Close

Default PI / SOE / NPA testing results and questions

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey everyone, just joined, male in twenties, 10/10, medium height, muscular build.

Been a user of

PI for a long time... have tried mixing with SoE sometimes (4 inches on neck), but SoE gave a headache and a

dizzy/clumsy feeling... anyone else get these side effects from SoE?

On third apply didn't get the headache

anymore - maybe body needed to build tolerance? anyone else experienced this?

I haven't noticed SoE having any

effects on people around me, but it certainly makes me much more talkative and friendly.

Tried NPA also - people

complained of stink... weird, it smells pretty normal to me... SoE smells much worse... haven't heard any negative

reactions about PI over the years though, everyone seems to have loved the smell.... even have applied 2-4 drops

when I was young and crazy.

Now the weirdest thing - when I wear NPA or PI or both... and I walk on the street

or anywhere... people that walk towards me pump into me or I have to change direction to pass them, old ladies in

the shopping mall start driving their carts onto my way and pumping into me with the carts... but when I don't wear

pheros, then no problems - can walk smoothly down the street and people walking towards me smoothly change their

path 3-4 metres before reaching me accordingly to pass me.

I mean I'm pretty sure it's because of pheros...

is it OD? Shouldn't they then avoid me instead? I mean it feels I'm getting more respect without none And

how can they smell the pheros when they're walking towards me before I've passed them, no wind in the mall?

Maybe your phero powers are

infinite and you only "believe" them to be limited. Seriously I've seen this happen to (not to this degree) but

when you walk into an enclosed place and women stare at you from across the room or seems to be caught up in your

presence yet they are close to you. I've always thought this was a sign of OD and if these women did come close

they would be repulsed but that doesn't seem to be a problem except once when I ODed in a club and one woman

litterally ran away from me, (Briskly walked away from me? ) but yes it seems to be somewhat common, but

seems like people are somehow pulled into your "phero-aura".

-Nate
    Last edited by jambat; 10-14-2006 at 01:42 PM. Reason: Changed aura to "phero-aura"

Journeyman

If they are bumping into you, or

getting in your way, I think that is them trying to get your attention. Like puting your watch away and asking a

girl the time just to speak with her (I did that the other day, but my watch was still on, she asked me why, I said

it was better than spitting out a lame line to get your attention. She smiled)...

I also believe that pheros,

since they effect the user more it seams, this will effect your aura and energy. I do believe that people can see

and sence this from distances, subconciously. I cannot see auras, but I can sence when someone is projecting a good

or bad mood from afar.

Well seems I'm pulling in all

the wrong people... 50+ women and... heterosexual men

E.g. when I'm standing in line at the shop near

a couple, the wives pay no attention to me (none that I notice), though I'm pretty sure I'm the hottest guy in the

mall, but the husbands get really close to me in a friendly way... whether I'm using SoE or PI... same thing.

I just came back from testing SoE-only... didn't get any looks from women, except too old ones again...

adding on some more... i think too little came out the roller before...

I dunno.... either the 18-35 women are

really good at hiding their interest or... maybe it's because I'm walking around all the time very fast in the

mall and they can't get a lock on from where the phero signature is coming.

Ok.... back to testing... gonna be

posting more 30-60 mins

Quote Originally Posted by SoCal
    If they are

bumping into you, or getting in your way, I think that is them trying to get your attention. Like puting your watch

away and asking a girl the time just to speak with her (I did that the other day, but my watch was still on, she

asked me why, I said it was better than spitting out a lame line to get your attention. She smiled)...

I also

believe that pheros, since they effect the user more it seams, this will effect your aura and energy. I do believe

that people can see and sence this from distances, subconciously. I cannot see auras, but I can sence when someone

is projecting a good or bad mood from afar.

Wear the watch, but take the batteries out of it... that

gives you atleast 2 more lines of conversation with her:

you: "do you have time"

girl: "but you HAVE a

watch"
    [ she gives you a "GOTCHA, you wanted ask me to coffee with that lame got time line" look ]

you: "yes,

but look, the battery is empty"

girl: [ feeling guilty about the look and surprised/disappointed you didn't ask

her out] "ok, here's the time"

you: [ carelessly ] "thanks"

then when you are about to leave, turn around

and say "hey, just figured I've got some time for a cup of coffee"

works every time

Journeyman

haha, thats good!

IMO, and I

know I am alone here with a few of you, but I don't want attention from wives, or girlfriends. I want the single

ones. Too many times I have had a steady gf for years and some asshole steels a kiss and she has doubts about me. I

am sure I am lacking something, but, KARMA is a bitch. There is too many times that I have done that to others and I

think I am just getting karma back.

I try become friends with the couples. Becuase they always have friends

that they want to give some ass too.

Just my two cents, I see a lot of comments here and I had to say

something. Love you all though

ok... so far the results have

been:

PI - is kinda look but don't touch, have gotten lots of DIHL, but ladies keep their distance.

SoE -

no DIHL's (except guys ), but lots of standing against me in waiting lines strongly pushing/touching by

girls/guys... and when I look at them they won't look... just keep touching and rubbing against me - i'm talking

about the girls, luckily.

And the walking in the mall/street is getting seriously irritating I mean...

I'm walking on the left side and people coming towards me in the empty hall just "gravitate" to my side from the

other side and touch into me.

What's your experience guys - which is a better setup for starting conversations

- the DIHL, but keeping distance or the touching, but not looking.

And which combo has given people here better

results SoE with PI or SoE with NPA?

Journeyman

DUDE, what you described with the

SOE is what you want. I don't know your location, but here, touching, hitting, pushing is GOOD. They only touch you

becuase they like you. Let them touch, if they touch, touch back, TRUST ME, way better than a DIHL, those are creepy

and they are usally freaked out by their reaction. The touching is by choice!

Quote Originally Posted by visual999
    I'm walking on

the left side and people coming towards me in the empty hall just "gravitate" to my side from the other side and

touch into me.
    Are you by chance from Briton, Hong Kong, Singapore or another of the places influenced

by the British "wrong side of the road" thing? If not, people are used to walking "to their right" which in this

case is your left, so they are just going to where they are used to walking. On the other hand if you are from the

named places, ?????
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

just gave the left-to-right as

an example, it goes the other way also... e.g. two women are standing and when I approach the one closer to me

diagonally steps out onto my path so that if I'd continue walking straight I'd bump into her....

It sounds

all good and swell with hot chicks bumping into you left and right, touching you and rubbing against you... but the

problem is they are very passive, no smiles, no looking into eyes... like they look right past you.... it's like

from one of those classic sci-fi/horror movies where aliens discuised as hot babes are probing you in the line at

the shopping mall and when you turn around they look away like nothing's going on

DUDE, what you

described with the SOE is what you want. I don't know your location, but here, touching, hitting, pushing is GOOD.

They only touch you becuase they like you. Let them touch, if they touch, touch back, TRUST ME, way better than a

DIHL, those are creepy and they are usally freaked out by their reaction. The touching is by choice!

well I miss the DIHL's

wouldn't be much funner when they'd be rubbing against you WHILE

giving you a creepy DIHL

Quote Originally Posted by visual999
    Well seems I'm

pulling in all the wrong people... 50+ women and... heterosexual men

E.g. when I'm standing in

line at the shop near a couple, the wives pay no attention to me (none that I notice), though I'm pretty sure I'm

the hottest guy in the mall, but the husbands get really close to me in a friendly way... whether I'm using SoE or

PI... same thing.
    I call this the TE effect. "The Edge" does this to me all the time. Chicks will ignore

me. But guys will be really friendly and polite. JB#1 does this too but it actually pulls in the ladies too.

I was at a club with JB#1 on just watching the game (pretending to watch the game so I wouldn't be so

obvious) and I noticed that guys started coming over to me and asking about the game. In about 10 minutes I had

several men asking about the game and asking me did I want to play pool. When I said I was scoping out the ladies.

That got a big high five and they went off to play pool. I've never seen guys so happy that someone else was

"checking out the ladies."

But eventually a group of women walked over to me and struck up a conversation.

Keep in mind I'm about 5'6 but in decent shape, and at that time I was working out so I did tend to wear the black

muscle shirt to clubs, but even then something like this had never really happened. I got a free drink bought for

me. A few ladies danced with me and we all had a good time. But A-none's effect on men is odd.

-BatMan

its a alpha thing :

event if you are alone nobody will bother you like the lions is it' chilling out some other ones mays ask him if he

wants to hut a litlle but if he says he is looking for some other "fun" the the others will let him be its a respect

of the big guy thing ...

DUDE, what you

described with the SOE is what you want. I don't know your location, but here, touching, hitting, pushing is GOOD.

They only touch you becuase they like you. Let them touch, if they touch, touch back, TRUST ME, way better than a

DIHL, those are creepy and they are usally freaked out by their reaction. The touching is by choice!

oh man, I'm so thankful that you told me touching is better than DIHL (how couldn't I figure it out myself

), otherwise I might have switched back to PI.... anyway

I went to the club last night and wore SoE

only. applied like 8''... Holy shit!!! After like years of using PI, this night was one of those crazy success

stories I read about on here - every hot and average chick was coming on to me. I always thought SoE was more of a

friends-only stuff, but no - it actually makes girls more chatty and sexually aggressive.

With PI women have

become submissive and shy and you have to do all the talking/touching, with SoE it's the other way around, atleast

for me.

It went the same way with three chicks, with my best Joey voice I was like "Hey, how YOU doin'"... and

from there on I couldn't get a word in anymore they were telling me the story of their life right there and

then.... I woke up this morning and had missed calls from all 3, made between 5AM and 6AM... hmm I wonder what they

wanted from me right after the club had closed

Though I had some side effects to using SoE at

first.... now it's the only thing I'm gonna use. It's awesome!!! It makes me a lot more talkative, happier and

friendlier and same happens to the people around me, so much better than the macho silence and aggressiveness that

PI brings out.

My take on this is that the none products like PI and NPA should be used when you're the shy or

average body build type, long hair, etc. whether hot or not. If you're more of the macho type, either very muscular

or with a beard, then SoE only is probably better, otherwise the machoness is too much for the chicks to handle...

and they shy away.

oh, I also replaced my macho

cover cologne with a very sweet smelling cologne... like one that women use.... maybe that was also one of the

reasons I got smelled so much.

Phero Enthusiast

You might try putting the SOE

on your wrists instead of neck. Then you won't self hit so hard.

Yep, I'm putting it

everywhere

Actually I've realized the self-hitting is good now that my body has gotten used to it -

makes me much more chatty and much easier to start conversation with girls in club.

Thread Information