Close

Phero Enthusiast

Default So they work... the problem is...

visit-red-300x50PNG
    My life feels almost like one of those old hai-karate cologne commercials these days. I'm up to five active

ladies (based on activity/days of the week basically) and turned two more away recently (one was a bit irritated

because she was signaling hard and really happy but I played mr. clueless to put her off at least until next

month's dance lessons).

The one I've been with for the longest has gotten really spacy lately and things have

been very intense- to the point of starting to mess with my head a bit.

It's not all mones- I've also been

doing the alpha/cocky/funny thing lately and the new ladies lap out of my hand for that treatment. The longer term

ladies seem to be leaning on me more and happier because of it. I put some of that to -none or chikara.

I feel

like the jeff bridges in "Success" (aka "The great american success company") tho. They are falling in love with

"Max" not the wus/ codependent/ nice guy I was for years.

But the intimacy / "alpha" mones definately work for

me. So strongly they seem almost like magic. I'm mid 40's and it works for 35 to 50 for me. I may be part of

that since sub 30 annoys me over 90% of the time.

I get told things I never knew. I get *credit* for knowing

things and being so "insightful" about things that they tell me or write me in emails. (some of this is "mirroring"

of course...)

None of this is scientific- how could it be really. I've been the hugest sceptic my entire

life.

I know some folks don't have much reaction-- There has to be something different about them. If we could

only measure a person's mone signature real time. Put some kind of nano-sniffer 2' away from them and see what

they were putting off at what level.

Then tie that to their perception of life and relations with others.

lol you didn't say anything

in that thread that refears to the "but the problem is..." part of the title. but anyway, how long you been in the

game?

Phero Enthusiast

About 5 months.

It seems

funny- but I've already gotten myself in distress by dipping into the pool one more time than I was comfortable.

It took a few weeks before my mind sorted it out and I felt okay again.

Plus one of my hot buttons is being

needed. I've had to find ways to politely rebuff attractive women who are clearly wanting me.

It has released

me to be more open about who I really am since I can be more selective.

But it was like kid in a candy store for

4 months and then the new issues started to come up.

I've had to find ways to

politely rebuff attractive women who are clearly wanting me.
    Sounds like I'm gonna have to bust out the

shovel as the duty is getting deep... Nevertheless, if you're afraid of hurting a hot woman's tender ego, tell her

you're gay, having just come out of the closet. Or, better yet, indicate you're suffering from a severe herpes

episode.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Phero Enthusiast

Gegogi-- it's really hard

for me to say no to someone that is coming after me aggressively when I've known them for about 4 hours. It may be

easy for you. It's a new experience for me. It feels stupid to say no. And it has reached a point that saying yes

to another feels crazy stressful.

I married my first girl and was with her for 10 years. I was a bonified-

certified "nice guy" for over 20 years. I never did the club/bar scene.

I feel a bit corrupted by all this but I

also feel a lot of happiness over the fact that I'm not "Mr. Sucker" any more.

Squaring the two conflicting

emotions and thinking about how little it took to do this (a few mannerisms & a few dabs of mones) also blows my

mind. Nothing else has changed and I've reached a point I have to keep a calendar to keep everything

straight.

If that means you need to get the shovel out- then go for it. Heck, if I were reading me just a few

months ago- I'd probably be helping you find that shovel.
    Last edited by maxo-texas; 10-01-2006 at 09:57 PM. Reason: misspelling

Okay, maybe you've hit your

"golden years of love." I hate to admitt it, but I was pretty daft with the ladies as a young strapping buck. Oddly

in my 40s everything changed and it wasn't due to anything intentional on my part. I guess some men are like a

vintage wine and improve with age. So it's possible.

I hit the "vintage stage" some years before I touched

pheromones and found it difficult to believe all these fine young things were interested in me. I figured it was a

fluke and took a tumble each time it bit me in the arse. Big mistake. I had difficulty saying no--not because of

their feelings--but because I hadn't a clue. I got into all sorts of messes (the kind with angry fathers or

husbands) and now use NPA sparingly, move slowly and have become extremely picky. She has to have a lot more than a

cute face and nice ass before I tender my loins in her love bowl.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by maxo-texas
    My life feels

almost like one of those old hai-karate cologne commercials these days. I'm up to five active ladies (based on

activity/days of the week basically) and turned two more away recently (one was a bit irritated because she was

signaling hard and really happy but I played mr. clueless to put her off at least until next month's dance

lessons).

The one I've been with for the longest has gotten really spacy lately and things have been very

intense- to the point of starting to mess with my head a bit.

It's not all mones- I've also been doing the

alpha/cocky/funny thing lately and the new ladies lap out of my hand for that treatment. The longer term ladies

seem to be leaning on me more and happier because of it. I put some of that to -none or chikara.

I feel

like the jeff bridges in "Success" (aka "The great american success company") tho. They are falling in love with

"Max" not the wus/ codependent/ nice guy I was for years.

But the intimacy / "alpha" mones definately work

for me. So strongly they seem almost like magic. I'm mid 40's and it works for 35 to 50 for me. I may be part

of that since sub 30 annoys me over 90% of the time.

I get told things I never knew. I get *credit* for

knowing things and being so "insightful" about things that they tell me or write me in emails. (some of this is

"mirroring" of course...)

None of this is scientific- how could it be really. I've been the hugest sceptic

my entire life.

I know some folks don't have much reaction-- There has to be something different about them.

If we could only measure a person's mone signature real time. Put some kind of nano-sniffer 2' away from them

and see what they were putting off at what level.

Then tie that to their perception of life and relations

with others.
    What is you magic formula?

DCW

Phero Enthusiast

I got into all sorts of

messes (the kind with angry fathers or husbands)

Lol. Exactly-- it is a new experience for me. Life was

pretty quiet before- never more than 2 going at the same time-maybe with a 3rd for short periods centered around

some new activity I was picking up.

Yes, it is possible that this would have happened without any changes on my

part. I did realize another difference-- I've lost 28 pounds since January (doctor's orders- pre-diabetic).

DCP
    "Magic Formula". Well, I have read here many times that it is a different magic formula for everyone.

Each person produces their own mones and what works for another person will be an overdose or underdose for

them.

For me:
    12"-18" unscented SOE + 1 spray unscented Chik on me, 1 spray Chik on my shirt chest + 3

vertically arranged sprays of Andro4.2 on me + 1 spray Andro 4.2 on my shirt stomach or chest.

I cover with

sandlewood.

Then I layered all that with a healthy dose of "cocky funny" guy from the various dating books,

stopped thinking females were special, and turned down the "romance" about 90%.

The ones who are into that are

much more obvious than the ones who are into romance. Most of the ones who are into romance seem a) impossible to

please and b) End up going with *some* cocky/funny guy anyway so I was screwed either way with the romantic

approach.

For the first time in my life, I know from personal experience that you can have too many girls.

---
    Oh yea- I recently added Essense of a Woman- it definately effects me without being on the lady- waking me

up out of a sound sleep with steely rods that I hadn't seen for several years. But it takes a couple hours for me.

Muddy results with an actual female so far but I didn't give it that much time to work.

Thread Information