Close

Stranger

Default anyone suggest PI or SOE?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    ive gotten

decent results so far with the noob pack..enough to warrant another purchase. i'm probably gonna buy either PI, SOE

or both. What do you reccomend? is PI/SOE a good combo? Keep in mind im 16 so i donno if PI is too strong to attract

girls my age.

method PI,is a strong product.So

you have to know what your doing before applying. Soe is a better bet it is a lot safer, and less prone to

overdose.

Have a look at the newbie pack and the info that goes with it.

cheers

Phero Dude

i used PI when i was your

age. my mistake was thinking i needed the strongest.

it was a totally unwise decision. i was too blind to

really understand how strong the mones were and how they affected others. i easily od everyday for too long. it

messed up my life completely.

months later i shelved the PI. gave up on mones for a few years. it wasnt till

i was about 22-23 that i was able to find even a little success with PI. now four years later PI is great. i like it

better than npa.

soe would be great for you. if u insist on trying to get crazy maybe try perception, chikara,

or ae. i say go easy. you're still very young and dont need to supplement your natural mones as much.

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Default Xciting giggly young girls

Quote Originally Posted by Method
    ive gotten decent results so far with the noob pack..enough to warrant another purchase. i'm

probably gonna buy either PI, SOE or both. What do you reccomend? is PI/SOE a good combo? Keep in mind im 16 so i

donno if PI is too strong to attract girls my age.
    I wouldnt worry about the PI just yet but this little

combo will get you in on the young girls action, 10" or so of SOE and add a little of the juice from a female

probuct called Xcite wipes, the reason i say this is because a pherodude who is well respected on this forum states

that whilst he was using the Xcite wipes all of the young girls around him were giggling like crazy, considering

these wipes arent expensive you could use some of the contents in moderation with your SOE, if i was a young guy i

recon it would be excellent for chatting up young girls.

Stranger

maybe i should go for an AE/SOE

combo?...i really got nothing with the AE gel packs tho..or i could go with NPA but i already use TE and they're

supposed to be the same thing...im almost 17 btw and am a senior in high school..doubt that makes a big difference

though lol

Stranger

Would TE be a little too much for

girl around this age?

BTW. I'm same age as you. ^

Phero Dude

maybe i

should go for an AE/SOE combo?...i really got nothing with the AE gel packs tho..or i could go with NPA but i

already use TE and they're supposed to be the same thing...im almost 17 btw and am a senior in high school..doubt

that makes a big difference though lol
    npa is like 5 times stronger than te. how did the te work for

you? i still think plain soe may be best for you. the soe will really really help you meet girls more easily as

long as you're not afraid to approach them.

if u want to spike it further add a touch of te to the soe.

you'll be able to save money and still have a great combo at your disposal.

even though all products are

different as subtle as they may be. the mones you'll have with soe/te can be used to mimic most of the other

products out there including npa,pi, ae, perception. more importantly you have the nol and none seperate which will

help you better understand just how exactly each mone works.

buy what you wish. it's in man's nature to want

to go overboard for more power than they need. i still say keep it simple. remember most of the threads you read on

here with regards to success using npa, pi are from users who are several years older than you. what you dont read

about is all of the trials and tribulations we went through to find that success.

best of luck to you

Stranger

thanks jollysnowdevil...so yeah

im definately gonna get some SOE, ive only tried SOE once from the gel pack but from what i can tell and from what i

hear on the forum it seems to be the best choice. id like to get one other product that i can mix with TE, SoE or

both, something more sexual with some none in it. im still stuck though between PI NPA and AE.

I was leaning

towards PI until you guys advised against it. Since NPA and TE have the same formula i feel like NPA would be a

waste seeing as i can just apply more TE for the same effect. Then theres AE which seems like a good buy, but i

havent gotten anything from the gel packs. Its been stated on the forum that the AE gels dont work too well but AE i

think is generally accepted as one of the best stand alones. THe thing that most attracts me to PI is that ive NEVER

read a post about PI having no effect. I'm kinda curious just to see what kind of reaction PI will solicit when i

wear it but 70 bucks is a lil steep for a product thats too strong for me. i guess ill have to decide between AE and

PI. thanks for the ongoing help in making my choice.

p.s has anyone gotten ANYTHING from perception gels?

also

do you think a PI/SoE mix will tone down the over agression of PI?

Default re perception gels

thanks jollysnowdevil...so yeah im definately gonna get some SOE, ive only tried SOE once from the

gel pack but from what i can tell and from what i hear on the forum it seems to be the best choice. id like to get

one other product that i can mix with TE, SoE or both, something more sexual with some none in it. im still stuck

though between PI NPA and AE.

I was leaning towards PI until you guys advised against it. Since NPA and TE have

the same formula i feel like NPA would be a waste seeing as i can just apply more TE for the same effect. Then

theres AE which seems like a good buy, but i havent gotten anything from the gel packs. Its been stated on the forum

that the AE gels dont work too well but AE i think is generally accepted as one of the best stand alones. THe thing

that most attracts me to PI is that ive NEVER read a post about PI having no effect. I'm kinda curious just to see

what kind of reaction PI will solicit when i wear it but 70 bucks is a lil steep for a product thats too strong for

me. i guess ill have to decide between AE and PI. thanks for the ongoing help in making my choice.

p.s has

anyone gotten ANYTHING from perception gels?

also do you think a PI/SoE mix will tone down the over agression of

PI?
    Most users report that perception gel seems to be low on pheromone content and there is no one posting

any hits using this stuff alone and it is mostly used as a fixitive used with other pheromones to make their

application last for a longer period of time on the skin, you can see this by looking it up on the sales page for

the 10 ml size which i think consists of 1mg Anone, 2 mg Anol,and 1mg Arone.

Phero Enthusiast

okay,heres what:
    what alot of

people (gals do it too) is assume its all about the 'mones and what works for everyone. i am willing to bet you

read a few post about success with AE,TE,NPA,PI and thought "yeahhhh baby, this stuff is what rocks". the answer is

what worked with the 'mones was not the strength, but the balance on that particular person. older peeps

need more 'mones to produce a stronger signiture sometimes, and you my friend may need to have an uncomfortable

experience to realize this. uncomfortable means that an OD has occured and sometimes people never forget how

bad you smelled that day .sometimes it isnt even the smell, when your out of balance you become irritating,too much

'none can make people want to get away from you. if you view it this way :
    your producing the perfect amount of

what you are trying to buy.... enhance it with some SoE and you have the signiture everyone buying the PI/npa/ae/te

has.
    im a big fan of the SoE, and even though im old, the young girls DO love it, ive been told so by my friend's

18 yr old son.
    *reading my own words*
    holy opinionated post!

Default Old really ?

Quote Originally Posted by Lor
    okay,heres what:
    what alot of people (gals do it too) is assume its all about the 'mones and what

works for everyone. i am willing to bet you read a few post about success with AE,TE,NPA,PI and thought "yeahhhh

baby, this stuff is what rocks". the answer is what worked with the 'mones was not the strength, but the

balance on that particular person. older peeps need more 'mones to produce a stronger signiture sometimes,

and you my friend may need to have an uncomfortable experience to realize this. uncomfortable means that an OD has

occured and sometimes people never forget how bad you smelled that day .sometimes it isnt even the smell,

when your out of balance you become irritating,too much 'none can make people want to get away from you. if you

view it this way :
    your producing the perfect amount of what you are trying to buy.... enhance it with some SoE and

you have the signiture everyone buying the PI/npa/ae/te has.
    im a big fan of the SoE, and even though im old, the

young girls DO love it, ive been told so by my friend's 18 yr old son.
    *reading my own words*
    holy

opinionated post!
    Even though im old as well 8 jan 1952, i wonder how much or the stuff i am

producing, i better get another bottle of PI ha, i can easily splash on 2 dabs of NPA and a drop PI and it is magic

for me especially if i add a few drops SOE, Re your above post... GREAT sums it up.

Stranger

Would being an Asian guy make any

difference compared to a white guy using it ?

Phero Enthusiast

LoL
    Lor,

I was talking to

some young 22 year olds about how I was learning to snowboard because I getting too old to pick up new activities

like this.

And his guy who must have been mid 60's heard me as he boarded by and said, "OLD? Your not

OLD!"

I guess these things are relative cause your pic reminds me more of my daughter than most of the ladies i

Know.

Lor, you aren't old. I have at

least 20 years on you and still haven't even managed to grow up. I'm still rollerblading and laughing at the

youngsters who can't keep up. When you can't keep up with grandkids you can call yourself old.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Phero Enthusiast

i dont for a second feel old, i was

speaking to the mind of someone 16. to the 16yr olds, i can guarentee I AM OLD LOL.
    i hear so many people have

different reasons for needing low/high amounts of 'none that to imediately think more is better is asking for an OD

i was thinking. but hey, OD'ing might be half the fun of it,no?

I had a few ODs in the very

early days of trying to figure out pheromones and never had any positive experiences from it. Had a few negative

ones though. My long standing advice to experiment with each product, one at a time, to learn what works ofr you is

still valid. But then, I'm cheap. If I can get positive results from a small application why would I bother adding

more even if it did work?
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Stranger

So nobody thinks a small drop of

PI mixed with a lot of SoE would work for someone young like myself?

It might, there's only one way

to find out. A lot depends on you, your own pheromone production and how you handle yourself. Nobody can determine

it but you, by experimenting. But don't try it just once and conclude it works or doesn't. Try it for a week or

two so you can really see what it does.

Thomas Jefferson

Stranger

you know what? you only live once

i think im just gonna go ahead and get PI SOE and AE time to experiment

Journeyman

These Pheromones need to be tried

,And draw your own conclusions .
    What will work for me , May not work for you .
    Now i will get a little

opinionated , Why the hell would men in there 20s waste there money trying pheromones , or better yet teen age boys

? PS I've tried NPA GOOD, AE GOOD, A-1 not used enough yet, SOE GOOD, CHIKARA GOOD, IMPI NOT SURE, LIQUID TRUST

GOOD ,Alpha -7 good,Wagg N GOOD, aND NOW Masters It effects me personally , but not used enough to guage effects on

women if any. There are afew others that i have not got around to trying yet such as PI , ETC,.

Default Re Pi

you know

what? you only live once i think im just gonna go ahead and get PI SOE and AE time to experiment
    GO easy on

the PI because even one drop can be to much at times, i use this stuff, and be carefull if you are adding it with

other androstenone products because if you OD you wont get any favourable results PI is in an oil base its fairly

heavy and i dont think it difuses into the air as efficiently as it should, and it doesent seem to mix well with

alcohol based scents but persist with a little to help with its diffusion into the air, PI the stuff works you just

have to be a bit judicious in its applications or you will get nothing as the worst thing you can do is use too much

of this dynamite, i like NPA it is my good buddy and is easy to get along with and does not cost the earth i think

it is the best value androstenone product around apart from one other that i wont mention on this forum.

Stranger

As almost all have said. PI

is strong. So if you are going to use, go easy on it. Some find a full drop a bit much. I have tried both and favor

the PI. The SOE seems to work well in club environments. But with any of the pheros, a lil goes a long way. But

personally I have had much better results with the PI. But then again I am now in the 40 sumthing age group, and am

6'5". But experiment and find what works for your body chemistry.
    Cheers.

Thread Information