Close

Default cant wait for my SOE + NPA to get here

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I've been having a "great time" with a friend of mine from bio class. She is 32 divorced with 3 kids, white milf

and we are studying for a test. She know i have a girl but likes to flirt like crazy, i mean shes given me

lapdances and stuff just playin around.

Since she likes to tease I tease her back just as bad. Its turned into

our very exiting little game. Though it started without mones ive tried TE a few times on her with good results.

The problem is I have to use a lotttt of TE to see anyting out of the "ordinary" for her anyway lol

well i cant

wait thill my combo gets her,,, im way too fuckin excited to try NPA, i actually cant stop thining bout what next,

i think im going to hell for the shit im about to put this girl through

How old are you?

Im 21, and according to

everyone here more none is bad for me. But for some reason TE works wonders when I use alot and I have never had a

bad reaction.

I am 21, 6', black, and 175lbs around 10-12% body fat. I work out like once a week just for fun

I saw very little results with the nol in the beginers kit but TE works ok at high leves

Phero Pro

tman, you mentioned your black,

I asume African American?, I read on a particular web site, might include the excerpt in next post if im allowed,

that some products were developed with caucasions in mind, and work better with white caucasions, since most of the

research to develop them were with white caucasion subjects, I find this rather interesting, however I also find it

a little racist in my opinion, this is in regards to xcite wipes by the way, not TE

could anyone else add? do

companies products discriminate with ethnicities and peoples background?

one product I have not tried, at

least in bottle, is TE, its worked ok in gel, but just ok..

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by tman6919
    I've been

having a "great time" with a friend of mine from bio class. She is 32 divorced with 3 kids, white milf and we are

studying for a test. She know i have a girl but likes to flirt like crazy, i mean shes given me lapdances and stuff

just playin around.

Since she likes to tease I tease her back just as bad. Its turned into our very exiting

little game. Though it started without mones ive tried TE a few times on her with good results. The problem is I

have to use a lotttt of TE to see anyting out of the "ordinary" for her anyway lol

well i cant wait thill my

combo gets her,,, im way too fuckin excited to try NPA, i actually cant stop thining bout what next, i think im

going to hell for the shit im about to put this girl through
    Remember that some have reported that TE

works for them BUT NPA doesn't and vice versa.

Just a little headsup in case things seem to not be working as

well. What do you consider a lot of TE?

Have fun, and wrap it up!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Quote Originally Posted by bronzie
    tman, you

mentioned your black, I asume African American?, I read on a particular web site, might include the excerpt in next

post if im allowed, that some products were developed with caucasions in mind, and work better with white

caucasions, since most of the research to develop them were with white caucasion subjects, I find this rather

interesting, however I also find it a little racist in my opinion, this is in regards to xcite wipes by the way, not

TE

could anyone else add? do companies products discriminate with ethnicities and peoples background?

one

product I have not tried, at least in bottle, is TE, its worked ok in gel, but just ok..
    I wouldn’t be

surprised, mones are targeted mostly towards Caucasians so my results will probably differ from the target market.

I have had the beginner’s kit and I saw no sexual hits with chikara gel packs or SOE, but I did see ‘social hits’,

for as young as I am I have had to use a lot of TE to see good results and I have yet to OD with a lot and I mean a

lot of TE.

I only use a lot when I go out to clubs and bars but I basically rub TE on my chest, neck behind

the ears and wrist covered with a little bit of Chrome and Ive seen very positive results with that
    I hope NPA

works for me because I am just a none kinda guy

wow it got here yesterday. I

ordered it on Friday so it was kinda quick. I got the NPA/SOE combo, 10 chikera gel packs, the sample gel packs

the combo comes with and a free sample of perception. I still have about half a bottle of TE. Do you guys have any

suggestions on what i should start with?

I have been dying to do this mix so I did 70%SOE:30%NPA DD#1 and mixed

it with 50% acqua de gio in the roller bottle. I’m going to try that this week but any suggestions would be much

appreciated

Thread Information