Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread: TE not working

Stranger

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Not every incident is going to be

related to the mones man. That might've been an accident... well not an accident, but the guy was nice, happens.

Not everyone is evil on this planet.

Here's the deal: when I read the stories on this forum, it sounds like

people just get a boost in confidence. Keep reading how "this girl looked at me" or "she came to the classroom and

sat next to me" or "she looked confused as soon as she came by", etc. The confused thing is the best part... how can

you tell she was confused? And if she was, how do you know that has something to do with you?? The other examples,

I'm just guessing that they happen everyday but the person realizes them at that particular time because either (1)

the mones have given him a psychological boost of confidence or (2) they're just regular meaningless actions that

the person with the mones THINKS is related to him, but most probably isn't.

Anyways... I just got my stuff in

the package today. 1st time I'm gonna use em. Chikara, TE, SOE gel packs. As someone who hinges on thinking this

stuff is all bulls***, I'm gonna try and be objective and will post my results on a separate page of course (I

don't think pheromones are bs, but the external ones).

1st-forgiveme sep (&

moderators)
    but you post that mones dont work & you havent tried any yet ??

2nd - as it has been said many

many many.... times mones dont make you who you are you make you who you are! sorry if this sounds redundant
    3rd -

yes i got MANY hist WITHOUT mones but that is not why i am here & i think lots of ppl will agree : im here becose my

"hits" arnt predictable & verry sporadic in nature. I personally have lots of trouble breaking the ice & if mones

are the awnser then im in the right place.

4th im still testing & within the first week i saw "results".

coincidence i do not think so since i was looking for clues of hits way before mones... (i tried to study body

language first thats why & even got a balatant hit ...

so before saying mones are bs outside or not it might be

a good idea to actualy be more scientific & this mone dosent work for ME ... so ill try somthing else...

note :

yes i do think alot of ppl take advantage of ppl like us trying to gain profit but some ppl are honest & do theire

best : thanks bruce & tammy got my order... LS is as honest as it gets from what i have seen. best service ever that

i have recieved on my many online purchase. so i dont think mones are phony but i do use caution when i get them in

my use my assessment & my purchase.

Stranger

Eric

I NEVER said they don't

work, never. Go find a quote and if you do, I'll leave this forum for good, forever.

What I did say is that from

what I read, I sometimes get the impression that people are just falling for the "self-fulfilling prophecy", as

someone mentioned in another thread. You always used to get the hints before but never noticed them, and start

noticing them because of the mones you're wearing (more confident, more aware and consciouss). In addition, you

might interpret an accident or a regular eye contact or whatever as a hint because of the same reasons.

Again,

not saying they don't work, but that a lot of what I read SEEMS TO ME to be ... accidents or just stories. Again,

that's my observation, an observation which I say might be only 30% correct. The 70%... well that's why I

purchased them and I've been using mones since yesterday. I got a thread going on posting the results. So far

nothing, but I'm still going on with the experiment.

Not here to fight or stir emotions. I just honestly want to

find out if they work, but I have my doubts to start with.

Default Sorry

Hum sorry if i

missunderstood you
    but basicaly what im saying is :
    if you are too negative you might have a

"self-fulfiling-prophecy" yourself in a negative way, be open minded .

I like you was verry skeptic at first but

the more i read, the more i experiment , the more i learn.
    learn about what ? about life ,ppl , interactions on

diffrent levels than speach.

That last thing says that im also here by curiosity. i realy like to learn
    i

belive that evry body is eaqual
    - i dont have lots of $
    - im not a stud (6/10 on avrage)
    - im especialy not tidy

(clean cut)
    But on the plus side:
    + im intelligent
    + im healty (well soso... )
    + i know where to put my $$
    +

im "debrouillard" (french)

so evry body as + & - sides
    but if a bit of mones opens up the ppl around me a litle

this might do the trick, so thats mostly why ppl are here
    i think:chage the variables in theire interactions. so

best to keep neutral & be as open as you can so the balance dont fall on one side or the other (no resutls /too much

results) that way you are more objective & less opiniated (side already chosen)
    if pheromones work in cats why

would it not in humans : we are more sofisticated & our interactions are too ... so mones play a smaller

part....
    that is what i think :keep on testing ...like i do

Edit : i think it was edison who said :"i didnt

fail a 100 times, i found 100 ways not to make a light bulb but i only needed one way to make it work..."

Stranger

I'm all with Edison. I am inclined

to think this stuff doesn't work, but I'm trying to keep an open mind as much as possible, and to keep testing and

testing and testing and testing until I've convinced myself that this stuff doesn't work because I don't have any

evidence to support it.
    I'm negative, but I'm trying my best to put aside the negativity.

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by sep
    I'm all with

Edison. I am inclined to think this stuff doesn't work, but I'm trying to keep an open mind as much as possible,

and to keep testing and testing and testing and testing until I've convinced myself that this stuff doesn't work

because I don't have any evidence to support it.
    I'm negative, but I'm trying my best to put aside the

negativity.
    I loved Edison's spirit. To invent the incandescent lamp was tough but to find out which

pheromone will work for me is even tougher! So I guess like you, I've to keep on trying.

Shah.

Quote Originally Posted by sep
    I'm all with

Edison. I am inclined to think this stuff doesn't work, but I'm trying to keep an open mind as much as possible,

and to keep testing and testing and testing and testing until I've convinced myself that this stuff doesn't work

because I don't have any evidence to support it.
    I'm negative, but I'm trying my best to put aside the

negativity.
    Sep, I'm going to give you a couple more tips that I don't believe anyone has given you so

far.

First off, a lot of people claim that you will have less of an effect on people you know well than on people

you don't know. I find this claim problematic, because I have no experience with someone I don't know to base

whether or not their behavior is out of sorts with how they normally act. While it may be true that you affect them

more (though I have no idea how one could even determine this without the observation of a third entity who is

familiar with how the person you just encountered normally behaves), I have definitely found acquaintances and

friends of mine to be affected, in a few cases, pretty drastically. So definitely don't exclude them from your

testing.

The other thing that a lot of newcomers have been told is to purposefully OD. Personally, I think an OD

reaction is no indication of a pheromone reaction, because if I ODed on Patchouli or Sandalwood or Armani Code, you

can bet I would get reactions that are odor-dependent. However, if you have an unscented product as of right now (I

don't know if the Edge Gelpacks are scented or not) then you can use an OD to determine whether or not the

pheromones are affecting people. Try putting on 10 times the amount you normally see recommended of an androstenone

product such as NPA, and I guarantee you you'll have a lot of people keeping some distance from you. I've noticed

with higher amounts of -none, I treat other (straight) males and they treat me as if we are in competition. Most

women are pretty put off, but from farther away (like 5-10 feet) I might catch them checking me out.

Stranger

Thanks, live. I'll try to OD next

week.
    Btw, this isn't my thread... I didn't mean to hijack it. I have another thread going on in case you want to

give me advices, etc.

Good point, but all of

this should apply to trgl as well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread Information