Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Stranger

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I'm new here, been lurking for a

week or so. I was thinking of ordering a combination of SOE+Chikara gel packs, just to try some pheromone products

out. I was stuck between either that combo or the

beginner combo.

I'm a college student (just starting Public Speaking and

Organic Chemistry), so mainly I'm looking for the respectful vibe, but I'm stuck in a friend zone by most women

(even my wife!), since I was raised with only female role models. Basically, what I'm saying is that I would also

appreciate flirty/sexual attention.

SoE+Chikara gel packs?
    25, intelligent "nice guy". 1/4 cherokee/blackfoot/french/swedish. married happily. college student. 5'7", 195lbs (though I'm told I look 170).

Quote Originally Posted by Rihk
    ...but I'm stuck in a

friend zone by most women (even my wife!), since I was raised with only female role models.
    Don't take

this the wrong way, but it's going to take more than ~mones. There's lots of people here who'll help out.
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

Stranger

I know I can get past it

eventually, I'm very talented at talking to women. I have the skill of knowing exactly the right thing to say to

women. Unfortunately, I seem to always say the right thing that cements the friendship more. I have loads of

examples, but I don't want to derail the thread.
    25, intelligent "nice guy". 1/4 cherokee/blackfoot/french/swedish. married happily. college student. 5'7", 195lbs (though I'm told I look 170).

Okay since this thread is

about Chikara and SoE, I will tell my story of a couple nights ago here.

I finally got my SoE, I tested it out

solo during the day, I didnt notice anything special, But it was when I put on SoE, Chikara AND NPA that I noticed I

had something GREAT here.

Application: 2 sprays of Chikara on chest and ONE spray of Chikara on the lower part

of my back. I have a tendency to sweat there when I work out and I feel it leaves a good trail when I walk by women.

1 3inch roll of SOE on each wrist and rub them together. 1 dab (with insert on) of NPA with finger. Split that dab

and put it under each ear.

YOWZA. Girls were sooo talkative with me. I started talking

to this one girl and she couldnt keep her hands from playing with her hair. Girls kept comming by me and rubbing up

against me. Random ass grabbings. This one girl kept walking by me many times and would give me the greatest smile.

I sat to talk with her and she was putty in my hands. I turned around to talk to my friends at the table we were at

and she would lean back and literally toss her hair at me. It was getting in my mouth. She wanted it so bad, I was

in awe of the powers of this great new combo.

I went out last night without putting on any pheromones just to

see the difference. Not as much eye contact. But I feel that the attitude I had with the mones stayed with me and

girls were feeling me. I just felt like I had to work for it more. Like I said before, the mones give that extra 20%

of UMMPH a guy could use. I met a hot redhead nurse who chatted with me for quite some time. She later gave me her

number and a kiss on the cheek before she had to drive her friends home. I wonder how she would have acted had I

used my mones that night...

So SoE def gets my stamp of approval. It has made a good impresson. Great

stuff.
    I find these stats helpful when reading people's posts... I am 23, 5''10 170lbs, work out regulary, and have a bronze complection, Black hair, brown eyes.

Hey guys,

i am very

intrested in this thread. This seems to get the best impression. I have yet to buy anything, but i will soon once i

get my first paycheck. But my question is, how does this really work to build rapport? I mean, once you attracted a

girl (any form of interaction is a means of attraction), can you get something like a number from her? Or a day 2?

Just need some feed back.

- J

Hello to everyone, I just got

my order of scented SOE/men and scented NPA/men today which came with like 2 sample packets of Chikara. How much of

the sample packet should I apply and where along with my SOE and NPA? I'm 31, light skin latin male, 5'9", please

help with some good suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by DssMaster View Post
    Hello to

everyone, I just got my order of scented SOE/men and scented NPA/men today which came with like 2 sample packets of

Chikara. How much of the sample packet should I apply and where along with my SOE and NPA? I'm 31, light skin latin

male, 5'9", please help with some good suggestions.
    Applying all 3 may be redundant. Chikara already

has the social SoE and the sexual NPA pheromones in it. I see Chikara as a base to which you *could* add bosters if

need be, but I'd start with Chikara alone to test the waters first (or wear SoE and NPA together without the

Chikara to test that combo). And if you have scented Chikara and scented SoE you may end up with some odd combined

fragrance, so you might want to try the scented products on their own first to see what you think.

If I recall

Chikara gel pack applications can range from 1/4 pack to full pack. Probably best to start at the low end. You may

need to "refresh" the application after about 4 to 6 hours as well. Depends on how things go and how the product

works with you.

My opinions.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Thanks Rbt, I'm thinking of

trying the SOE and NPA mix first and see how that goes. I was also thinking maybe to put some of the NPA into the

SOE bottle, that way I would be getting a dosage of -none every time I apply the SOE. What do you think, do you know

if that would work, or would it be too much risk?

I'd discourage mixing that much

all at once. The result would probably end up being a ruined bottle of SoE. I think dosing is not consistent

enough to commit a whole bottle of product to a mix. I prefer layering anyway, you can fine tune each application

to each situation.

If you want to mix, get an empty dropper/roll-on/spray bottle and experiment away! I could be

fun, but perhaps wasteful in large amounts.

Agree with Rbt, keep early testing to 1 or 2 products. Good luck!

What idesign

said.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Hello everyone, I finally got

to test my bottle of scented SOE/men this past weekend. It was at a wedding reception, and about 20-30 minutes after

I got there, (there were a few guests already there at the time) I went to the men's restroom and applied like

about 20-24" of SOE on both sides of my face on the cheeks, and about 6" on my forehead. Well, I did notice that a

lot of the guests were very talkative when I went up to them to say hello, but cannot say that it was due to the SOE

since I did know most of them, as well as the fact that it was a wedding reception and people are usually in a good

and happy mood. I was very well dressed, and people kept telling me just how good I looked all dressed up with suit

and tie...which I don't get to dress like that a lot, maybe once or twice a year. But what I did notice was that

after a while I felt light-headed, like a buzz you get after drinking a good amount of alcohol, but the thing is

that I did not drink that much at all, from what I remember, I did the toast, which was champagne, and drank some

red wine along with the food that was served, but that was it. So I think that buzz feeling might had been a result

of me putting on that much SOE on my face. What do you guys think?

I get a light "buzz" from any

-mone that I wear. Not as strong as alcohol though. If you put it on your face you were breathing it constantly,

esp if you put on that much. Try applying to pulse points (wrists, neck, inside elbows). You'll get plenty of

diffusion and perhaps less of a buzz.

Agree... you looked great in the suit, where'd you get that tie? Sounds

like the SoE was working for you though.

Isn't SOE mostly -nols

without any -none? Just wondering if it's the -nol or something else that made me feel that way. Haven't try the

NPA yet as I want to try one at a time to see how it works before trying the other. Then I can see what effect each

one has before I try mixing them.

According to the Phero Chart,

SoE has 4 -nol and 1 -rone. Different people report different self-effects, ranging from buzz to headache to

increased confidence. I'm not sure that its predictable.

Good plan DM. IMHO, knowing each product

individually is a huge help.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread Information