Close

Stranger

Smile Newbie Kit Questions... Please Help

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I just received the kit (thanks Bruce) and the Edge was in a "clear" bottle instead of the Green one displayed on

the site. Also, when smelling the Edge it smelt like alchohol, just plain alcohol. Is there supposed to be a

noticable scent? BTW, the Edge bottle came with a cap on top if it as opposed to a spray cap. Is that

normal? What is the ratio of one dab to one spray? I don't want to put on too much. Thanks a lot. Any help is

appreciated.

Let your GF or sister sniff TE

and tell you what it smells like. The answer should be cat piss, locker room or armpit intermingled with alcohol.

Obviously you're among the large percentage of men unable to smell androstenone. Unfortunately TE smells like el

funky BO to me. Worse than dog ass.

There is no way to measure a spray vs. a dab. Every sprayhead is different

and dabbing technique is highly varible among individuals. However probably a spray blast of pure TE is way too

much. The best thing is to start with a dab or two and work your way up to an OD. Observe the reactions and learn to

use the amount that affords the results you desire. That dosage is different for every individual.

Be sure to

cover with a good cologne. Although you can't smell it, the funk of androstenone has a powerful repelling effect on

women and girls.

Personally I think of TE and NPA as therapeutic agents for older androstenone deficient men.

Younger men usually don't need any and can easily OD with small amount. An oD ranges from being ignored, to

repelling and, at its worse, hostile reactions. Hostile behavior is most likely to come from other men, although I

had a GF that 'none tended to make her hostile. Fortunately the sex was incredible after we had a good fight so it

was worth it.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Stranger

Thanks. I can actually smell

the "cat piss" BO scent. Good lord. Is it proven to have pheromones in it? Seems like the manufacturers just

mixed cat piss and alcohol Ill try one or two dabs and hopefully it won't repel any chicks (heard women

have 100x our smelling power). Might have to cover with some alchohol based cologne. Will keep you posted

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    Let your GF or sister sniff TE and tell you what it smells like. The answer should be cat piss,

locker room or armpit intermingled with alcohol. Obviously you're among the large percentage of men unable to smell

androstenone. Unfortunately TE smells like el funky BO to me. Worse than dog ass.

There is no way to measure a

spray vs. a dab. Every sprayhead is different and dabbing technique is highly varible among individuals. However

probably a spray blast of pure TE is way too much. The best thing is to start with a dab or two and work your way up

to an OD. Observe the reactions and learn to use the amount that affords the results you desire. That dosage is

different for every individual.

Be sure to cover with a good cologne. Although you can't smell it, the funk of

androstenone has a powerful repelling effect on women and girls.

Personally I think of TE and NPA as therapeutic

agents for older androstenone deficient men. Younger men usually don't need any and can easily OD with small

amount. An oD ranges from being ignored, to repelling and, at its worse, hostile reactions. Hostile behavior is most

likely to come from other men, although I had a GF that 'none tended to make her hostile. Fortunately the sex was

incredible after we had a good fight so it was worth it.

Phero Pro

yeah .mones do have that cat

piss bo smell, the product pheros on this site was developed to cover .mones well, was thinking of buying it in the

future

gegogi, do you own pheros?

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by lordbaron01
    I just

received the kit (thanks Bruce) and the Edge was in a "clear" bottle instead of the Green one displayed on the site.

Also, when smelling the Edge it smelt like alchohol, just plain alcohol. Is there supposed to be a noticable scent?

BTW, the Edge bottle came with a cap on top if it as opposed to a spray cap. Is that normal? What is the

ratio of one dab to one spray? I don't want to put on too much. Thanks a lot. Any help is appreciated.

Go in your bedroom, apply one spray, walk out the room, close the door behind you, and return

after about 2-3 minutes. You should walk in to a powerful musky odor ... some say cat piss, but I can't smell

through their snotters.
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Seems like the

manufacturers just mixed cat piss and alcohol
    Well if they did, then it would have a high 'none

content! Male cat piss is dense and rich in androstenone. A quick visit to the kitty litter and --presto

change-o--poor man's TE/NPA. Human wee has pheromones as well, so a drop behind the ear can be a real turn-on to

women.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

King of the coupons!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    Well if they did,

then it would have a high 'none content! Male cat piss is dense and rich in androstenone. A quick visit to the

kitty litter and --presto change-o--poor man's TE/NPA. Human wee has pheromones as well, so a drop behind the ear

can be a real turn-on to women.
    Hmmmmmmmm ... the makers of TE are from Africa ... lion, tiger, and

cheeeeeta piss is there for the taking!!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Thread Information