Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default What Have You tried? & What do you Like?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey All;

Let us see how many here have tried \"what\" products, and how do we like them;

I have tried and used the following products:

The Edge: Both regular as well as the Sandalwood (I was lucky enough to try a prototype bottle from Bruce of the Sandalwood). Both are a hands down winner a one product for everything category.

NPA: This is the proverbial Shit! This stuff when combined with the right combo of scents really is great. Caution to those who have not used it. This stuff is strong. I have used undiluted, but be warned....They will run away from you. But at the same time that \"ONE\" will be very drawn to you. And one of my friends OD\'d on NPA and \"THE ONE\" that was drawn to him...well she could have been pulling a covered wagon...LOL. SO be careful.

SPMO: A very good addition to any product on Love-Scent: Has \"nol\" in it. Seems to work well as a scent but with the \"nol\" seems to really compliment PI and NPA as well TE.

P.I.: This stuff is great. Oil based, so skin and hair application is easy. Covers well with minimum of cologne. Good for work.

Attraction: Did not like it. Hits were okay, but smelled like a cheap men’s bathroom deodorant. Kinda like a old crusty gas station restroom smell.

PF: This was okay...nothing more nothing less.

AFA: This stuff gets great DIHL constantly. But NPA seems to fill in the pheros better.

Alter Ego: Works good. But I think TE works better. The smell is stronger than Alter Ego...but it is the results that I like, not the smell.

Anyway these are some of the products that I have really had experience with. And my summery.

TCO

Default Re: What Have You tried? & What do you Like?

Here\'s my field notes:

TE - big hits under right conditions, bottle lasted long time. So far, best/strongest results.

NPA - first bottle seemed to empty very quickly, may not have found best cologne base and/or ratios. Just got a new bottle to continue testing. Some definite alpha male responses today with new cologne formulation. Got some positive questioning about the mix from females too

SoE - TBD - just got my bottle but was surprisingly strong on skin on back of hand. First field test was very positive - chattiness from females most noticable effect. Tried a dab under my date\'s nose last night and either SoE or the three glasses of white wine did the trick.

Xcite Wipes - One sample used for partner sexual boost; she was even grumpier usual but I might try again.

Nhance wipes - packaging was very weak - maybe one of five was moist and usable- Results? who cares!

Jovan Andron - seemed to work when new - my target then had a positive recollection of fragrance and its effects on her. Old bottle I\'ve got now seems to be extremely animalistic, mixes w/NPA but only a few new hits noted. NOT for everyday - maybe for lapdancers!

Jovan Musk2 - pleasant enough aftershave but cheap for a reason. Blends well with NPA but still needs something as smells \"thin.\"

Harem Knights - tried ages ago; really smelled like \'none but no definite hits that I recall. I think it\'s called Lure now.

I\'m 51 y/o white professional male.

[ January 24, 2002: Message edited by: Whitehall ]

[ January 25, 2002: Message edited by: Whitehall ]

[ January 26, 2002: Message edited by: Whitehall ]

**DONOTDELETE**

Ok everything seems to be covered above except some of the following.

When mixing products always add vinalla escessence, i will recommend this constantly from now on just use small amounts.

Andro 4.2 well that is a unscented none spray that works wonder to give you a boost when faced with alpha male situations, good for getting listened to but not so good for females (will get hits but not as much as other products) but if you have a business meeting or similar engagement where you feel your point of view needs to be listened to then certainly give this one a whirl.

Good in a combo with attraction or the edge.

- Agree with the NPA statement it doesnt last very long at all, but is a powerful product for the price.

**DONOTDELETE**

*****BUMP********

TCO et al.,

NPA- Mixes well with anything, even improving the scent of many fragrances (especially l\'eau d\'Issey). Results are excellent. Can even be used alone, straight out of the bottle. Has the mysterious \"secret ingredients\" adding to its legend. Great dollar value. Best stuff on the site. My \"hands-down\" favorite! I\'ve bought seven bottles total!

AE- Love the scent. Works well alone, or in combo with other pheros and fragrances. I wear some with whatever else I have on. Subtle, but noticeable 3 phero effect.

P10- Great additive. Almost as good as NPA in terms of augmenting the fragrances of colognes. Major hits from the 3 phero blend. Worth the money.

Chem Set- Most fun I\'ve had since I was a kid. Great stuff!

AFA- Nice additive. Clean. Subtle. Doesn\'t do much to enhance scents, but doesn\'t stink them up either. Maybe more suited to the younger guys. Some, but not a lot of noticeable hits. I probably need more A-None than AFA provides.

PF- Very nice unique scent. Good results. Doesn\'t blend with other fragrances very well though. Again, I think that I need more A-None.

Realm (men\'s)- Wore it for years. Loved the scent. Some solid hits, I think. Gotten away from using it recently. Could probably benefit from some NPA spiking.

TE- A little too stinky for me. I prefer the control that NPA gives me when mixed.

Attraction (scented)- Only product I ever returned. Couldn\'t hack the smell. Was pissed about the concentration debacle.

PPA- Haven\'t really given this one a fair trial. A little too \"pina colada-y\" for me. Maybe I\'ll try it out at the beach sometime.

PI (unscented)- Very heavy A-None. Maybe too heavy. Makes me nervous about smelling pissy. Oil base hurts its versatility. Can\'t get it anywhere near my hair for fear of going totally greased.

APC- Really like the scent, but think it\'s marginally feminine, even when mixed with NPA. Scent fades way too quickly. My 1oz. bottle will likely be a lifetime\'s supply.

Lure- Heavy musky scent. Can\'t imagine wearing enough for the A-Nol to have any effect without becoming a veritable stink-bomb.

Yes- Too loud a fragrance. Similar problem to Lure.

MRPheromone 2x- Just like PPA, but only 2/3 the concentration. Waste of money.

MRPheromone 4x- Nice scent. A lot like AE but no A-Nol or A-Rone. Just the .020% A-None. More wasted money.

SP oils- Haven\'t really given these a test run. They ALL smell really musky to me.

xCite wipes- Too smelly. Remind me of scented Attraction. Not at all economical. BUT they DO work.

nHance wipes- Preferred these. The scent was minimal. Decent results. (Secret ingredients again?) Packaging sucks though.

I think that\'s everything that I\'ve tried. Never had Andro 4.2, figured it would be redundant as long as I had TE.
    I\'ve got some SOE and PI(w) on order, and will add these as results come in.

Oscar [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

PPA- currently testing ppa. and i\'m running out of patience. smells good though.

PF- A classic. very consistent in relaxing females, but no major hits. love the smell. Good for work environment.

APC- whenever i need some attention or appreciation (respect), i dab some on. smells great and great for work environment.

Attraction (sadlewood)- didn\'t care for the smell. hits were at best spuradic. I really liked this one for the affects it had on me. made me more of a social extrovert. brings out the goodwill of people. had mega-hits when combined with the Edge.

The Edge- horrible piss smell. piss smell went through my cologne covering. hits were good. alot of aggresive males. wouldn\'t order againg.

NPA- Uh yes the best for last. very consistent strong hits. combines well with others. the smell can be easily covered up with cologne. I use it directly so i can know exactly how much i used.

i didn\'t relizes how many products i was using until now.

chem kit: I love this toy! I’ve made more than twenty potions since buying — not including various tests with -none, -nol, and -rone on their own. My favorite ratio is 9:3:1 at .01mg/ml. Great hits, lasts a long time, works well with several different scents.

SPMO: Love the citrus, but haven’t noticed any effects on its own. Made a great Andro concentrate with one part -none: three parts citrus oil.

IR: Jasmine Love and Cool Scent smell pretty nice. I get good reactions with 4-5 sprays, but the perfume smell is too much at those doses. Doesn’t smell good mixedwith NPA. Good reactions with two sprays on chest and neck + one dab JB#1 on my wrist (my version of JB#1 is 4 parts APC: 1 part NPA.)

NPA: Works great but seems like too much trouble when TE is already diluted and you can cover with any scent you like.

TE: This stuff belongs in everybody’s apothecary. Great hits and it seems to bring out the silliness in girls. Great fun. Too bad about the smell though.

AE: Deceptively potent. My ex-girlfriend used to get very horny with just one dab. But I just never noticed many hits when using it on its own and tended to OD a lot. (Sometimes three dabs is just right. Sometimes it’s too much. Sometimes two dabs is perfect. Sometimes it isn’t enough...) Great for combos though. (I like it with TE or APC or — for some really intense DIHL — PI.)

Andro 4.2: Potent pheros. Rough carrier (rubbing alcohol?). I used to like mixing a bit of it into my PF; but lost interest after TE came out.

PF: Vastly underrated IMO. Not big in the hit department, but perfect for seduction. This stuff is like a magic spell that weaves itself on a girl as you carry on a normal conversation. Before she knows it, she’s giddy with excitement over you. Not to mention it’s a great mood elevator and seemingly impossible to get a bad OD out of.

Primal Instinct: The name says it all. If a girl’s in the mood, she’ll find you when you’re wearing this stuff. I’ve had many successful nights at dance clubs.

APC: This is my standard. I agree with bubafero. It\'s great for the work environment or anytime you just want to get a little attention without being a sex god or the life of the party. A staple in mixes... I don’t know how much -none is actually in there, but it’s obviously enough to get me noticed.

Contact 18 (a previous reincarnation of DateMate): smelled bad and I could never get it to work right. I either OD’d or got no reaction.

Beeches: I wore this stuff for weeks. Once a cute girl said that I smelled yummy. Don’t even know if that was a hit.

Athena10X: Another one I wore for weeks with no visible reaction.

Xcite: Good stuff. Just like PF only handier and more potent. Too bad about the price.

Nhance: Potent wipe. Great hits. Didn’t like the sandalwood scent.

Next on the list: SOE. Androstenone’s been very good to me, but I’m (obviously) too much of a phero geek to let something new (and potentially revolutionary) pass me by.

**DONOTDELETE**

to A.K.A

what kind of results did you have the the nightclubs with Phero\'s.

**DONOTDELETE**

has anyone tried unscented attraction? how does that smell?

bubbafero,
    I\'ve gotten lucky with APC; PI; Xcite; a combo of JB#1 and IR; a \"kitchen sink\" brew of AE, PI, TE, PF, & APC; and a couble of chem kit brews. PI has the best track record, for me, just because I was going through a difficult stage during the summer of 2000. My feeling is that TE has a better potential,(it certainly made me very popular) but I was in a relationship that I really hoped was going to work during most of 2001.

Now I\'m trying to grow old gracefully, but I may find out how SOE measures up this weekend. Just so that I can do my part for the advancement of science. [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Bump!

**DONOTDELETE**

Unscented attraction should work well without the scent even better.

Soe well still waiting the australian customs service for any customers from australia if you order EMS its not really worth it because they hold the stuff up in customs for anywhere up to a week before realising it you may as well go through ordinary posts (airmail first class) wait 3 extra days and it goes straight through and to you anyway.

Cheaper to.

The rone and nol mix should be great the combination without none im expecting good things from this product.

**DONOTDELETE**

bump!

**DONOTDELETE**

**DONOTDELETE**

In light of the number of new products and new people that have hit the board of late, it seems fair to kick this one back up to the top for one more round.

[ May 10, 2002: Message edited by: Sympatible ]

**DONOTDELETE**

PI: worked like a charm... got a girl to have an orgasm just by massaging her

PF: nice combo with PI

TE: never had hits with it

AE: same as TE

SOE: friendly people all around but no direct Hits

citrus oil: smells great but no visible effects

APC: smells good.. but no hits

Thats why i go back to good old Primal Instinct.. maybe i try Jambat too

Steve21m

Thread Information