Close

Default fantastic hits of the edge

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Found my

newbies bottle of The Edge and decided to give it a whirl ... used it alone with 2 squirts in my hair...wow,

hitsville, ..had lots of attention, looks, smiles ...sat in food court at mall, and had women sit beside me and just

stare right into my eyes, i smiled and honestly, wasnt expectng so much attention...this was without a cover, went

to dept store and got some nice cologne for a cover, and i had 4 sales women all surrounding me, and one grabbed my

arm to smell it and then simulated licking my arm and going "mmmmm"...i was freakin cause not used to this..anyway,

i got some nioxin shampoo adn hopefully that will get the stuff out of my hair to prevetn buildup...i hvae noticed

something though...the day i got all these hits was a day i was trying to quit smoking and hadnt had a cig all day,

... the nxt day, i went back to smoking and the hits didnt seem as good...im starting to t hink that the cloud of

cig smoke that sticks to smokers clothes and hair may interfere with the mones...i could be wrong...it could have

been just buildup the next day, bu ti used nioxin shmpoo and i would think that would strip my hair of any

androgens...but again, the edge kicked butt..and i used it alone...best hits so far but hard to duplicate that day

so far...im gonna stop smoking and see if that helps

What kind of mones you think can

be applied to the hair? How do you apply it ... Like top of your hair or back of the hair ... Or the side burns???

I kinda gel my hair ... Won"t it like mix with it and probably defect the mones ..

any response plz..

TE. He applied a spray of TE. It

gets the chicks.

-The Bat

Yeah, the Bat is correct...

Once spray of TE to my hair and that was it...trust me, the stuff stinks so bad that i dont think atomic hair gel

could kill it...LOL

Yeah, my strategy is to apply all mones to my hair, since your head exudes heat, and then

shampoo them out with Nioxin anti androgen shampoo, which supposedly gets rid of androgens in hair to prevetn build

up..

that way, i can avoid buildup....we will see...i find NPA dabbed kills any attraction for me as its too

strong UNLESS its mixed or covered with APC ( thanks Bat ) .... otherwise, the edge is what gets me better hits...

Thread Information