Close

Thread: SoE = WoW

Default SoE = WoW

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Well...i have now used SoE

in a socal setting and i can say with certainty, it's genuine.

I don't have a lot of trouble with women except

maybe i am ultimately a little shy, but girls do smile and flirt all the time, so the results i was expecting had to

be something "out-of-the-ordinary" Boy, did i get it.

First impressions of SoE, smells like rubbing alcohol but

with a nose of something, um, sweet(?). The first sniff i took was a little offensive actually, strong, sharp. But

the more i smelled that roller, the more i started to enjoy whatever it was i was smelling. Still can't put my

finger on exactly what it smells like. Not really like anything i've ever smelled before.

So i rolled it on "a

few times" on my neck and jawline and covered it with Tommy Bahama (a warm & spicy fragrance with hints of

patchouli). Even with the Tommy Bahama on though, i could still smell that sweet undefinable scent along with a hint

of the alcohol base.

The same night, myself and a colleague went to The Ivy in West Hollywood to eat a little,

drink a little and do some celebrity spotting.

Right away, it was on.

From the maitre d to the busboy to

(especially) our waitress, literally everyone was going out of their way for me from the second i arrived. And not

in the usual, "i want a tip so i'll make sure his drink is full" way, but more like a something out of the Twilight

Zone way. My friend laughed more than once and commented that it must be a full moon.

The waitress must have

leaned over top of me like 6 or 7 times, 2wice pressing her breasts into my arm, and while not completely unusual in

itself, it was obvious that she was smelling me. At the end of my meal i had some of my food left and asked

her to take the plate, i was done. Hahaha. Oh man, she started going off like someone pulled the last straw out. "No

no, you have to stay here until it's finished....do you know what we do with bad boys who don't finish their

supper?...we tie them up and make them stay until theyre hungry again...maybe i could get you a pillow so you can

lie down and digest some of that....would you like a pillow...? Am i annoying you? Do you want me to go away...?"

Puff puff, she said it all in like, one breath...sort of like she had short-circuited. It was soooo weird! Never

experienced anything like it.

Long story shorter, back to the hotel room and crashed for the night, the heady

smell of SoE still in my nose. Now perhaps the most bizarre part is, that night i had some of the strangest, most

vivid dreams i've ever experienced. In fact, i woke up feeling a little like i had come down from a drug. I will

admit that right away that morning i had a shower and was glad to get it off. The smell or the effect or w/e you

want to call it is almost overwhelming to me. I will no doubt try it again in the future, but suffice it to say that

this skeptic is fully convinced that there is something to the pheremone phenomenon, although it might be just a

little too intense for this cat.

Stay tuned.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by somesign
    Now perhaps the

most bizarre part is, that night i had some of the strangest, most vivid dreams i've ever experienced. In fact, i

woke up feeling a little like i had come down from a drug.
    I had a similair reaction. Although I didn't

feel like I had come off a drug, I had some rather vivid dreams. My dreams are usually very vivid, but they were

even more vivid than usual.

I don't want to give any

potential customers the wrong idea. To clarify, i likened the morning after SoE experience to the feeling of coming

down from a drug, however i was using my metaphor license rather liberally.

Putting on a dab of SoE isn't

like getting high or anything even close. I just felt a little hazy the next morning is all, more due to lack of

sleep than anything because of my vivid dreams. I wasn't directly comparing SoE to a drug experience.

Phero Enthusiast

SoE definately effects *you*

as well as the people around you.

It is pretty potent. Wore it to a concert last night and the ladies uphill

from me (one of whom turned out to be married. ) were hitting on me like crazy. I could do no wrong with the

ladies in our group, tickling and popping their behinds and other flirtatious behavior was all taken as cool.

Hey Maxo-texas, did you use anything

else other than SOE on that account?

NFS

Phero Enthusiast

No. I know -none affects me

but it can go either way (make me alpha or make me anxious). So I do not wear it purposely for mood.

The

chemistry kit is probably my next order tho. I'll be able to explicitly experiment with it.

how much do you think what you

applied would equal to a roll-on application?

I'm not sure if I should apply more or less of SoE.... I'm

thinking if I apply normal then it's too little to get the crazy effects, but if I apply too much then the women

can smell it from a long distance and won't be pressed to come closer to smell it.

Thread Information