Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    **DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: To all successful SoE users !!!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hmm... The CK1 and SOE mix smells a little off... There was no problem with the mixing though.

**DONOTDELETE**

Try a little vanilla (he he he) [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

truth,
    Don\'t you like the scent of SOE on its own? Is my nose missing something stinky?

redcapp,
    I\'ve been successful with many other products. (I\'ve not been successful without pheromones.) It\'s too soon to say whether this stuff is better than -none rich formulas, but there\'s no doubt it works.

[ January 30, 2002: Message edited by: a.k.a. ]

[ January 30, 2002: Message edited by: a.k.a. ]

**DONOTDELETE**

Yesterday I asked a female friend what she thought of SOE. She said she liked it because it smells \"attractive\". I\'ve never been told that before.

**DONOTDELETE**

Im getting very solid hits with SOE + JB 1 and I read quite a lot of posts about using SOE and an a-none product together.

I wonder what Mr. Kohl (and others) have to say about that, because the original idea with SOE was that it could be used on its one and that the user wouldnt need no a-none.

Dont get me wrong, SOE alone also works good, but I have the feeling the extra JB1 gives me a little extra edge. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

So Franki, does SOE with Jambet work better than just Jambet?

I like the scent of SOE, but I was thinking of mixing CK1 with it for two reasons:

1. To get a sprayable solution
    2. I rather wear a name-brand fragrance in case anyone asks be what I\'m wearing. If SOE becomes very popular, we may even get flagged for wearing it!

**DONOTDELETE**

I think that SOE wont become too popular to quickly for a number of reasons

* The idea of pheromones is still a bit alien to the public and in some quarters is referred to as being slightly manipulative.
    *Most women hate the idea of pheromones it interferes with their natural ability to get the strongest males etc. (especially the real good looking ones - stuck up)
    *The church and media ignroe or dismiss it.
    *The perfume industry is possibly against or possibly for it dont know on that one
    *The cost
    *The art of pheromones is only starting to come off
    *Also anyone against this stuff is likley to be very proactive in dismissing it.
    * Also i dont want to many people having the same odds of me of getting women etc, i like having \"the edge\" sorry references to certain pheromone products are entirley co-incidental etc.
    *You can assist pheromones by working out and taking supplements like tribulas
    *Vigara is reciveing more coverage than pheromones because it is more publizised which i am fine with because it allows us develop slowly and get the art right first.

And last but not least the rip off artists and spamming emails are turning people off by ripping them off or just plain annoying them so they dont look into it further.

**DONOTDELETE**

I certainly dont mind if the pheromones dont become very popular. That leaves me and the other users with a (huge) advantage [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Yes truth, thats why I use them both at the same time. With JB1 or SOE alone you wont get any DIHL from teenage girls.

Still I very much like to hear from others who think different, so keep posting your experiences [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Truth,

When women ask about the fragrance I\'m wearing, I\'ve tried to answer that it is something I mixed up myself. I DON\'T want to admit to using \'mones!!!!

That has two effects - first, they try to smell it some more since their curiosity is engaged - that\'s very good since it brings them closer to sniff and for the \'mones to have greater impact.

The second effect is suspection - they sometimes go on guard and that starts their forebrain working. That can override the deeper circuits we intend to stimulate with the \'mones. I have been rather pestered by women wanting to know more.

From now on, I might tell them that it is a very rare and hard to find fragrance, if I think I can get points for sophistication that way. That would encourage them to sniff and enjoy but not to question. Or, I might just give them the name of the un-enhanced cologne since those are none to common anyway. There are so many colognes on the market that few people can keep up and tell one from the other by scent. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

I think that having a cologne that is similar (relatively) is all that is needed. I usually put on one or two squirts of Issey, and if anyone asks, that is what it is. Since there is a citrus aroma, my phero mix has that also. I think that it would be hard to tell the variations in a public place. Also writing the name down on a napkin is an easy way to disarm suspicion. I don\'t think that waffling is allowable, just confidently say a premade line.

Truth I don\'t know if you have done this yet but the roll ball top just grab it just above glass and wiggle and pull it pops off and then snaps back on.

Flatbush,
    Is the reason that you\'ve not heard \"attractive\" as a description, because you\'ve typically used NONE-heavy products? I\'m still trying to determine why NONE is beneficial.

Franki,
    Yes, I had hoped that SOE would work best on its own. I still think that will be the case, but admire all of the folks who are trying to improve on it by mixing. There\'s always the chance that someone will come up with the \"perfect\" combination. Of course, if someone does, they probably will conceal the formula from this Forum--so they can have all the women for themselves.
    Also, I\'ve already had several DIHL\'s from teenage girls with only SOE use. I really enjoy it when it happens--an ego boost since I\'m 50. Certainly never got any looks from teenagers without SOE, though the age 30-40 women were somewhat attentive even without the pheromone enhancement.

truth;
    I never really considered the implications of pheromone use: manipulative, etc. This could be a problem for some women. I wonder though if it could go the other way. For example, say the woman really likes SOE, and learns about it through you. Wouldn\'t she be gratefull? If you tell her it\'s CK1, then you haven\'t taught her anything. If you tell her about SOE and pheromones, you become involved in a conversation about sexual motives or just sexuality in general. The more you know, the more you can discuss. I\'ve learned from experience that talking about sexuality frequently leads to sexual experience with a novel female. As you probably know, most men don\'t talk about sex; they\'re too busy trying to get laid. It would be interesting to hear from you after trying both approaches.

Dducks;
    The topic of pheromones now draws considerably more interest than it has at anytime since I first presented in 1992. Most people had no idea what pheromones were back then. Book publication helped in 1995, but the real press attention began in 1998 when Martha McClintock proved that pheromones were behind menstrual synchrony and showed that they influeced hormone levels. Since 1998, the number of research reports on pheromones has increased dramatically, as has the quality of these reports. Two years ago, I was filmed in the lab for a Discovery Channel special \"Survival of the Prettiest.\" My segment never aired, because the producers still didn\'t know how to handle the scent/beauty connection. (Sooner or later someone will figure out how to do this). Last year, I was approached by a major cosmetic company with regard to product development. Pheromones will go mainstream sometime during the next few years; the more you know now the better. It\'s like learning about computers circa 1980; it gave everyone who started then a strong advantage. As soon as I get the article I\'ve written on pheromones and sexual orientation published, the church folk will be forced to deal with the animalistic nature of human sexuality. And even the evolutionary psychologists who dismiss the topic, will either come to grips with it, or lose credibility with their students and the general public. You\'re right about the rip-off artists and spammers keeping some people from learning more, but as they are shown to be what they are by reputable sources--like Bruce for example, the market will improve.

Whitehall and Walter Mitty;
    The sophistication issue is good, but as I mentioned to truth, the topic of sex--especially when you\'re sophisticated enough to discuss it casually, can be a real turn on.

Everyone;
    I\'m happy to read all your comments and reports. Keep it coming; I\'ll try to keep up.

**DONOTDELETE**

Well, James, if I was a pheromone researcher like you, I\'d have no problem telling girls what I\'m wearing. :-).

Hmm... I got the phero smell with SOE for the first time today. I think it\'s the -rone, because it reminds of AE. Funny, I never get the phero smell when I apply everything to clothing. I think it\'s because the scent hands on better. Any comments?

**DONOTDELETE**

So mainstream is a couple of years away well im noticing an increase in other strangers in general using it. But they still seem to think that they are the only ones on to it and other males wearing them when they come into contact wiht me either get a real shock or get real aggressive and cannot wait to flee real quick.

At least we got some time before they get into the public well some time to learn and also to have an advantage for a while longer yet.

I will leave the religious and political arguments alone that will be for others to deal with.

**DONOTDELETE**

So, has anyone OD\'d on SOE yet? I still think 18-30 inches of roll may be more than ideal. Remember, this stuff is the same concentration as PI and NPA.

**DONOTDELETE**

My story in a nutshell: I recieved a spam email from one of those other companies selling \'mones so I went to their website and learned what \'mones where all about. Just to make sure their claims where true I did a yahoo keyword searc on \"\'mones reviews\", which brought me here.
    The funniest thing is that I never (read again never) read spam.
    Boy am I glad I\'m here [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

So how did you guys get here?

~Curious Dude

Ok..OK..you convinced me, I already ordered my SoE. Curious dude-I to did a Pheromone search which led me to this site, been here ever since.
    http://home.earthlink.net/~joselg

truth,
    You are a pheromone researcher. Like others in this Forum, you\'ve tried different products and found different results--and that\'s experimenting. Researchers experiment; nuff said. You are less likely to get the conversion to NONE when applying to clothing, since conversion is a function of bacteria (typically on the skin). Since I\'m anosmic to (can\'t smell) the NONE, I\'m not able to determine the timing on the conversion, or even if it\'s happening.

Jose;
    I\'m not trying to convince anyone regarding product use, though I do tend to be biased towards SOE. This Forum is a good mix of users, and their comments are probably the best way to determine what works.

James-I think you miss understood my post, I was talking about everybody (the posters) not you specifically . I wanted to wait until people have used it and got results, I have been buying Bruce\'s products for about a year now. I know the ones that work and the ones that don\'t since I\'ve been using Pheromone products for a couple of years.
    http://home.earthlink.net/~joselg

Sorry about the misunderstanding, Jose. Just want to make sure that no one thinks that I\'m pushing SOE too hard. It will be up to the users to determine its pros and cons.

**DONOTDELETE**

Well within the next week or so i should have a definite response for you on SOE as to wether it works for me or not.

By past experience it should work though.

I can pretty well much predict a response based on experience and also the various compuonds and concentrations.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread Information