Close

Default Re: Bruce - IR Colognes

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi,
    You are right... what exactly does a \"seduce\" smell like [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

It has been so long since I have been seduced that I forget what it smells like... [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

I will have to ask Tammy in the warehouse. I have samples of a couple of the men\'s scents, but none of the women\'s. I just asked he manufacturer to send the 3 best sellers.

I\'ll let you know what I find out.
    Bruce

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

Default Bruce - IR Colognes

Hi,
    Thanks for the promo-gift with the IR colognes,I´ll be quite happy to be a guinnea-tester and give some feedback to the forum, even though I´m the only female left (- so I can´t imagine many people would benefit).

[img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img] I´m having trouble choosing one though because unlike the men´s fragrances the women´s ones aren´t very descriptive from their names. So do you have any clues as to how they might smell or anything to compare them to? That would be very helpful indeed.
    Veeeery groovy of you to do this `contest´! [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
    [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] CJ

**DONOTDELETE**

Hi Bruce, just wondering what info you have on the new IR colognes. I have the Jasmine, which I haven\'t yet gotten around to trying out. Anyone else have the IR stuff? What does everyone think of the them? the smell?

**DONOTDELETE**

I choose the Cool Scent IRC. It smells a lot like cool water. My sister says it\'s smell nice, sort of clean.

**DONOTDELETE**

I got the Cool Scent one -- it smells nice !

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

Hi Bruce,
    Have you heard any news about those fragrances yet? Could they ( whoever had a sniff)tell you anything yet? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    see ya CJ

**DONOTDELETE**

Yeah I got my IRC a few days ago..very fast service (and it was free, sheesh). Anyway the bottle is nice and big, and I personally enjoy the smell. I got the Tropical Breeze. The good thing is that it has a good smell but is definitely not too strong. I would guess it is perfect for mixing or maybe masking PI. I haven\'t given it a test run yet but when I do I\'ll keep you informed. Also, on a side note, I think I\'m going to be cutting down on my doses of PI and phero\'s in general..because on certain days that I dont use phero\'s at all..(and even dress bummy might I add) I noticed many more hits than I get even when applying phero\'s). I\'ll touch more on this later and plus I think someone already did..but i suggest everyone take this into consideration..residual effects may be more advantageous than we know.

Carlos-

**DONOTDELETE**

Got my Tropical Breeze today. It\'s not exactly my taste in scents--I\'m more of a woodsy Montage kinda guy. I\'ll try it and see if I get any reaction, but chances are I won\'t wear it that often.

But hey, it was a gift, so thanks Bruce. I\'ll share it with my 17-year-old son, and see what happens...

Writer Guy

**DONOTDELETE**

The IR sounds like a nice scent to add to something like andro as it is unscented and the scent could enhance it more by adding a conscious scent that females can pick up on and maybe even some attraction could be added to prodcue a interesting combo effect but it always affects different people at different stages and the concentration sounds ok, but for something a little cheaper it would give you good value for money to

CJ,
    Could you send me your mailing address in a regular e-mail address? I forgot where we were at with your free IR cologne. I want to make sure you get something and my mind is so full of things to remember. Write me an e-mail and I\'ll have Tammy pick out the one she likes best for you.
    Thanks,
    Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**

Well I too received my (Free) IR cologne. It is Cool Scent. Really a nice (cool Waterish) scent. I really do not think it is 3% pheros as stated on the bottle, but maybe a 3% phero solution as opposed to the other ingredients. But it is a nice smell not a cheap underpowered smell like allot of cheap knockoffs. No phero smell detected. I used here at work alone. No real results but I will keep trying to see. But it is a nice scent to (as Bruce suggested earlier) to spike with other phero products. Maybe a bottle of the new phero additive would be in order. Any others have any success with these new fragrances?

**DONOTDELETE**

TallCoolOne \"Well I too received my (Free) IR cologne. It is Cool Scent. Really a nice (cool Waterish) scent. I really do not think it is 3% pheros as stated on the bottle, but maybe a 3% phero solution as opposed to the other ingredients.\"

I got the CoolScent one too. Where on the bottle states \"3% phero\"? What\'s \"phero solution\"? Is the \"phero solution\" some kind of diluted phero in alcohol/oil? I found nothing about \"3%\" on the bottle.

**DONOTDELETE**

HEy Missu,

Humm...I\'m at work right now so I will have to look when I get home. Maybe I mixed up with PF as far as stregnth. I got my feebie of the Cool Scent IR and Attraction and two PF\'s (male and female) all the same day. I\'ll let ya know.

**DONOTDELETE**

Now thats what i call good service

**DONOTDELETE**

You betcha Paul,
    I cannot believe the service from Bruce. I mean I have dealt with mail order/net orders for a while. And hands, down Love_Scent is by far the most customer orientated biz I have found....Three Cheers For Bruce and his staff..............

**DONOTDELETE**

I have to agree... Bruce and company have to be hands down the best customer service I have ever experienced in my online shopping. Problems are always quickly resolved and Bruce always does everything within his power to make the deliveries fast.
    Long live Love-scent.com! [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

[ July 05, 2001: Message edited by: SubtleGuy ]

**DONOTDELETE**

Customer service is the competitive advantage that love-scent.com has.

**DONOTDELETE**

I agree customer service is almost none existent in the online world. I think it stems from the idea that if you are selling things online you got sell in volume at discount and pretty much forget about customer service.
    I\'ve bought 699 lens from a shop in California and I got to tell you it was a nightmare. When I finally got it I realized that I saved maybe 80 Canadian on the whole ordeal and the time I invested into the whole thing would have bought me another lens like that one I got.
    Don\'t want to sound anti-US but overall with the exception of love-scent, buying from US has brought me only grief. I find that Canadian retailers both brick and mortar and e-business have put much higher effort into customer service than their US counterparts. I\'ve bought camera equipment now from 3 different online US establishments. I don\'t have a good word to say about any of them. Guess you learn on your mistakes.

Thread Information