Close

Journeyman

Thumbs up Hey???? I think something is brewing here!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey???? I think something is brewing here!

So I have been

playing with pheros. I was actually using the shopping part as a way to keep my mind off of the ex. I bought tons

actually. Bruce should love me... Well.... I think something might be happening. A start at least.

Yesterday, a few girls at work (I am 25, good looks, semi fit, blue eyes, tiny bit of game but not

much) have been hitting on me. One subtle, very sweet, kind of hot, the other thick, kind of nasty, and freaky. Both

mid twenties. If I wasn’t so shallow, and if my heart didn't recently get stomped on, I should really go for the

subtle girl. She seems like a good girl (I am not just out for sex). The other, damn, she made me uncomfortable

yesterday. She referenced her panties out of nowhere. Needles to say, I don’t care how horny I am, if I am not into

you, I don’t want it. The times that I did take it, they ended up being psychos.

Then last

night, at a bar where a few friends were playing music, the same thing. I was with a bunch of friends there, and I

was buying a lot of drinks (might be the mones, I am not normally this generous (I spent $120 + in drinks, I only

had one drink, and this was within 2 hours)). There was 1 obvious blatant hit, over weight girl, noticed I was

checking out her friends breasts (I thought I was subtle, guess not). She came over, I bought her a drink, she

starts talking about her friend and how they hook up. I said really? She said she noticed I liked her friends

breasts (fake, I love fake boobs, sorry, but true). We laugh, she is touching me, even grabbed my chest, rubbed my

leg, and I only talked to her for 5 minutes. That’s a hit. She stayed around for a few minutes, I being the bitch

that I am, got uncomfortable and left the area. But I know I could have had them both that night, I was basically

invited. Once again, if I wasn’t so shallow...

There was also, this 32 year old, sister of

my friend, I just met her, kind of hot. Completely hitting on me when she just broke up with her bf that night after

a year. I assume she wanted sex not a relationship. But I had friends whisper in my ear to stay away from her and

that she was bad news. So I did.

Is it possible this stuff just took some time for my body

to use it? As if I was rejecting it for a while?

Once again, they were not my target, but

there weren’t too many options. I wonder if that night would have been the same with hot girls there.

hmmmm.

But now, I am having fun!!!

what were/are you using?

Journeyman

I think I have almost everything.

A few more I am buying just because I have come this far, and I love dealing with Bruce and Tammy. Seriously the

best experiences, it is fun to run to the mailbox and get mad when it doesnt get delivered by the mailman (mailmans

fault though).

I was wearing a mix, probably shouldnt becuase I am not good yet, but I was desperate for a

reaction to see these work.

NPA- one dab under chin - one dab on croch (I heard someone mention this).

SOE -

back of neck, wrists, and a big circle around the NPA.

A314 - Two drops on neck and UNDER NPA (becuase people on

here were saying it helps younger guys wear NPA without the negs) (maybe it does work, first look since NPA, I never

got them when I wore NPA, SOE only yes, but not NPA).

LT - One on each sholder

Chikara - One spray in

hair.

Masters - Around mouth.

LOL....

And I even used a bit of PH with my mix of Black Code (ls

version).

Holy crap, I was wearing a lot of ish huh?

i think you forgot

that PI you still had on your pants from spilling the bottle lol

Wow, pretty blatant hits. Good

show. It does seem the girls that are most sexual seem to be somewhat looney. I stay away. Crazy chicks. They're

super hot but super crazy. It can only lead downhill from there.

-Bat

Thread Information