Close

Stranger

Default Complete Pheromone Newbie!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello!

I am a complete newbie with the whole concept of pheromones and I’ve been doing a tiny bit of reading here and

there for the last week through some of the links provided and browsing through intriguing threads.

I’ve

read about the differences between -none, -nol, and -rone and have made a decently sized purchase that will be

arriving shortly. Based on everything I read, these are the products currently in my arsenal.

TE (whichever

one comes in the Beginners Pack)
    C7
    AE
    SOE (whichever one comes with the Super Combo)
    NPA
    Super

Primal
    Various Gel Packs

I was originally going to just purchase C7, SOE and TE based on the positive

results of those products, and those are probably still the 3 products I think I should stick to initially based on

the advice I have read. I’ve read that I should probably stay away from NPA until I test out the more diluted TE

(NPA came free with the SOE) so I’m not sure which is included in that super combo pack, the scented or non-scented.

I’ve also read that C7 doesn’t do a whole lot by itself, but then I’ve also read that it’s done amazing things.

Obviously everybody’s body type is different and women respond to different pheromones differently.

I’ve

read numerous times that less is more, and I plan on starting very lightly as an OD sounds very easy with –none

products and anything with –none in it, I should probably carefully watch which other –none products I combine with

it, and to be cautious of OD’ing.

I should probably introduce myself a little better to give you guys a

better idea of myself. I am 22, soon to be 23, Asian, specifically Chinese. I just moved to Las Vegas for my job

occupation. I am 5’11 and about 170lbs right now. I was 160lbs when I moved here, but the buffets here in Vegas

have killed me and I got up to about 178lbs and have been working out again and on a strict diet until I’ve gone

down to 170lbs. I’d consider myself average to better than average looking. I have been in too consecutive long

relationships and the one I’m in has just ended (although she is not moving out for another 2 weeks). I’m actually

not really interested in getting into a relationship currently, as I do not have a terribly hard time finding one.

I would like to focus more on my career and if pheromones can give me a little edge in attention, I wouldn’t mind

that…

As for my job, I work in a small office setting half the time with no attractive girls and a lot of

guys. The other half of the time, I am working through hospitals with a lot of nurses, staff and I mainly assist

surgeons in the operating room and advice scrub technicians on how to use our products. So I’m thinking pheromones

could work more in the latter situation of the 2 as I wouldn’t mind some casual flirting with some nurses just to

make the day go by faster, or to help those b*tchy nurses turn it down a notch. Something to keep in mind is that I

can’t have anything that is strongly scented in the OR, as cologne is not supposed to be worn in that environment

(even though I currently have not been wearing any cologne – just some nice smelling deodorant, I smell it on

everyone else). So it’s kind of a catch22…

So based on my reading, I think I should probably start out with

SOE by itself maybe for a few days to a week and see my results? Maybe in the last part of the week, add a very

small amount of TE to see what that may do? The following week, try out the chikara? With some TE later too? It

sounds like Chikara and SOE are great base products to work from. I’m waiting to experiment with these products and

purchase some more if needed. I’ve read about great results with A1 and A7 and some good results with PI and a

little with Wagg.

I am looking for some additional advice for my specific situation, as I’ve tried to read

through as much as I can so that I don’t sound like a total newbie asking for advice without doing any research.

Any comments, or help is appreciated and I will update you guys on my progress as I have time to experiment! (I

work 45-80 hours depending on the week)

Thanks in advance, I appreciate everyone’s help!

-omaj

P.S. I wrote this post out about a week ago, and wasn't able to post due to some registration

problems. I will post some updates!

Stranger

The gel packs that I have are TE,

Chikara, AE, SOE and Perception <-- I don't know what that one is.

I think I have scented Chikara AND scented

SOE, because they do smell pleasant, and do not smell like any odor.

My first day, I tried on one spray of

Chikara and one spray of my cologne. I don't think the scents matched very well, and I had a slight headache from

it. I still live with my ex-gf (hopefully for not much lnoger), and things have been a little rough, and I have

read that pheromones don't really affect people you know well due to any preconceived ideas they may have of you

already. So in summary, I didn't really receive much of a reaction. I went out shopping that day, didn't see any

DIHL's. This was a Saturday, I didn't go to work.

Second day, I tried on SOE by itself, about 7-8 inches total

on my wrists and behind my ears. I went out shopping that day too, and didn't receive any hits. This was a

Sunday, didn't work again.

Third day, I tried on 1 spray Chikara, and 7-8 inches SOE and still no progress at

home. At work, the one female worker I work with was very stand-offish at first (office politics going on, very

upset since she was demoted) but as soon as I started working with her, she seemed a lot friendlier, more friendly

than usual. I had lunch with the ex-gf to talk about our status and there wasn't much there.

So thus far, I've

had very light -none product.

Fourth day, I tried the same combo with neutral results. In the evening, I put on

2 drops of AE before the ex-gf got home from work and she was all over me. She said I smelled really good, and was

very physical, touching me everywhere like she couldn't get her hands off me. I didn't seal the deal (although

I'm positive I could have, but would not like to complicate our seperation any more).

Today I'm using the same

combo with the AE, and at work, my female coworker is very friendly, telling me that she missed me yesterday (I left

the office after lunch) and that she appreciates all that I do for her (I haven't really done anything for her, so

that was weird to hear). Keep in mind, she's in her very late 30's, and not attractive by any means!

I will

update you on my progress, any suggestions in what I should try next? I was thinking about trying some TE and

possibly moving to NPA if I get good results with TE, and maybe keeping the SOE base and taking out the

AE?

Thanks in advance!

Welcome to the forum omaj.

Looks like you've done a lot of reading. That's the only way to go, there is so much info here, and its fun.

I

can only suggest that you keep trying one product at a time, and figure out the results that product has for you. I

might also suggest that you give a product a decent "run" before changing. Buildup is always a concern, and if you

try, say, SoE for a few days, take a break for a day, and then try another product, you'll be safe and secure in

assessing each one.

Its a quirky business these pheromones, and if you control/limit the unknowns you have a

much better chance of developing your own signature in future mixes. If you find something that works, don't

change it, run with it for a while. Each individual will have different reactions.

You're already getting

results, pay attention to what does what to whom and you're in the money.

Thread Information