Close

Stranger

Default NPA - a little guidance requested...

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hiya folks!

I received today seven SOE gel packs and a 5ml bottle of NPA (and also a few freebie gels). I am

pretty psyched up about getting to use all of these in conjunction with my existing bottle of AE. There is lots of

social stuff going on in the next month, so I will be able to use this lot to the full. I do have a couple

questions, however:

1. How does one dab NPA? I recall reading a fairly recent post which described dabbing NPA as

removing the plastic dropper top completely and placing, say your thumb on the exposed top and turning the bottle

upright. I have yet to try doing this, but I can imagine that method would produce quite a large circle of liquid on

the skin area where it was dabbed. Surely doing the above with the dropper cap on allows a more controlled

dab?

2. NPA smells to me like alcohol. Dammit. Assume I apply like two dabs of the stuff on two distinct regions

of the body (wrists and neck, for instance), how much cologne/Axe can be used to cover up the apparently ghastly

without sacrificing the pheromone content? While I agree that it would be a lot better to walk around smelling nice

rather than to smell funky, the last thing I want is the covering scent to practically eradicate the NPA content. Is

it possible to spray Axe or something directly onto the application point?

Thanks in advance for any helpful

pointers.

Journeyman

Hi, I am not an expert, but I

wanted to respond fast before you try the NPA. From my experience and from what I have read, DO NOT, take the

dropper cap off. Most people when defining NPA dabs is to place your finger on the dropper top, turn upside down,

and back, this will put a small dab on your finger. This is the quantity they are refferring to when they only use a

dab or two. With it off it is sure to be an OD (Except for 1 or two who claim they can bath in it).

The other

question I cannot comment on since I cannot smell -none.

Good luck!

there is a few

pointers in a few treads if you search well (there is one i linked in my post in the newbie tread/sticky
    mostly

socal is right about dabing if you remove the droper top you will spill too much.

2nd point : i do smell none

(smell of pee is the most or BO is the most reported smell of none so i think it is none im smelling) so basicaly if

your cologne is oil based dont mix with alcool & vise versa but it dosent realy matter where you put the thing its

just that diffrent parts of you body have diffrent chymistry some have more bacteria for example

note: who said

it was a good idea to put mones behind the ears? That is CRAZY!! why? here is why : when you put earphones your

bacteria concentration increases in that area.
    hence i had an OD on SOE so i think i found why DAmit! i have those

big earphones!!

Thread Information