Close

Thread: SOE or Chikara?

Stranger

Default SOE or Chikara?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Which one would be

suitable for me? I'm an asian 17m 5'10 140 and considered pretty good looking. Chicks left and right usually love

me to death and most try to get my attention by flipping their hair, randomly touching me in class, etc.. I just

haven't mustered up the courage to talk to them .
    But then again, I could easily talk to them if I wanted

to, but I feel like there aren't any "extremely" sexy girls at my HS (are my standards too high?). I used APC/PI

mixes before, and they seem to have unoticeable results.
    All girls act the same towards me whether I wore

pheromones or didn't wear pheromones. But males seemed to respect me a lot more when I wore APC/PI mix. I'm afraid

SOE might make me look like a wuss (I'm asian) and earn me friends instead of gfs. I'm thinking of getting Chikara

since everyone has been getting positive results (and I want to get those ladies nice and horny). My question is,

which one is better in my situation? I don't need to break the ice, I just want them to be more horny for me.

Thanks.

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Default the A7 LOOKS OK 4 U

It looks

like a little chikara may suit your needs as it has more nol than none and it shouldnt make you seem wussy, you

could always add a little smidgeon of PI to spice it up if required. Also i dont think SOE will make you wussy as

long as you dont drench yourself in it, a good 6'' and a little of your PI can attract sexual hits, i have never

tried chikara but i have nearly gone through a bottle of SOE as i use it in many combinations as it is just a good

allrounder its an honest performer and pays its way, i have had success using it with PI as well, just go easy on

the PI.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40
    It looks

like a little chikara may suit your needs as it has more nol than none and it shouldnt make you seem wussy, you

could always add a little smidgeon of PI to spice it up if required. Also i dont think SOE will make you wussy as

long as you dont drench yourself in it, a good 6'' and a little of your PI can attract sexual hits, i have never

tried chikara but i have nearly gone through a bottle of SOE as i use it in many combinations as it is just a good

allrounder its an honest performer and pays its way, i have had success using it with PI as well, just go easy on

the PI.
    Thanks. I've got a 30 ml bottle of apc/pi mix and have been using it everyday (1-2 dabs),

and I still have over 3/4 left been half a year). How long does a 10ml bottle of SOE usually last? I don't know how

to apply it if I get it. Is it a spray or a roll-on top? Is Chikara a spray as well? Thanks again.

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Default re SOE

I have been using the

SOE for about 80 days i have been using it nearly every day as it evokes sutch warm resposes and is an essential to

wear with my NPA and PI, i also wear it alone to interveiws ect, or sometimes i might choose LT. The apc/pi mix that

you have been wearing is primarily an androstenone mix so your hits using this alone will be narrowed down to a

certain target group with a small window of opportunity and then you have to be aware of the signals being displayed

by the affected females and all of this can be a tricky hit or miss affair and the females will not necessarily

reveal that they are feeling sexual, it appears you are being wise in your application quantity of your apc/pi mix

as an excessive amount could repel the females. I have about 1/3 of my SOE left from the roll on 10ml bottle as i

usually roll a little puddle onto my left palm and apply it from there so i am probably getting plenty on and the

SOE gives me a huge target range and it is easy to see its effects on all i come into contact with as this product

is a good multipurpose mover. The Chikara comes in a spray bottle 10ml scented and also unscented i think and it is

a complex formula something like A314 but it has a sexual component where as A314 is basically not a sexual

attractant as such. A7 some users of chikara A7 love the stuff and others dont report much, as with all of these

products it depends on how you use them and also if they suit you, so a bit of experementation is involved with

their application and a hell of a lot can be gained by studing this forum re products and applications and you can

always get help from members so relax and enjoy, its all good.

Default Chikara

Chikara is a spray

and for me it has done amazing results.. Usually wen I'm in the kantine most of the girls don't really notice me

and I've tried many phero'es (primal, AE, SOE, A315, A7) but one day when I used i spray on each side of my nech

and one on my left wrist and dabbed my right wrist on it, and put on some SOE under the Chikara spray I notised one

thing. When I walked into the room three girls just gave me a Wow-look.. Like I was a supermodel or somethig..

I just walked by and smiled.. But the feeling.. It's amazing I can say!!

Thread Information