50PNG
    OK, I'm getting on great with this really hot chick at work - in fact she's doing most of the chasing

...... but now, for some reason she virtually hides or runs away from me every time I see her !! However, at the

same time I have seen her stealing glances at me from behind a filing cabinet or staring at me from across the room

..... ??

Is it :

a) major mone OD !

b) I said/did something stupid and now she has decided she

doesn't want anything to do with me ?

c) she is crazy about me but has heard some bullshit about me from

somebody else

d) she's playing hard to get and wants me to make some forward moves

e) she is

embarrassed about coming on so strong from the start

f) she is upset that I haven't asked her out yet

g) she has met somebody else now and doesn't want me to ask her out now cos she would have top turn me down

etc etc ???

HELP !!

Phero Guru

Default best bet

is to just ask her out

and see what she says. Nothing ventured, nothing gained!!!
    There is a cure for electile dysfuntion!!!!

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Default life is to short

Man life is

so short sooner than you think you will be my age, and then you might think oh me oh my oh why o why didnt i , Life

is to short to FUK around to valuable to waste it, i say dont worry as this accomplishes nothing positive, dont

complain as it is a big waste of time, dont find faults and finger point its a big waste of time and bears no fruit,

dont hang on to guilt as he is not your friend only an illusion, dont live in the past or the future as life is here

NOW so enjoy it to the max , say what you think, and goodness me please dont be perfect who expects it , True i once

walked past a strange girl at the bus stop she gave me that look so i turned back and said your looking at me with

those come on eyes and it makes me want to jump on top of you she said no way, 2 weeks later i sat next to her on

the bus and she said i have thought about it and i would like to go out with you. If i find a girl attractive i

just tell them and say i think we should get together, its so easy most times you win and sometimes you lose and

losing is no big deal as life is like that just forget and move on we all get rejected at times its no big deal just

get over it after all we choose our emotions so just keep moving as long as we stay out of the box we cant go wrong,

its all in the mind, so go and ENJOY LIVING.

Phero Enthusiast

Listen to

Terry.

Smile.

Crack a joke about her being shy:
    "Hey! Don't make me come after you! (laugh)"

Definately

lower the -none. I've seen many posts about that behavior related to high -none.

Journeyman

Very True !!

But I just

wish women would take this advice too !!

Journeyman

Angry

Be very carefull with the playing

the dating game at work .

Women are strange creatures , One day you'll find yourelf being called into the

bosses office , And being accused of sexual harrasment.
    I know first hand about that subject when i was in my

twenties . LOL

Journeyman

Not to mention office politics and

future uncomfortableness.

"Don't fish off of the company pier". I got burned once.

Default Oh Ye All Listen To The Words Of A Wise Man

Michael you have spoken well, and it is good that you have refreshed us all regarding becoming

involved romantically or sexually with co workers as this is dangerous territory and can cause huge mountains to

come up in place of small mole hills that a little infatuation can so create so we would do well to remember as some

of the fairer sex can be as cunning and deceptive as shithouse rats, even so two can play at that game and then it

pays to have good powers of discretion and well thought out plans and infastructure in place before proceeding if

you decide to go down that pathway frought with exhilarating and rejuvenating hidden dangers
    Last edited by terry0400-40; 10-18-2006 at 04:46 PM. Reason: spelling correction

Journeyman

^ i wish i had the balls to do

what you say since i used to be like that.... and then all of the sudden i hit this BIG slump where i would avoid

situations most men would DREAM OF ... i have never asked a girl out and everytime i get some one attached to me

it seems that i try AVOID THEM without even making it a GAME ... i avoid them becuase im dependant and dont know

what step to take next.... im VERY young and in university in a program where for every girl there are a 100 guys

..... also known as engineering ... which pretty much sums up the major slump i hit in my life a while back... but

my personality got me through that yet i still lack the drive to get together with women not caring about the

outcome

Quote Originally Posted by abcd2
    ^ i wish i had

the balls to do what you say since i used to be like that.... and then all of the sudden i hit this BIG slump where

i would avoid situations most men would DREAM OF ... i have never asked a girl out and everytime i get some one

attached to me it seems that i try AVOID THEM without even making it a GAME ... i avoid them becuase im dependant

and dont know what step to take next.... im VERY young and in university in a program where for every girl there are

a 100 guys ..... also known as engineering ... which pretty much sums up the major slump i hit in my life a while

back... but my personality got me through that yet i still lack the drive to get together with women not caring

about the outcome
    Yeear abcd2 we all go through changes and slumps in our lives, when we are up there doing

it sparkling and shining guns blazing firing with both barrels flying high were never gonna die, well we cant stay

there forever because we are alive, and living means moving throughout the spectrum of experiences and touching upon

the bitter and mundane, sometimes getting hurt and in doing so we in turn appreciate the sweet, and after all this

we gain knowledge and expand our personalities and gain strengths which is a part of the reason for our

existance.Your young and that is good and natural and there will definatelly come times when you will have females

as friends and that is a good way to start, so when the circumstances arise get in there and be a friend and just

act natural dont get excited about this, women are no big deal actually they are just like us only sexy and

captivating with their feminine beauty and alluring and seemingly mysterious ways, yes a woman is made in heaven but

then again so are we. OH sorry for rambling on getting back to you now abcd2 this is only going to be an issue if

you make it one so just dont because the ball will roll to your side of the court soon enough, so what are you going

to do if you have used your powers up by unproductive worry? as worry does not give productive results only

negitives, the trick is to go out and be your own man, enjoy yourself and remember this one thing "YOU DONT HAVE TO

BE ANYTHING EXCEPT YOU" and never go out of your way to prove your point because you dont have to prove yourself to

anyone, if you dont feel like talking or relating to a girl or guy why bother then, you have to realize that the

true unique you is inside of you, so go love and respect your self because you are worth it, go out and pick your

nose or fart in the lift and scratch your balls if they are itchy, dont do these things to create an effect just be

natural, if you get attracted to a girl tell her and remember sometimes you win and sometimes you lose and so it

goes on and on into eternity, learn from the issues and get over them, replace them with some nice new pictures and

projects now i go, leaving my blessing. terry0400-40

Phero Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40
    Man life

is so short sooner than you think you will be my age, and then you might think oh me oh my oh why o why didnt i ,

Life is to short to FUK around to valuable to waste it, i say dont worry as this accomplishes nothing positive,

dont complain as it is a big waste of time, dont find faults and finger point its a big waste of time and bears no

fruit, dont hang on to guilt as he is not your friend only an illusion, dont live in the past or the future as life

is here NOW so enjoy it to the max , say what you think, and goodness me please dont be perfect who expects it ,

True i once walked past a strange girl at the bus stop she gave me that look so i turned back and said your looking

at me with those come on eyes and it makes me want to jump on top of you she said no way, 2 weeks later i sat next

to her on the bus and she said i have thought about it and i would like to go out with you. If i find a girl

attractive i just tell them and say i think we should get together, its so easy most times you win and sometimes

you lose and losing is no big deal as life is like that just forget and move on we all get rejected at times its no

big deal just get over it after all we choose our emotions so just keep moving as long as we stay out of the box we

cant go wrong, its all in the mind, so go and ENJOY LIVING.
    Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40
    Yeear

abcd2 we all go through changes and slumps in our lives, when we are up there doing it sparkling and shining guns

blazing firing with both barrels flying high were never gonna die, well we cant stay there forever because we are

alive, and living means moving throughout the spectrum of experiences and touching upon the bitter and mundane,

sometimes getting hurt and in doing so we in turn appreciate the sweet, and after all this we gain knowledge and

expand our personalities and gain strengths which is a part of the reason for our existance.Your young and that is

good and natural and there will definatelly come times when you will have females as friends and that is a good way

to start, so when the circumstances arise get in there and be a friend and just act natural dont get excited about

this, women are no big deal actually they are just like us only sexy and captivating with their feminine beauty and

alluring and seemingly mysterious ways, yes a woman is made in heaven but then again so are we. OH sorry for

rambling on getting back to you now abcd2 this is only going to be an issue if you make it one so just dont because

the ball will roll to your side of the court soon enough, so what are you going to do if you have used your powers

up by unproductive worry? as worry does not give productive results only negitives, the trick is to go out and be

your own man, enjoy yourself and remember this one thing "YOU DONT HAVE TO BE ANYTHING EXCEPT YOU" and never go out

of your way to prove your point because you dont have to prove yourself to anyone, if you dont feel like talking or

relating to a girl or guy why bother then, you have to realize that the true unique you is inside of you, so go love

and respect your self because you are worth it, go out and pick your nose or fart in the lift and scratch your balls

if they are itchy, dont do these things to create an effect just be natural, if you get attracted to a girl tell her

and remember sometimes you win and sometimes you lose and so it goes on and on into eternity, learn from the issues

and get over them, replace them with some nice new pictures and projects now i go, leaving my blessing.

terry0400-40
    Hey Terry...just wanted to say I really enjoyed reading what you wrote. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal
    OK, I'm

getting on great with this really hot chick at work - in fact she's doing most of the chasing ...... but now, for

some reason she virtually hides or runs away from me every time I see her !! However, at the same time I have seen

her stealing glances at me from behind a filing cabinet or staring at me from across the room ..... ??

Is it

:

a) major mone OD !

b) I said/did something stupid and now she has decided she doesn't want anything

to do with me ?

c) she is crazy about me but has heard some bullshit about me from somebody else

d)

she's playing hard to get and wants me to make some forward moves

e) she is embarrassed about coming on so

strong from the start

f) she is upset that I haven't asked her out yet

g) she has met somebody else

now and doesn't want me to ask her out now cos she would have top turn me down

etc etc ???

HELP

!!
    My guess is she already has a man is feeling guilty about flirting with another guy so she avoids you.I

speak from experience from messing around with my friends wife.

Journeyman

Dude !! Your friends wife !!

That's not right man !! So tell us the juicy details !!

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal
    Dude !!

Your friends wife !! That's not right man !! So tell us the juicy details !!
    Yes she started coming on to me

by playing footsies with me under the table while we were eating dinner.She asked for my number and started calling

me so we messed around.She was the quiet type who acted like the "innocent good wife" but she was the type who would

be a freak.We would meet at different places.Her husband was ignoring her her and she wanted attention.But then she

starts feeling guilty about her kids and all.So when I would come to their house she would ignore me,not say hi,and

atreated me like I was scum but she still wanted me.Thats what women do act one way when they really feel the

opposite.In the end she sold me out and told her husband that I came onto her and showed him a poem that I had

written for her.Our friendship ended I tried to explain to him that she started the whole thing but he was obligated

to believe her and was in denial that his wife would ever cheat on him.I still am bitter because she didn't take

ANY RESPONSIBILITY for her actions and used me as a scapegoat.But what goes around comes around and maybe one day he

will realize his wife's deceitful ways.I wouldn't be surprised if she did it before or will do it again with

another guy.

Journeyman

Hell yes !! They act one way

when really they feel the opposite !!

WTF !! Why can't women ever be straight forward and honest about shit

Journeyman

KEEPITREAL men have been

seeking the answer to that question since the Bible days.

Phero Pro

terry is a good bloke, your a

good bloke terry!!! good ol fashion australian!!!

he speaks his mind and is honest

Quote Originally Posted by platinumfox
    Yes she

started coming on to me by playing footsies with me under the table while we were eating dinner.She asked for my

number and started calling me so we messed around.She was the quiet type who acted like the "innocent good wife" but

she was the type who would be a freak.We would meet at different places.Her husband was ignoring her her and she

wanted attention.But then she starts feeling guilty about her kids and all.So when I would come to their house she

would ignore me,not say hi,and atreated me like I was scum but she still wanted me.Thats what women do act one way

when they really feel the opposite.In the end she sold me out and told her husband that I came onto her and showed

him a poem that I had written for her.Our friendship ended I tried to explain to him that she started the whole

thing but he was obligated to believe her and was in denial that his wife would ever cheat on him.I still am bitter

because she didn't take ANY RESPONSIBILITY for her actions and used me as a scapegoat.But what goes around comes

around and maybe one day he will realize his wife's deceitful ways.I wouldn't be surprised if she did it before or

will do it again with another guy.

in my experience, girls act the same even if you won't have sex

with your friend's girlfriend.... if they give you the opportunity and a very clear message and you'll pass up on

it.... trouble awaits.... soon your friend even starts avoiding you.

Phero Enthusiast

Have to agree, if you reject

a girl you are probably done just about the same as if you accepted her.

Which means her hubby probably still

would drift out of contact with you since she never wanted to hang out with you any more and would set up other

couple things to do.

Looking at this from a pheromone point of view, humans have certain wired programs whether

they want to admit them or not. They do what they have to do, then "conciousness" riding on the surface picks

reasons why they did it.

Thread Information