Close

Stranger

Default A question I had about smell and Latin women.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Ok, its been a while since I have been on these forums and I had a question about an "incident" I had

last Thursday.

Ok, so we were having a party in my dorm at college and this latina girl I met a week early came

to chill with us. She ended up getting veeeeeery drunk, and, although she is shy as hell all the time she really

opened up. So she was all over the place and her best friend had to hold her down every 2-3 minutes. So at the end

of the end I had to drop them off, so me, her, and her friend, along with my suitemate were on our way there, and

she started feeling up all on my suitemate, and as a joke I said I was friends with one of the regaetton artists she

is crazy about. She switched right on to me while I was driving and then started grabbing my stuff down there and

started touching me all over my body

So I started speeding to get to the other side of campus to drop her off,

and when we came out the car, she went crazy. She grabbed me and said that I smelt soooooooo good, and she wouldnt

stop hugging me, regardless we were all trying to make her walk to her dorm. She kept on saying how good I

smelt.

This was because I had put on 2 sprays of Chakra, along with a bit of the little brown bottle additive,

which none of them NEVER EVER worked on me, along with a slight half spray of Cool Water cologne, and a bit of CK

Cologne. I swear I smelt like **** because I had smoked like 9 cigs between the application of the pheromes and the

"incident".

My question is, was it really the pheromes, and did it take advantage of her complete drunk, or was

it something totally different? This girl is mad cute and I am thinking about making a move towards her, but I am

not fully confident, as she doesnt seem like she is looking for a man and she is very shy, and her friend is like a

"mommy" to her who doesnt want her fooling around much. Her friend also wanted to see what the fuss was about how

good I smelt, and she said I did smell real good. Even my suitemate said I smelt good.

She is coming over

tonite to my dorm again for another party and I was thinking of applying the same thing, minus the Cool Water as it

has run out, but I wanna add some Egde/SOE Gels. If I should add the Gels, which ones and how much should I put. The

other gel is the green one, I cant get the name right now as I would have to dig it up.

Sorry for such a long

story and if anything is wrong with this, please let me know. Thanks.

ALSO I forgot to add the whole point of

this thread. If a girl can smell the pheromes, is that a bad thing, or am I totally mistaken. I am under the

impression that the pheromes just unintentionally attract the girl, and that the girl can't actually smell it.

I get Hispanic women with

Chikara too and would just use it by itself.Women detect the pheromones the scent is just a cover to make it seem

like you are wearing a regular cologne.The mones have no smell.

If I was you I would go for it try to get her

drunk again.I would initiate some hugging and kissing but let her initiate sex.

I think the booze had a lot to do

with her reaction, the only way to know for sure is to have her hang around straight.

DCW

They say "candy is dandy but

liquor is quicker." If the pheromones were the main cause of her behavior you would have seen signs hours earlier

while she was still sober.

As for Latin women, racially they're as diverse as it gets, and so are their

responses to 'mones. Most are some mix of European and Indian blood, but it is common to see every color and creed

and tumbled together. I've even met many Japanese Latinos (born 'n raised in South America) as well as pure anglo

types from Spain. The only thing they have in common is language. I used to date a Black Latin and she was very

responsive to NPA, certainly more so than other Latin women I've known. So I'd say keep that joy juice flowing.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Everybody is looking for

sex. Men need a place, women need a reason.

All the shy ones love to drink because its their crutch to

socialize. They're usually freaks too because they don't have as many guys as their more sociable friends.

If

you don't get busy with her tonight, I'm doin it because I love latina women.

Thread Information