Close

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast
    Phero Enthusiast

Default Wooooooohoooooo!!!! PI is my Daddy!!!!!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    edit. I've actually decided to delete the content of this post because...1) it was too long, and 2) i

don't want to give away such detailed info about what happened...who knows who's reading.

something so magical

should be kept a secret. I almost feel like singing "do you believe in magic?" I do.
    Last edited by smooth312; 10-02-2006 at 09:43 PM.

Phero Pro

smooth, no offence, I didnt read

the whole post, just skimmed through it, but I get your message, PI is one of the best products out there. One thing

I have noticed with PI, it crystalizes in the freezer, and it is a oil based product, all other oil based products

stay oily after exposed to the same temp. My guess, is that it has a very different base to the other high .none

products, maybe this accounts for its good effect on me. This is my fav .none product, that I always come back too.

Better then NPA, at least for me, if you can afford it, its a product with having. Had many DIHL's using this.

Combine it with .nol, and its fantastic under the right circumstances.

Phero Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by bronzie
    smooth, no

offence, I didnt read the whole post, just skimmed through it, but I get your message, PI is one of the best

products out there. One thing I have noticed with PI, it crystalizes in the freezer, and it is a oil based product,

all other oil based products stay oily after exposed to the same temp. My guess, is that it has a very different

base to the other high .none products, maybe this accounts for its good effect on me. This is my fav .none product,

that I always come back too. Better then NPA, at least for me, if you can afford it, its a product with having. Had

many DIHL's using this. Combine it with .nol, and its fantastic under the right circumstances.
    Hey

bronzie, no offense taken.

Basically, it's my new favorite product too now. I can surely afford it, and it is

definitely better than NPA in my opinion also.

To summarize my report above...just a lot of sexual hits is what

that was...I'm sure you know what I mean

It was amazing.

Wow, I can't imagine if I try combining it what

effects it would have...that could be out of this world. I actually felt like today was a dream.

better then NPA? dude you

made me want to try out PI. see aren't you glad you tried it?

Phero Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by slickracer
    better then

NPA? dude you made me want to try out PI. see aren't you glad you tried it?
    What's up slick..

Yeah,

for sure, you should try PI. It may appear a bit pricey, but well worth it. Today was only the second day of trying

it out, and I'm already sold! It was waaay better than the AE/NPA mix...and that was probably the best thing I'd

tried so far.

Thanks a lot though for encouraging me to just try it. You're right, nothing to lose, and

everything to gain.

King of the coupons!

Question

Quote Originally Posted by smooth312
    What's up

slick..

Yeah, for sure, you should try PI. It may appear a bit pricey, but well worth it. Today was only the

second day of trying it out, and I'm already sold! It was waaay better than the AE/NPA mix...and that was probably

the best thing I'd tried so far.

Thanks a lot though for encouraging me to just try it. You're right, nothing

to lose, and everything to gain.
    Alright you! Where did you apply and how muches ... please?

Cover scent?
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Phero Dude

Talking

It was waaay better

than the AE/NPA mix...and that was probably the best thing I'd tried so far.
    Thanks a lot though for encouraging

me to just try it. You're right, nothing to lose, and everything to gain.
    The AE/NPA combo is my

current fav mix , I've had unbelivable responses from several woman over the past few weeks.. One I met in a bar

told me she had "a toy" in her bag that she wanted to use later (on herself thank god) turned out it was a bright

blue vibrator, I still have no idea what she was doing with it in her bag at a crowded pub after work..
    Just

remembered the point of the story, she kept on kissing me on the jaw where I had applied the NPA. I thought it was

odd at the time but finally clicked.

3 drops AE / 3 dabs NPA

How much PI do you use? I stopped

using it because it was a bit to strong for me judging by the reactions of others. (one drop turned me into a chick

repellant!)
    Last edited by gaf; 10-03-2006 at 12:25 AM.
    early 40's white male or or

PI is back!!

Like that old

'57 chevy 2 door hard top, ,,,it may be a classic, but you know what your gettin in is solid....and the ride will

be good....

I have mixed, dabbed and digged with npa, the edge, a/e, soe...a314....

im starting to think its

time to go back to the basics...

edit.

I've actually decided to delete the content of this post because...1) it was too long, and 2) i don't want to give

away such detailed info about what happened...who knows who's reading.

something so magical should be kept a

secret. I almost feel like singing "do you believe in magic?" I do.
    Damn. I thought it was a good post.

It made me reconsdier having not tried PI.

But... now I can't remember why... oh well. I guess I'll have to

wait for another hit report like this to decide to buy PI. Sorry makers of PI, but how am I supposed to know your

product is worth buying if the people who have success with it are too tight-lipped to share their successes.

Deleting the original post was

not only chickens**t but unfair to the readers of this forum. Please don't post it if you don't want it read. But

if you do post it leave it so the rest the thread makes sense to other readers.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Okay, not trying to jump on

any frenzied bandwagon over a post that the guy was too scared to let us read...but it made me curious...i pulled

out my bottle of PI ( havent used it in a long time ), and applied little dabs on my sideburns...

I got more

hits that i have gotten in a long long time...( excluding that one day with the edge that i havent been able to

duplicate since )...im starting to think maybe just pure none like in Primal is the key to what im lookign

for...will have to try again but im thinking i need to revisit this product after the nice hits i got today

Journeyman

Hey Spidy,

Wow you must have

re-tried this stuff fast. The post wasn't even up for 24 hours.

I need to keep this site on my cell. Just in

case an incredible mix comes up that is only readable for a few minutes.

LOL...yeah, im pretty

quick...i live about two blocks from my office, so i am able to go home for lunch..i literally went home, grabbed a

disc i was working on, and say, what the heck..i dug out my old bottle of PI that was in teh back of my cabinet, i

ordered it along time ago when bruce was offering returned used PI, so i got it at a discount if i remember

correctly..anyway, i turned bottle over with my finger firmly on plastic thingy and tilted bottle over several

times, took that little bit and dabbed on my sideburn area, did this on both sides of head..oh, i did apply a small

roll of soe on my chin...and that was it...and by gosh, i headed out to the local publix where i have lunch everyday

at the deli,...and thats when i started getting alot of looks from women and smiles that i had not gotten earlier,

what i consider hits...women doing doubletakes, lookign at me and smiling, making eye contact,..noticing me... yeah,

its workign...women in my office have been friendlier...PI was the first thing i ever tried and i to laid when i

wore it,..had my first one night stand from it, but then i started massively applied like two big drops and got a

massive od and stopped using it cause i was unknowingly ODing on it, i kept oding everyday and i started repellign

people..i had no idea how to use it, but now...i know..you use it very sparingly, less than a drop for daily wear it

seems...honestly, best hits i have had excpet for the edge, which again, my be an unstable mix cause its not as

solid...i dont feel as confident in myself with the edge as when i wear this PI, whats even funnier is i have had

this bottle since 03, its been in the back of a hot UHAUL driving back from alabama when i moved, and its still

potent as ever

I got a Hot date with Latina late

30's, I ran out of AE so it's 5 dabs of NPA covered with Jaipur cologne and one drop of PI.

What ya

think..gotta run!

DCW

wow, dont OD .... i would

prolly go with one or the other..but both would be a none frenzy...pray that that shes ...um...at that time in her

cycle

Phero Pro

the company primal only makes 2

products right? pi/m and pm/w?

they are specialized

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth
    Deleting

the original post was not only chickens**t but unfair to the readers of this forum. Please don't post it if you

don't want it read. But if you do post it leave it so the rest the thread makes sense to other readers.

Yeah what he said,if you're not going to post the story,close this thread or have it deleted,otherwise you're

leaving us in the dark .

Default pi right on the money guys.

I must

say PI/m is a very good product. Nearly on par with NPA with me. Have got many hits with pi and nol product. But i

must say i cannot wear more than one drop if that, as i tend to od on it.

Now question what responses have

people had with a314, is it on par with PI/m. I hear it is not as strong?

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Iaskalotof?'s
    Yeah what

he said,if you're not going to post the story,close this thread or have it deleted,otherwise you're leaving us in

the dark .
    In defence of Smooth, I think he edited and deleted his post for good reason, as I did

read some of what he said and it was quite intimate info, it contained some personal information that in retrospect

he felt was too personal to expose to the public, I personally didnt take offence.

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by woofa1
    Now question what

responses have people had with a314, is it on par with PI/m. I hear it is not as strong?
    woofa, pi

and a314 are two totally different products, one is .none exclusive, the other .rone exclusive? who knows, nothing

is stated on the bottle

Quote Originally Posted by bronzie
    In defence

of Smooth, I think he edited and deleted his post for good reason, as I did read some of what he said and it was

quite intimate info, it contained some personal information that in retrospect he felt was too personal to expose to

the public, I personally didnt take offence.
    Bronzie, there were a couple of points in the post that

maybe someone could have used to determine what country he lived in, or if one of the people he talked about was

reading it, they could have figured out it was him. The odds of something like that happening though are incredibly

low. If he was THAT concerned about being "exposed" he could have made a few minor changes to conceal any somewhat

personal information. Instead he deleted the whole thing. I don't really think it's that big of a deal, but I wish

he had kept it, because I thought it was useful.

Phero Pro

The guy might have just got so

excited and wrote anything that came to his mind with regards to his date, then all of a sudden he just realised

what he just posted for others to see was very embarissing. I know "curiosity killed the cat", but just respect his

privacy i guess. He didnt delete the whole post because alot of us had already replied, my guess.

Phero Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by live4themusic
    Damn. I

thought it was a good post. It made me reconsdier having not tried PI.

But... now I can't remember why... oh

well. I guess I'll have to wait for another hit report like this to decide to buy PI. Sorry makers of PI, but how

am I supposed to know your product is worth buying if the people who have success with it are too tight-lipped to

share their successes.
    Quote Originally Posted by belgareth
    Deleting the original post was not only chickens**t but unfair to

the readers of this forum. Please don't post it if you don't want it read. But if you do post it leave it so the

rest the thread makes sense to other readers.
    Okay okay...I'll repost what I wrote, but I may delete it

in a couple days because it is quite detailed, and if you had this kind of success, you may not want to share it

either, lol...

Phero Enthusiast

Wooooooohoooooo!!!! PI is my

Daddy!!!!!

At around 12pm today, I was sooo close to giving up on PI. Let me explain.

Day 1 (Thurs. 9/28)

- First day experimenting with PI

Application: I've taken the bottle top off and use my own

dropper that I insert into the bottle. I then placed a tiny drop of PI onto my right pinky and spread it around on

the adam's apple of my neck. This was around 7am.

The results were mediocre, and I noticed it started to

take effect at around 10am. I had maybe 1 hit that I really remember. I should have probably taken better note of

things that day, but I just didn't. That one hit was high quality, but not from the type of woman I would want to

attract.

She was a 50 something year-old lady who sits at a desk. She is usually pretty pissed off and in a bad

mood when I see her, but this time....wow.

She was not only in a great mood to see me, she asked where I'm from,

and got all red in the face, and fiddled very nervously with her pen. In a fallic motion sort of way, if you know

what I mean...it actually made me sort of uncomfortable. Definitely a hit, but definitely NOT what I wanted,

lol.

So...on to today...

[and the reason for the distance between days is that I've noticed PI doesn't wear

off nearly as fast as NPA for example and can't be done 2 days in a row]

Day 2 (Mon. 10/2) - Second day

experimenting with PI

HOLY MOLY MOLY...did I say MOLY??

Yes, it was THAT incredible today. PI is a

miracle worker. It is un-freaking-believable.

Application: I sanitized with antibacterial soap and

showered and then dried before any application of anything. Then I took my dropper and put 1 tiny drop onto my

right pinky and spread it evenly around my adam's apple of my neck. I then took another half a drop and spread it

between my wrists and behind my hears. But then I used a towel to 'wipe off' the excess oil from my skin on the

wrists and behind the ears.

I'm guess total I had between 1.1=1.3 drops total.

So here's what

happened...

Actually, I applied at around 7:15am, and not much even happened until 12pm. I was starting to get

disappointed and thought "I better just stick to NPA since it's consistent." Well, was I in for a

surprise!!

What I have come to realize is that pheromones in general will only have a delayed effect if you spray

a lot of cover cologne. When your body starts absorbing the substances and they mix on your skin, only then does

the pheromone content begin to dissipate in the air. Or at least, that's my hypothesis, that pheromones will be

stronger when cover scent starts to dissolve or mix in.

Whatever it was, it started to kick in at my 1pm

class.

I sat in the front, and to my right, slightly in front of me sat a semi-cute girl. I didn't really see

much of her as I was too focused on the class, but boy did I observe her fidgeting!

She played with her hair

constantly, took her sandals off, stretched her legs out in front of her, threw a few really fast glances at me,

stretched leaning back in her chair and turned her head to the side to look at me, and most of all, she bounced her

leg up and down a zillion times.

Now, I tried to look over at her a few times but never made any eyecontact.

Still, I was so sure of her giveaway signs, I thought she is all over me, all I need to do is say hi and she'll

melt. Wrong. After class, I tried to initiate small talk, but she looked at me confused and very

disinterested.

So, I left that class thinking maybe she was just nervous about lecture. It wasn't until after

my next class that I thought back on this one and concluded it HAD to have been the 'mones that made her

fidget.

What happened in my next class?

Oh my god...

If this is not a hit report, I don't know what

is...

Okay, so I got to class about a minute late and my seat was still open. All around me were girls, and in

particular, the 3 hotties that I sat with last time. There was one guy to my right also.

Just to note: Overall,

today guys didn't seem to show any different behavior towards me due to the PI. I didn't even detect any

intimidation or anything.

Okay, now onto the real story.

So, in front of me sat this really hot girl, who I

will refer to as girlA. About 5min into class, she began to slouch in her see and moved her legs forward. The

thing is with these chairs/desks is that we're fairly close to each other in the columns. Anyway, then she started

to bounce her leg up and down almost uncontrollably. So out of control that when she tried to write her leg was

bouncing. I've never heard of this particular body language sign, but I had also never notice any girls in that

class bounce their legs at all until today! It wasn't just her, girlB to my upper right was doing the same, and

girlC to my right as well!

But girlA got even more interesting. She bounced her legs and was slouched in her

chair as if she was seriously orgasming. She would also carress her neck with her hand and play with her hair

nearly constantly while almost turning around to look at me as she did. I was right behind her so it was difficult

to turn all the away around.

What's more when we re-arranged, girlA was at my side, and I noticed her playing

more with her collar/neck area above her breasts. I was trying to look at the guy past her but I think she thought

I was looking at her cleavage, so she looked at me and I kind of blushed a bit. She was playing a TON with her

blouse...fixing it and opening/closing the buttons. Then, at one point, as I'm talking, she just turns around to

'stretch' and thrusts her breasts in my direction, almost as if to "show me the goods." They were nice, huge I

might add.

GirlB to my upper right made a lot of extended eye contact with me while talking and blushed, also

bounced her leg, played with her pen in her mouth as if she was sucking a you-know-what, and when she was facing the

front she tried to turn and throw glances at me.

GirlC seemed reserved but also bounced her leg and made brief

eyecontact. She seemed like she was confused as to why I make her feel that way, and why the other two girls were

that way towards me. The other two girls were sooo obvious.

Actually, I think GirlA may have somewhat influenced

GirlB to be more turned on.

Phero Enthusiast

Now, onto today!!! Oct.

PI is incredible. I used for a second day in a row, after thoroughly washing my application spots with

antibacterial soap, etc and showering.

Application: I applied one drop. Again, I put it on my pinky

and spread it on the adam's apple of my neck and when it had begun to dry a bit, I used my pink to swipe behind

both my ears. I also wiped my pinky on one of my wrists and rubbed my wrists together as well. Total amount was

one drop...it's really easy to spread that around. I applied at 7am.

I cover with Armani Black Code.

Ladies love it.

Today, it seemed like the kick-in was immediate.

Hit #1) My first class, the girl sitting

to my right flipped her hair and stole a few glances at me. She also crossed her legs in my direction. This was a

very light hit.

Then, as I've noticed, PI has an effective radius that is very different from other 'mones

I've tried. It gets very very strong closer to me, but also has weird effects far away.

For example, all day,

everywhere I went I was surrounded by women. It was hilarious. I went to a student lounge, and sat down, and in

the time span of 15-20min, the only people that sat in the 5 chairs in my vicinity were girls. I noticed them

playing with their hair and stuff like that, but nothing too strong.

Then, at a computer lab, girls sat on either

side of me. When they got up, other girls would come and sit beside me. It was funny how no guys would come near

me, but girls came towards me like I was a magnet.

Hit #2) This was about 11am. I got a DIHL. I was walking out

of a building and this girl wearing her iPod was walking towards me in the opposite direction, headed into the

building. She tried to walk into me, and slowed down as she did so, with her eyes frozen wide open. Definitely a

DIHL.

The rest of the day I noticed that unlike yesterday, this time guys were very intimidated by me. It was

weird. It wasn't just intimidation, it was like I was some sort of higher authority figure or something. I got a

lot of eye contact from guys for some reason.

Then came the biggest hits in my evening lecture...

Hit #3) This

girl I know, just an acquaintance, got really up in my personal space and was pretty flirtatious. Same flipping her

hair, fixing her clothes, touching herself, etc as we talked about class.

Hit #4) This was probably the biggest

one. I was sitting behind this girl. And I've noticed PI works best in relatively closed environment. Outdoors

is not great...closed environments work best.

Anyway, I sat in my chair/desk. This chick walks by twice and

makes eye contact with me and finally decides to sit in front of me. As she sits, she starts getting all hot and

bothered, as is obvious by her unbelievable hair flipping!!

I mean, she just would not stop. She also slouched

in her chair, bounced her legs, and kept looking back at me every single chance she got. I returned the eye contact

and she looked away a lot. She was sooo into me, it was amazing.

Hit #5) There was a girl to my right who was

touching her neck and rubbing her arm as she glanced over at me. We made eye contact a couple times.

And then,

the girl from Hit#3 was also in the room while this was happening, and I noticed her practically staring at me for

minutes on end and touching her neck as well.

Other girls in the class also made eye contact with me from a

distance.

----------------------------------

It's crazy...PI is just incredible. I feel like the sexiest man

on earth when I wear it, because all eyes are literally glued on me.

Right now, in my classes, it's going to

be sooo easy to get with some of these girls. There's already like 7-8 girls that are sexually throwing themselves

at me at this point...just from these past 2 days!

The only bad part about all this that it's sooo distracting.

I seriously feel like I'm in a dream or some sort of fantasy wear girls just get wet when they look at me. It's

unreal. And all I can think about the rush I get when it's happening...oh my god...you just don't know it's an

ego boost and a sexual tease like nothing else.

It's almost like they're doing everything short of taking their

clothes off in class, right in freaking front of me.

PI...

Phero Enthusiast

By the way...perhaps I should

note that I don't masturbate much, and I also take ZMA in the evenings.

So, my testosterone level may be higher

than most. You can check the thread "My pheromone experiments" for more info on my age, etc.

Jesus Christ smooth, I

think you sold me on the idea of PI. Thanks for reposting, and please please PLEASE leave the posts up... if you're

worried that once guys catch on to the wonders of PI, everyone will start wearing it, thus eliminating the

advantages you get from it currently, keep in mind that not everyone wears the same products the same way. I've

definitely read posts from people that felt NPA and TE were more useful than PI.

Myself, I've noticed VERY

inconsistent reactions with NPA and TE, and nothing that has resulted in a lay for me yet, so this sounds like the

next thing for me to try (well, at least add it to my list, god there's like 20 different products/pheromones on it

right now)

Thanks

Phero Enthusiast

Jesus

Christ smooth, I think you sold me on the idea of PI. Thanks for reposting, and please please PLEASE leave the posts

up... if you're worried that once guys catch on to the wonders of PI, everyone will start wearing it, thus

eliminating the advantages you get from it currently, keep in mind that not everyone wears the same products the

same way. I've definitely read posts from people that felt NPA and TE were more useful than PI.

Myself, I've

noticed VERY inconsistent reactions with NPA and TE, and nothing that has resulted in a lay for me yet, so this

sounds like the next thing for me to try (well, at least add it to my list, god there's like 20 different

products/pheromones on it right now)

Thanks
    No, I'm actually worried someone who could know me

may put 2 and 2 together and figure out why I all of sudden am making all the girls in my classes horny, lol.

I

just want that part to be a secret.

Although, sometimes I do wonder what percentage of guys wear 'mones...

I

honestly don't think I've ran into anyone who does, although I wouldn't know...?

No, I'm

actually worried someone who could know me may put 2 and 2 together and figure out why I all of sudden am making all

the girls in my classes horny, lol.

I just want that part to be a secret.

Although, sometimes I do wonder

what percentage of guys wear 'mones...

I honestly don't think I've ran into anyone who does, although I

wouldn't know...?
    From my understanding, there are even less people who use REAL pheromone products

(besides maybe Realm, which is sold in many cologne stores) than there are who study pick-up. When people are using

PUA techniques, you can usually tell if you have a background yourself (like you'll hear lines that sound familiar,

or too perfect for the situation). I think the same thing applies with pheromone products. There is an overlapping

in the pheromone and pick-up communities, in that members are both are notorious students and observers of body

language, and I think it's safe for me to assume that you would fall into this category. At the very least, it is

safe to say that pheromone users pay more attention to the actions of their acquaintances than the average

person.

So my point in all this is that I think if you encountered someone else who was using pheromone

applications, unless they were using very light applications or bunk products, I think you would be able to tell.

But the odds of you running into another phero-head I think are pretty low.

As for other people you are around

figuring out why you are making all the girls horny... well in your other thread, you said you were a good-looking

guy and had observed DIHLS even before using pheromones . Well if this is the case, I'm guessing most

people would attribute your successes to your good looks and good body language. Personally, I have not even had a

DIHL WITH pheromones yet, and I think I have pretty good body language. At the very least, I'm very aware of other

peoples' movements and what they mean. So I'm guessing that the reason I haven't seen DIHLs are either that other

people don't see me as being as good-looking (although this isn't a belief I'm willing to internalize, regardless

of the truth of it), or I haven't found the right pheromone products yet.

But enough of my off-topic rant about

myself. If you are worried about people finding out about your pheromone use, don't be... the only way someone

could possibly find out is if they stalk you, or view your computer history. The way to avoid this is to be

observant of other people around you, don't get on LS or any other phero distributors' sites when other people are

around, and every time you get done, clear your browser's private data. The chance of someone seeing your post on

here is next to nothing, and IF it ever did happen, it would mean they were also using pheromones (to be crawling

the boards like that), so who really cares what they think, right?

Phero Enthusiast

From my

understanding, there are even less people who use REAL pheromone products (besides maybe Realm, which is sold in

many cologne stores) than there are who study pick-up. When people are using PUA techniques, you can usually tell if

you have a background yourself (like you'll hear lines that sound familiar, or too perfect for the situation). I

think the same thing applies with pheromone products. There is an overlapping in the pheromone and pick-up

communities, in that members are both are notorious students and observers of body language, and I think it's safe

for me to assume that you would fall into this category. At the very least, it is safe to say that pheromone users

pay more attention to the actions of their acquaintances than the average person.

So my point in all this is that

I think if you encountered someone else who was using pheromone applications, unless they were using very light

applications or bunk products, I think you would be able to tell. But the odds of you running into another

phero-head I think are pretty low.

As for other people you are around figuring out why you are making all the

girls horny... well in your other thread, you said you were a good-looking guy and had observed DIHLS even before

using pheromones . Well if this is the case, I'm guessing most people would attribute your successes to

your good looks and good body language. Personally, I have not even had a DIHL WITH pheromones yet, and I think I

have pretty good body language. At the very least, I'm very aware of other peoples' movements and what they mean.

So I'm guessing that the reason I haven't seen DIHLs are either that other people don't see me as being as

good-looking (although this isn't a belief I'm willing to internalize, regardless of the truth of it), or I

haven't found the right pheromone products yet.

But enough of my off-topic rant about myself. If you are worried

about people finding out about your pheromone use, don't be... the only way someone could possibly find out is if

they stalk you, or view your computer history. The way to avoid this is to be observant of other people around you,

don't get on LS or any other phero distributors' sites when other people are around, and every time you get done,

clear your browser's private data. The chance of someone seeing your post on here is next to nothing, and IF it

ever did happen, it would mean they were also using pheromones (to be crawling the boards like that), so who really

cares what they think, right?

True...indeed, those are some very very good points you made.

Thanks for that response, it makes me feel quite a bit more comfortable having read it

Anyhow, best of luck

with your pheromone testing. I'll keep updating this thread with my PI progress...

Tomorrow I have class again

with GirlA,B,C...can't wait

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information