Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
    Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Default My tiny PI talk

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Quote Originally Posted by smooth312

True...indeed, those are some very very good points you made. Thanks for that

response, it makes me feel quite a bit more comfortable having read it

Anyhow, best of luck with your

pheromone testing. I'll keep updating this thread with my PI progress...

Tomorrow I have class again with

GirlA,B,C...can't wait
    I have been using PI unscented sometimes over the last 8 weeks, i had it on today

,one shared slow drop under the ears down the jawline i actually put it on to cover 2 small dabs of NPA, dont laugh

i just followed my instincts at the time and also SOE on my inner elbows and wrists and some on my chin, and 4sprays

of cologne, the men around were treating me ok but just looking at me in a very curious way, and the girls who were

working within 4 foot of me were going so far out of their way to be helpfull to me in every way possable i could

hardly believe it just so completly over the top and hanging on my every word for well over 5 hours, and everyone of

the group of 16 or so are cigarette smokers except me and one, no one can say that this stuff doesant work i am 54

years old and was living on the streets at 14 so i have seen a little of life and people. BUT which was it SOE, NPA,

or PI well i have worn npa and soe around this group before and noticed similar reactions, and also pi and soe, but

the magic 3 took all points today for sure. Iv got no idea what ill slam on tomorrow if im still around.

Default to gaf

I am very interested in

your application 3 drops ae/3 dabs npa.

By dabs what do you mean ,finger ones? And what is you cover scent for

NPA? And or did you mix AE directly with NPA? Very curious on this one.Because i find 2 drops with npa enough, and 3

ae is too much for me .That is even stand alone, ae that is. cheers

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderweb
    wow, dont OD .... i

would prolly go with one or the other..but both would be a none frenzy...pray that that shes ...um...at that time in

her cycle
    Things went well at one point (I'm not making this up) she took my hand and kissed

it.
    Long story short she is mine for the taking.

DCW

condrads!!! i myself would

have prolly od'd ,...but good for you...it worked!!

Quote Originally Posted by smooth312
    No, I'm actually

worried someone who could know me may put 2 and 2 together and figure out why I all of sudden am making all the

girls in my classes horny, lol.
    The chances of anyone figuring out who you are is 1 in

This many!

I think you're pretty safe.
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

Phero Enthusiast

Default I Have a Few Questions About My "Hits"

^

Okay, so today was Day 3 of testing PI. The results were completely out of

this world.

I had hit after hit after hit, and each one was very strong.

I actually began to find it very

distracting and uncomfortable. Every damn place I went, girls would begin to stare, flip their hair like crazy,

spread their legs, blush, etc etc etc.

In one of my classes, all the girls sitting around me, like 3-4 girls were

all playing with their hair like crazy, stretching and sticking out their breasts, staring, throwing glances,

constantly crossing/uncrossing their legs...

It drove me nuts to the point I was turning red and just could not

focus on class whatsoever. So I just got up and left in the middle of class. It was crazy.

I got probably 6 very

strong sexual hits today, and even girls from nearly 40 feet away would lock eye contact with me as I walked around

town.

Now...these very strong sexual hits have me concerned because yes, I am physically attractive, but not THAT

much. I mean, the girls doing these things were all really hot girls - the types of girls that guys drool at.

I

seriously want to know what is happening in the girl's body when she experiences the 'mones.

Is it

subconscious or conscious? Does she first think, "ooh that guy is hot, and begin to get turned on starting from her

mind, and going down," or do the 'mones make her begin to feel from the pussy and then up to the mind?

I've had

girls be so turned on that they spread their legs open/closed and just stare. Some will cross their arms and legs in

a direction directed away from me, yet throw glances, shake, and flip their hair. These can be ambiguous, and I'm

not sure if they are uncomfortable in a bad way or a good way?

And...last but not least. I understand the use of

'mones is very limited and it would be hard to detect it, but let's say there are two girls who are friends who

see me with 'mones.

GirlA and GirlB both become very sexually aroused. Later, they talk to each other about how

they felt. Would they...

- Question why I make them both feel horny?
    - Think I am very hot and that's why I

make them feel horny?

Basically, if they were suspicious...like, "why is this happening?" Is there any valid

argument they could bring?

I mean, when 5 or 6 girls around you are getting horny, how is it even logical to

think they wouldn't be suspicious? I mean, that's not even natural, or is it?

And, last but not least, I want

to know if when they show these body language signs, is it conscious or subconscious. Are they spreading their legs

and trying to catch my attention on purpose or just because they can't help

it?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

jvkohl, you have a lot of

knowledge on these subjects, so let me know if there are any books or links you recommend reading into.

I know

it's not about SOE, and is about PI, but these past couple have days have totally fascinated me about the inner

workings of female anatomy and just what is going on in their bodies.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday I was going to ask if

anyone uses PI daily, but I think I've realized the answer to that question. It's impossible. I would never get

anything done because the attention is waaay too overwhelming.

It's seriously unreal. I just cannot understand

how this works so damn well.

i envy your results...i have

never been able to go more than 2 days without a PI od ....and i never got hits like you...do you have a new bottle

of PI? maybe they have amped the ingredients since 2 years ago...you been using this stuff day in and day out for 8

weeks, and no od? maybe you have that lucky body chemistry that can prevent excess mones...cause i would have od'd

for sure after 3 straight days...the stuff lingers like a bad fart even after scubbing...course, i woudnt mind if i

was getting hits like you..you using a new bottle of unscented? do you use a cover? Bronzie is the biggest PI

enthusiast around here lately, and i dont think even he gets hits like that with it day in and day out..bronzie? you

care to chime in? after 3 straight days of using PI, i was thinking bout gettin a t shirt printed up that said "cat

piss boy"...for myself to wear, cause i smelled like a litter box and everyone was either running for the hills or

looking at me like i just escaped from sing sing

Phero Dude

"I mean, when 5 or 6 girls around

you are getting horny, how is it even logical to think they wouldn't be suspicious? I mean, that's not even

natural, or is it?"

Ever been with a bunch of guys and all oogled at the same hot chick in one of your

classes?
    Ever admitted to one of your friends that you really wanted to "get with" the same girl he had the hots

for?

It's no different.
    They'll probably both tell each other that they don't know why but you get them all

frisky.
    Remember , girls get really horny too!
    early 40's white male or or

Default Young Women Fidget in Class All The Time...

I don't know Smooth, perhaps you're reading a bit too much into your observations. I'm a college

professor and see this behavior in classrooms everyday. And I mean very dad burn day, year in and year out for the

past couple decades. And this goes on with or without pheromones. It's more pronounced near the beginning of the

semester and mellows towards the end as people feel more comfortable.

When female students are bored and/or

nervous they fidget, look around the room, diddle their hair, play with their toes, etc. In my labs I oft observe

young females tremble when I walk near them. After a few minutes they may be sweating profusely. That doesn't mean

they want to jump my bones. They're scared shitless in a new and strange situation. I wouldn't call those things a

"hit" in a classroom context. Besides, even if they were reacting o your 'mones, most of them wouldn't be able to

attribute the pheromones to you. Perhaps they're dreaming about the guy next to you or the professor. Pheromone

"suction" happens all the time in crowds. Nevertheless, it's more likely they're bored to tears and waiting for

class to end.

Now if your hot aura results in real action, e.g., she asks you out for a drink after class or

up to her dorm room, you have a real hit. To think a class full of fidgetting college women are hot for you borders

on narcissism.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    I don't know Smooth,

perhaps you're reading a bit too much into your observations. I'm a college professor and see this behavior in

classrooms everyday. And I mean very dad burn day, year in and year out for the past couple decades. And this goes

on with or without pheromones. It's more pronounced near the beginning of the semester and mellows towards the end

as people feel more comfortable.

When female students are bored and/or nervous they fidget, look around the

room, diddle their hair, play with their toes, etc. In my labs I oft observe young females tremble when I walk near

them. After a few minutes they may be sweating profusely. That doesn't mean they want to jump my bones. They're

scared shitless in a new and strange situation. I wouldn't call those things a "hit" in a classroom context.

Besides, even if they were reacting o your 'mones, most of them wouldn't be able to attribute the pheromones to

you. Perhaps they're dreaming about the guy next to you or the professor. Pheromone "suction" happens all the time

in crowds. Nevertheless, it's more likely they're bored to tears and waiting for class to end.

Now if your

hot aura results in real action, e.g., she asks you out for a drink after class or up to her dorm room, you have a

real hit. To think a class full of fidgetting college women are hot for you borders on narcissism.

SPOT ON

Hell, I used to fidget like a mother in class also. Many of the girls were worse than I was. And I

wasn't wearing mones.

I've had a lot of sucess with one

drop of PI on my sholder with cologne and few drops of other pheromones.

DCW

Default mysterious liquid

Quote Originally Posted by DCW
    I've had a lot of sucess with one drop of PI on my sholder with cologne and few drops of other

pheromones.

DCW
    With PI i either get nix 0 nothing at all or full on action with

the world at my feet, but i have seen enough to notice that this is a potent substance.

Phero Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    I don't know

Smooth, perhaps you're reading a bit too much into your observations. I'm a college professor and see this

behavior in classrooms everyday. And I mean very dad burn day, year in and year out for the past couple decades. And

this goes on with or without pheromones. It's more pronounced near the beginning of the semester and mellows

towards the end as people feel more comfortable.

When female students are bored and/or nervous they fidget, look

around the room, diddle their hair, play with their toes, etc. In my labs I oft observe young females tremble when I

walk near them. After a few minutes they may be sweating profusely. That doesn't mean they want to jump my bones.

They're scared shitless in a new and strange situation. I wouldn't call those things a "hit" in a classroom

context. Besides, even if they were reacting o your 'mones, most of them wouldn't be able to attribute the

pheromones to you. Perhaps they're dreaming about the guy next to you or the professor. Pheromone "suction" happens

all the time in crowds. Nevertheless, it's more likely they're bored to tears and waiting for class to end.

Now if your hot aura results in real action, e.g., she asks you out for a drink after class or up to her dorm

room, you have a real hit. To think a class full of fidgetting college women are hot for you borders on

narcissism.
    You know, I know what you mean, but it just couldn't be coincidence or over-analysis.

Yes, I

do read a bit much into the 'signs' but this is just too obvious.

I mean, if it was only fidgeting, sure then

I'd agree with you. But they also turn their whole bodies in their chairs to face me and stare nonstop.

Today,

I had several more hits again. I mean, it's not just flipping hair and stuff, they get right in my personal space,

like today this stunning girl got so close to my face I had to step back otherwise I would have kissed her. Lol,

though, I should have.

And the other hits were similar...they stretch and just face my direction and protrude

their breasts, and play with their necklaces, touch themselves, bite/lick lips. It's too overtly sexual to pass

off as just nervous fidgeting. I've even noticed guys noticing it happen, like the sexual tension is such that you

could cut it with a knife.

Anyway, you're right though, I need to actually get some results. My game is totally

rusty (I haven't picked up any girls lately), and I just haven't been taking advantage of any of these come-ons.

Besides it's useless to just sit around and feed my ego.

I will though, I feel like I've let as many

opportunities slip by this past week that I've had in an entire year. It's out of this world, I can have nearly

any woman I lay my eyes on. I'm going to actually start doing something about it though...thanks for that kick.

Dude, are you exfoliating

every night? what do you use to wash off all that none? the build up must be out of this world...do you use a cover

scent?

how much are you applying everyday? im not doubting you, but it just seems with that much none day in

and day out wihtout any softners, king kong would run away and hide....but hey, im glad your having hits...i just

wnat to figure out what you are doing exactly....the Primal Instinct company should have you as their spokesman and

follow you around with a camera everyday..cause u seem toknow how to make the product work without any signs of

od...congrads to you...im envious and impressed...with hits like that, the only thing "blue" around you will be

that little "blue" bottle of PI..no blue balls for you... your 70 bucks paid off...so please, let us know how u

apply, how often, coverscent, etc

Phero Pro

Two things, Slick.If everything is

happening like you say it is, then you need to shit or get off the pot with these girls. And I mean immediately, if

not sooner. Otherwise you are gonna blow some terrific opportunities.

But if Spiderman is correct, than they

maybe just looking at you as a freak of nature.

Phero Enthusiast

Dude, are you

exfoliating every night? what do you use to wash off all that none? the build up must be out of this world...do you

use a cover scent?

how much are you applying everyday? im not doubting you, but it just seems with that much

none day in and day out wihtout any softners, king kong would run away and hide....but hey, im glad your having

hits...i just wnat to figure out what you are doing exactly....the Primal Instinct company should have you as their

spokesman and follow you around with a camera everyday..cause u seem toknow how to make the product work without any

signs of od...congrads to you...im envious and impressed...with hits like that, the only thing "blue" around you

will be that little "blue" bottle of PI..no blue balls for you... your 70 bucks paid off...so please, let us know

how u apply, how often, coverscent, etc
    Spiderweb, I'm not the guy who's been wearing PI for 8 weeks

straight. That's the other guy, terry0400-40, NOT me. I've been using PI just since Monday of this week.

Nonetheless, the results have been extraordinary.

Here's what I do...(takes about 30min)

Everynight, after a

day of wearing 'mones, I thoroughly wash them off. How?

1. Take some hand-sanitizer. I use one that says

"Kills bacteria and odors without water" on the label:

http://img243.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sanitizerg

v8.jpg

It somewhat stings when I used it. I rub it onto the application spots and scrub my skin with my

fingers until my skin gets a little pink. My application spots have been my neck, behind the ears, and my

wrists.

2. Let the sanitizer dry.

3. Splash water onto the same application spots, and then take a bar of

soap and lather those areas of the skin. Again, I rub the skin with my fingers. I don't immediately wash off the

soap. I let it sit on my skin for a minute or two. Then, when it's started to almost dry like a film on my skin,

I start to wash it off. I make sure there is no residue left.

4. I dry off, and then immediately re-apply the

same hand-sanitizer to the same application spots. This will sting, but not much. Then just pat dry any

excess.

That's my usual evening routine. In the morning, when I get up, I re-apply the hand-sanitizer again to

my application spots. I rub it onto my skin with my fingers. Then I just let the skin dry. That's at around 6am.

I take a hot shower at around 6:30am. In the shower, I exfoliate using one of those shower scrubber things,

making sure to thoroughly scrub my application spots once again with soap, and lather well. I rinse off, making

sure I've left no soap residue.

I get out of the shower at around 6:55am, and at around 7:15am I start applying

the PI.

I used a dropper. I took a picture of mine:

http://img243.imageshack.us/my.php?image=droppercd2.j

pg

I got it at a local pharmacy. I get some PI in the dropper, and gently squeeze a small drop onto my

pinky finger of my left or right hand. I then rub that drop (on my pinky) onto the adam's apple of my neck.

When it seems like it is drying a bit, I take my pinky and slightly wipe it behind each of my ears. Not my ears

themselves, but the back of my head, behind my ears.

Then I wipe my pinky on my neck again to get some residue,

and use that to wipe onto my wrists. It may not even feel like I got anything on my finger, but I know that PI is

strong, so I don't necessarily have to see it to get the effects.

That's it. Then, I cover with Armani Black

Code cologne, but not immediately.

I cover about 10min after applying the PI. This lets it soak into my skin I

guess. When I apply my cover cologne, I use A LOT. Like 7-8 sprays on my neck, 3-4 on each wrist, and 2-3 behind

each ear. I make certain my application spots are covered.

Armani Black Code is nice because it's not a

really strong scent like other colognes, so you can spray a lot and not smell like you took a bath in your cologne.

And it does a great job of covering the

'mones.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

If you try just as I do and still

don't my amazing results, then here are some things I think may be the reason...

- As I mentioned in my "MY

Pheromone Experiments" thread, I am fairly good-looking. I rate an 8.6 on hotornot with over 800 votes. I've also

had DIHLs, stares, girls approaching me, etc. all on many occasions BEFORE starting to use 'mones. I also dress

very well, and get compliments on my style. I just didn't get them nearly as often as I do now. Girls have said I

look like that guy from N'sync. I'm pretty social/outgoing/friendly, and people say I'm charismatic. And I do

have a big ego / very self-centered.

- My bottle of PI has a red dot on it? Maybe it's some experimental

variation of their original formula? I'm not sure but here's a pic:

http://img149.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dotyk7.jpg

- You said your bottle of PI is 2 years old. That's pretty old. I got mine a few months ago. I also keep it

in a cool, dry place with all my other colognes. I have the unscented PI by the way - I'm not sure which one you

use.

- I am always out and about. At school, coffee shops, bookstores, shopping, etc; I'm rarely at home - so

the chances of getting hits are higher because I'm literally always around people. I only come home to eat/sleep.

And when I'm out, I talk to people and etc.

I think this one could be the key to a lot of guys' problems with

'mones supposedly not working. For example, I interact with an average of over 30 people (closely) in an average

day. I get 7-8 strong sexual hits. If I only talked to 4 women in a day, I may even get no hits. You get what

I'm saying? You guys probably are not getting out there enough. I'm always around guys/girls and talking to lots

of people. I'm not saying you specifically Spidey, but you guys, in general, WON'T get much out of your products

if you just sit at home or go out and stand in a corner. I'm exaggerating a bit. But my point is you have to be

visible and be interacting.

- I also sweat a lot. I mean, in my armpits. I do use deodorant, but it usually is

gone by 11am (when I've applied at say, 7am). I understand that sweat does contain 'mones, and that could be

adding to my synthetic applications.

And, if all these reasons fail to explain why I get incredible results, then

I guess the reason is because I'm just special.

Haha. I don't know. Hey, I haven't done anything about these

hits yet though.

This guy is right:

Quote Originally Posted by tounge
    Two things, Slick.If everything is happening like you say

it is, then you need to shit or get off the pot with these girls. And I mean immediately, if not sooner. Otherwise

you are gonna blow some terrific opportunities.

But if Spiderman is correct, than they maybe just looking at you

as a freak of nature.
    Yeah, I'm going to start doing something about it.

the questoin is what are you

doing to get your d wet?

smooth,
    great post...thanks

for the detailed analysis of how you apply...i appreciate that...

looks like you apply very very little and go

thru one hell of an exfoliating process, which would explain no buildup...when i first got PI, i would actually

apply one whole drop behind my ear, maybe one behind each ear...

thus, 24 hours later, i ws still radiating the

stench...also, armani black code is a colgone that i have heard several chicks say smells really really good, so you

got an excellent cover...

i started holding my finger over the plastic tip and just letting a tiny bit go on my

finger ,less than one drop, and got great results! i think your post and technique should be really looked at as it

shows what a great product PI really is and how effective it is whne used in a "minimal" way...

my last one

night stand in a bar was before i met my gf, and i was wearing...2 drops of PI....! so the stuff gets chicks

going...you still got to do the work as far as getting them into bed, but it makes it like 75% easier cause they are

"already" attracted before you open your mouth...if you are already attractive, dress nice and are charming, it

makes it 95% easier ( which you seem to be )...

congrads! thanks for the post...however, i wonder what the red

dot means? i wonder if its a new batch...on the days when i can get PI to work, nothing beats it...nothing! best

product ever used when it works right...getting it to work right is the problem

do us a favor, please

keep posting your experiences...i enjoy reading them concerning PI

Smile Red Dot

smooth,
    great post...thanks for the detailed analysis of how you apply...i appreciate that...

looks like you apply very very little and go thru one hell of an exfoliating process, which would explain no

buildup...when i first got PI, i would actually apply one whole drop behind my ear, maybe one behind each ear...

thus, 24 hours later, i ws still radiating the stench...also, armani black code is a colgone that i have heard

several chicks say smells really really good, so you got an excellent cover...

i started holding my finger over

the plastic tip and just letting a tiny bit go on my finger ,less than one drop, and got great results! i think your

post and technique should be really looked at as it shows what a great product PI really is and how effective it is

whne used in a "minimal" way...

my last one night stand in a bar was before i met my gf, and i was wearing...2

drops of PI....! so the stuff gets chicks going...you still got to do the work as far as getting them into bed, but

it makes it like 75% easier cause they are "already" attracted before you open your mouth...if you are already

attractive, dress nice and are charming, it makes it 95% easier ( which you seem to be )...

congrads! thanks for

the post...however, i wonder what the red dot means? i wonder if its a new batch...on the days when i can get PI to

work, nothing beats it...nothing! best product ever used when it works right...getting it to work right is the

problem

do us a favor, please keep posting your experiences...i enjoy reading them concerning

PI
    My PI also came with a red dot just over 2 mths ago so i asked sales at l-s and they said it was the mens

version had the red dot. I use PI once or twice a week mind you i am 54 yo, i dont really see how any

residue can be left behind once i have a good lather up and a close shave as this leaves the skin cleansed so no

build up on this boy ha there are no flies on me but you can see where they been no way ?
    Last edited by terry0400-40; 10-06-2006 at 01:10 PM. Reason: add more info

Default PI can do crazy things

I have been

using most pheros from this site for almost 4 years.

For a while I kept a detailled log.
    From this log, 3 years

ago:

I was on a backpacking trip in South America. I did not feel good at that time and felt and behaved very

much like a non-alpha "nobody" male.

There was an alpha-type traveller buddy who had pretty much ignored me

before. One day I put on 2 drops of PI. When we were planning the trip for the day, he suddenly said to me:

"Are

we allowed to do [visit some place] today... [then he looked confused for a second] Oh, you are not my dad, I don’t

need to ask you if I can do that, right?". I said: "No son, you don’t need to ask me" ... and could not believe what

PI had just done to this poor guy!

A few days later, there was a situation when a few guys were making a joke

about me. I went to my room and applied 2 drops PI and some PCC. This turned the situation around at 180 degrees!

One guy was totally amazed by my "home made" fragrance and asked if I would sell it - said I could make a fortune if

I would sell it.

Sunny
    Last edited by Sunny; 11-01-2006 at 08:45 AM.

Smooth
    How did you encounter PI

effects of tension & aggressiveness on yourself?
    I mean I used PI & had great hits but the problem is, I feel

aggressive, angry & tensed so I discontinue the use, I used half drop which is high dose for me. Next time when you

notice reaction of people around you please also note its effects on yourself & if it does'nt effect you at all

then you are lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by gklite
    Smooth
    How did you

encounter PI effects of tension & aggressiveness on yourself?
    I mean I used PI & had great hits but the problem is,

I feel aggressive, angry & tensed so I discontinue the use, I used half drop which is high dose for me. Next time

when you notice reaction of people around you please also note its effects on yourself & if it does'nt effect you

at all then you are lucky.
    First ever application of PI ?, terrible effect on self, dark aggressive

mood.

I managed it tho, since I expected it from past experiences of Anone, so managed it to some extent.

Also on regular females, pretty strong, and is immediate.

On second day of PI, significantly less effect on

self.

I'd say, PI works from day 3 onwards, you get adapted, and females start to react positively.

This is

1 drop a day.

Maybe try less, just a touch at start, and keep applying it daily, see what happens in your

situation.

Phero Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by gklite
    Smooth
    How did

you encounter PI effects of tension & aggressiveness on yourself?
    I mean I used PI & had great hits but the problem

is, I feel aggressive, angry & tensed so I discontinue the use, I used half drop which is high dose for me. Next

time when you notice reaction of people around you please also note its effects on yourself & if it does'nt effect

you at all then you are lucky.
    Yes, I made a thread about that...how I keep sweating when I use PI, and

feel hot/nervous.

But, I kept telling myself it's all in my head. I've also been very rusty on my social

skills and not nearly as sociable as I used to be.

These past few days, I've been masturbating more (because it

releases pent up testosterone and really relaxes me)...I've also slept less just because I had to. I've also been

a lot more sociable around people. If someone looks at me because of the 'mones (which is a lot of times), I just

start talking to them, or I'll just start talking off the bat. Talking makes me much more comfortable.

I think

of it like this. I probably MAKE THEM more nervous. They are looking at me as the "alpha" or leader of the group,

I need to fit that image and be that guy. Luckily, I used to be a very confident guy at one point long ago...I lost

it but now I keep telling myself that I can get it back. I laugh/smile more lately and it helps to

relax...especially when in company of good friends it's easier.

Also, my biggest problem is that the absolute

hottest chicks hit on me, and I've felt undeserving of the attention. But as my ego grows and my confidence gets

better, I keep smiling and try to realize that if I had the mojo once I can have it again, and that I do deserve it.

I know exactly what you mean, but I think it's more YOU than you like to believe it is. You can counter it by

taking the spotlight off yourself by talking to others, etc. I always felt that it makes me the center of

attention...and when you don't say anything it feels like pressures on...but now I just say whatever and it's a

lot more relaxed than before. I try to make others comfortable around me, etc, and I become more comfortable.

smooth,

do I understand

correctly that all your reports in this thread do not refer to "Primal Instinct" (sold by Love-Scent) but to a

product called "Pure Instinct sex attractant cologne"?

Sunny

sunny he is talking about

primal instinct.

I confused Superman with fuse.
    All

right, thanks!

In the beginning of my learning phase with mones I created at least one serious catastrophe.

I had a dispute with a superior (alpha type) going on for a couple of weeks. I then asked him for a meeting, with

my goal of making fiendly compomises and resolving the issue. Because I was *stupid* and had no experience, I was

wearing an OD of -none (because I felt threatened by him, I thought the -none would help to make me feel and appear

strong).

The guy totally overreacted and kept saying "you are a threat" and even thouh I asked for it, he did

not give reasons (now, much later, I know he couldn't, he only reacted to the -none). At the end of this meeting (I

stayed in a friendly-shocked state), he kicked me out. I mean out of that organization.

I am convinced that this

would not have happened if I had been wearing SOE instead of NPA/PI.

So these things are a lot of fun to

experiment, but you can actually cause serious damage in your life if you don't know what you are doing.

These

days I know what I am doing and in certain situations I like to experiment with pure PI because it's so much fun to

get unusual reactions. And I always wear a vial of SOE with me, just in case of an emergency...

No, nobody has

beaten me up yet. The bigger problem is that I feel temped to give commands to submissive male strangers (No

I don't do that)

Sunny

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny
    I confused

Superman with fuse.
    All right, thanks!
    No problem!

dude...sunny...you should sue

him....MONEY!!!!! W00T

Quote Originally Posted by blooot
    dude...sunny...you

should sue him....MONEY!!!!! W00T
    I should sue WHO?

Default wow none can be trouble

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny
    I confused Superman with fuse.
    All right, thanks!

In the beginning of my learning phase with

mones I created at least one serious catastrophe.

I had a dispute with a superior (alpha type) going on for a

couple of weeks. I then asked him for a meeting, with my goal of making fiendly compomises and resolving the issue.

Because I was *stupid* and had no experience, I was wearing an OD of -none (because I felt threatened by him, I

thought the -none would help to make me feel and appear strong).

The guy totally overreacted and kept saying

"you are a threat" and even thouh I asked for it, he did not give reasons (now, much later, I know he couldn't, he

only reacted to the -none). At the end of this meeting (I stayed in a friendly-shocked state), he kicked me out. I

mean out of that organization.

I am convinced that this would not have happened if I had been wearing SOE

instead of NPA/PI.

So these things are a lot of fun to experiment, but you can actually cause serious damage in

your life if you don't know what you are doing.

These days I know what I am doing and in certain situations I

like to experiment with pure PI because it's so much fun to get unusual reactions. And I always wear a vial of SOE

with me, just in case of an emergency...

No, nobody has beaten me up yet. The bigger problem is that I feel

temped to give commands to submissive male strangers (No I don't do that)

Sunny
    &hit, so we

could have a good load of the none on and the guy we are talking to is probably thinking " i must be really out of

it today i dont trust this threatening person i think he needs a smack in the mouth but why hmmm im feeling

agressive today" you should have worn some LT and A314 ha ha theres always next time

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread Information