Close

Thread: Ready to order

Default Ready to order

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi all, Ive gotten the

freebies before but its not enough to test out, so im going to buy 2 bottles of something, im white, 6"0, 22 years

old, looking to make girls more friendly and horny when im with them and talking to them. I'm thinking

of getting AE and NPA or AE and SOE but im not sure whats better to start out with.

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Default Afew good allrounders

Quote Originally Posted by rickyc
    Hi all, Ive gotten the freebies before but its not enough to test out, so im going to buy 2 bottles

of something, im white, 6"0, 22 years old, looking to make girls more friendly and horny when im with them

and talking to them. I'm thinking of getting AE and NPA or AE and SOE but im not sure whats better to start out

with.
    If you have a little browse around you will see quite a few favourite products,

but if i had to choose 2 then i would go for SOE and a few small dabs of NPA , I would also apply the SOE alone to

start with, i always use a minimum of about 8" on the front of my neck, when the girls pick up on this they will get

friendly and will want you to talk to them, and i would say once you have gained an amount of trust with your target

s then start slowly with one small dab of NPA added and work it from there.

I thought npa/te was friendly and

ae was sexual?

Default All Great

I

thought npa/te was friendly and ae was sexual?
    NPA and TE are more sexual as they are Androstenone products

ie ( matcho dominant aura ) and I think AE is more friendly because of its nol ( friendly approachable attractive

aura ) and rone ( masculine protective and reliable aura ) contents. Actually you could say that NPA and TE are the

same just have to be more carefull with NPA as it is a lot more consentrated than the TE. Also AE has 1.5 mg of

Anone in it as well as the other two mentioned so that will give it it a bit of a sexual tension, just dont have to

much Anone in the final mix application if you are mixing, that is why SOE is a good softening agent to use with

Anone or even to use alone because it probably incorporates nol and rone but it has no Anone included which keeps it

friendly and attractive.

Ah okay thanks. so npa is better

for noobies then te to test? so "8-12" of soe and 1-2 dabs of npa is around what i should be testing?

NPA is much stronger than TE

but they are the same compound. TE is usually easier to use and harder to OD on.

You might want to read up on

the different mones in the pheromone reference library and do a search for JVKohl's writing. He is the creator of

SoE, is a well known and published pheromone researcher and disagrees with the above statements.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

So I guess ill get the npa and

soe, and mix for friendliness and being sexual at the same time

Phero Enthusiast

I've had good luck filling

in with Chikara and covering with sandlewood too.

at 6 feet tall, i bet ae migh

be enough to intimadate some girls. unless you are really skinny, how much you weigh? if you know how to talk to

girls and know alittle bit about how the girl mind works, i say just go ahead and go fullblown with sexual stuff.

cause you can takecare of the "friendllier and talkative" part with your personality.

so if you know a thing or

2 about girls, try out my badboy mix its consist of AE+NPA. i wont recomend AE+soe as ae is suppose to give you the

badass vibe cause its none heavy, and if you add soe to that, it will just nutralize the sexual tention by makeing

none not stand out no more.

Im 160lbs, I know how to talk

with girls and im pretty funny but I can never tell if they find me just to be a nice guy or attractive, so hopfully

I want something to make me seem more sexual. So I should try ae+npa, that would be friendly and sexual?

Thanks, so
    SOE=

friendly
    NPA=sexual
    AE=friendly
    Chikara=both
    ?

Default AE is a good allrounder

Thanks, so
    SOE= friendly
    NPA=sexual
    AE=friendly
    Chikara=both
    ?
    AE is

friendly and sexual and can be used successfully alone if so desired, it is a good idea when starting out that you

choose a product and use it alone 4 a time and that way you can become familiarised with its parameters and this

will help you use your stocks in an efficient and economical manner, and if it is Anone product like NPA you can

learn how far you can go with respect to tolerances. I like NPA because it is easy to use and it is good value 4

money and it can always in my case be relied upon to produce the desired effect according to my applications with

regard to perceived target conditions, with the stopper left in it is easy to judge one dab and share it between two

fingertips and apply quickly under the ears and then cover with a shared drop of PI and add 8" SOE to my neck front,

this is just an example of what is a good mix for me, If i am going to be in contact with people that know me then i

use a variety of products vary my mixes more frequently. But if you are just of the blocks then the NPA + SOE will

be a good buy 4 U....

'

Okay thanks for the info, but is

soe the sexual and npa is the friendly one?

Other way around I think.
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Default Same as Bruce says

Okay thanks for the info, but is soe the sexual and npa is the friendly one?
    I think SOE is

probably around about 80% Anol and 20% Arone soe if u r wearing this you will be mostly perceived as warm friendly

approachable attractive and stable, and NPA is an Androstenone based product which may also have an undisclosed

element added to its formulation to enhance its effectiveness, this product is defined as a sexual pheromone. TE is

also a sexual pheromone like NPA but it is not as concentrated so there is less chance that it will cause an OD, I

have used it in gel pack form using 1/4 or 1/3 of a pack with a little splash of SOE, which makes for a good fresh

tantilising little mix that i like.

Thread Information