Close

Default SoE/NPA on their way...

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi

all....just wanted to take a minnit and introduce myself.

I found this site last week after a Google search for

(phere)mones led me to Kohl's pheremones.com, which links here. I will admit i'm not sure why i was even looking,

mostly curiosity i s'pose. Not sure if it's simply a placebo effect, there's so much literature out there that

disputes the idea of synthetic pheremones having any sort of real effect on human beings.

I am curious why some

combos work for some members, yet seem to be the proverbial kiss of death for others. This seems only to add fuel to

the argument for placebo effect.

However, after reading through the forums, i decided on unscented NPA and SoE

for my first go and i placed my order.

Gotta admit that for now at least, it seems a little too good to be true,

but there was enough testimonial material for me to make me want to at least try it out. I mean ....what if it DOES

work....hmmm... i guess time will tell indeed.

I will absolutely be lurking and will post any results i may (or

may not) get.

Peace!

Quote Originally Posted by somesign
    ...there's so much

literature out there that disputes the idea of synthetic pheremones having any sort of real effect on human

beings.
    Depends on what you're reading, I'm sure. Take a look at the recently updated

"Scientific Evidence" page at .com and let me know if you still think there's enough literature that

disputes the "evidence."

JVK
    .com

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by somesign

However,

after reading through the forums, i decided on unscented NPA and SoE for my first go and i placed my

order.
    That is exactly the way I started... my humble npa and soe combo......

well, over

many years of phero use, they work no doubt, however, you have to walk the walk and talk the talk in your behaviour

and not reply on pheromones, and if your looking for a placebo, might as well pour water over yourself, water is

much cheaper then pheromones, and all you have to do is bless it magic water before use!

pheromones are not

placebos in any sense of the word, people that have no understanding of them and dont really want to understand them

or thier effects can use them as placebos, no problem, in the latter case I would still go for the magic water, its

cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by bronzie
    however, you

have to walk the walk and talk the talk in your behaviour and not reply on pheromones, and if your looking for a

placebo, might as well pour water over yourself
    Well see that's just it...if you're really "walking the

walk", how do you know if the ladies aren't just diggin' you because you're carrying yourself confidently?

What makes me skeptical is that if synthetic pheremones work for anyone at all, why don't they work for

everyone everytime? Why is it so subjective? Why does the user experience appear to be completely relative to user

expectations? I'm really not trying to ruffle any feathers, but to me it smacks of pseudo-science, much like

homeopathy or magnetic healing bracelets.

But I digress....my intentions with my first post was not to start any

sort of thread war.

Truth is, I'm totally open to the possibiity of synthetic pheremone attraction in humans

being an empirical science. In other words, i want this to be true. But then isn't that the reason that everyone

here bought into pheremone attraction in the first place. We all want it to be real. It's the absolute holy

grail of Saturday Night Out if it is!

I didn't just drop $100 hoping i was buying a placebo, of course

i'm hoping it lives up to the hype. If synthetic pheremone attraction between the sexes works at all, down

the road i'll be here dispensing the advice rather than wondering about validity. If they don't work, well,

nothing ventured, nothing gained. I'll just be a little wiser for the experience.

Cheers!

Stranger

You do get a response from

pheromones, I look at it this way... if you can get an obvious reaction from an OD that clearly relates to the

pheromones, then theres surely a way they can be harnessed to bring positive results.

Thread Information