Close

Thread: Rogue Male...

Default Rogue Male...

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I've asked this before

but never seem to get a good answer but how good is RM alone? Has anyone had success with RM. This was supposed to

be like JB#1. Intoxicating scent + being itself a powerful phero. I know there's a bunch of new pheros around but

is RM actually a good product? I mean do you get hits with it?

I know it sounds odd coming from me but I

honestly never actually used it by itself. It's a part of JBX (in the Cookbook it says JB#3 - the original JBX, was

PF and NPA but it had some PPA in there too if I remember correctly because I liked PPA's scent) but I never used

it nor PPA alone. So what's RM like? And what about PPA for that matter?

-The Bat

BAt,
    This is so freakin

weird...we much be on the same wavelenght...cause just last night, i pulled out my old bottle of PPA and thought "i

used to love this stuff, i wonder if it still works" and then thought "wonder how that rogue male would work now,

last time i wore it alone, it smelled great and i got hits".....so thats wild, i was thinking same dang thing

myself...i wonder how many others out there had the same thought...i wore Rogue male alone when it first came

out...my friend came to town adn left his 1/3rd filled bottle at my place, so i tried it out by itself...i remember

it gave me some of the best hits i ever had at work that day...and i remember for the first time that i didnt

actually smell like BO with a none product, which made me feel good, of course, didnt create the frenzy of jb#1, its

a very clean none, respectable hits...i loved it, but i loved PPA also...PPA is like a smaller version of Rogue

Male...thsoe two products always worked well for me. i think jb#1 was better though, but PPA and rogue kicked ass, i

remember hating when it ran out and i didnt hve the 60 bucks for another bottle..

I'm trying to decide if I should

buy more pheros or not. A lot of people are loving Liquid Trust and it's cheaper than RM. PPA is cheap too. I love

the scent of both of these but I think PPA + NPA is a winner. I'm thinking of testing a new mix or trying to get

one of the guys here to do it for me, LT + NPA at 70/30 (7:3) and seeing what happens. "JB: Trust" was the name I

was throwing around, but while looking at the items for sale it hit me that I never really knew what to make of RM

or PPA while I know some people like PPA, I never saw many hit stories or comments about RM alone. Ironically before

all the mixing and combos people used to use one product at a time and had a clear idea what worked and what

didn't.

-Bat

well, i dont know bout mixing

it, but rogue male is good for hits without worrying bout whether you stink...Jambat, its an honor to speak with

you...your jb#1 is a true classic

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderweb
    well, i dont

know bout mixing it, but rogue male is good for hits without worrying bout whether you stink...Jambat, its an honor

to speak with you...your jb#1 is a true classic
    Thank you. I'm glad you all like it. When I made it I

had no idea how popular it would be. I just questioned the fact that APC had little phero in it and since NPA is an

additive I wondered what would happen. I heard NPA was rather strong and based on what I'd read about NPA I came up

with a 50/50 mix but for some reason I felt that would be too strong so I figured 30%/70% was a good start and it

worked, so I kept the ratio for all the mixes.

-The Bat

I had a bottle and wore it at

the office regularly.

I seemed to get very positive reactions and no negatives.

The scent is a bit

unsophisticated and the price is steep - that's why I haven't reordered.

I stick with NPA and a fine

cologne or with LT.

King of the coupons!

Lightbulb

Signor SwingerMD is the only

other person I know that constantly uses/used RM and got good results. He often talks about it, so I'm sure he

still uses it ... PM'em ... he's always willing to share his fact findings.
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Default LT with NPA

Used lt in combo with

npa for a week. IVe got to say not too bad.

Went one step further and used LT on its own for about a week.

Observation LT good product. Warmer reactions from both men and women. Easy conversation starter, but did find had

to use about 3-4 sprays. And then re spray every 3 hours with same amount.
    Last edited by woofa1; 10-01-2006 at 06:24 AM. Reason: spelling mistake

King of the coupons!

Question

Quote Originally Posted by woofa1
    Used lt in combo

with npa for a week. IVe got to say not too bad.

Went one step further and used LT on its own for about a week.

Observation LT good product. Warmer reactions from both men and women. Easy conversation starter, but did find

had to use about 3-4 sprays. And then re spray every 3 hours with same amount.
    What was your daily

dosage wear of NPA, Woof?

Is there anyone else that found LT dies out after about 3 hours?

Thanks!

Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57
    What was your

daily dosage wear of NPA, Woof?

Is there anyone else that found LT dies out after about 3 hours?

Thanks!
    RM and NPA. Doing the extreme thing are you. Got some good hits? I can't

really wear it unless I use I use small amounts. RM + NPA = phero overload. But in a club setting it rocks. JB#1 is

still the best for me. One day I will use RM alone once I get more.

Hey MOBLEY, you have NPA and LT. You

want to try the "JB: Trust" experiment?

-The Bat

Hey Bat;

Slightly OT answer, but

are you here for a while or simply flapping through??
    Good to see you back.
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

A little bit of both. I actually

check out the forum pretty regularly but I get caught up in so much stuff now a days so I have spurts when I

visit/post. I must say whenever I come back there's always so much new stuff.

-Jambat

Quote Originally Posted by jambat
    A little bit of both.

I actually check out the forum pretty regularly but I get caught up in so much stuff now a days so I have spurts

when I visit/post. I must say whenever I come back there's always so much new stuff.

-Jambat
    Cool. I

miss some of the "old timers" like you and Irish and Scientist and Watcher (Donald Duck), though he does show up now

and then.
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

Phero Pro

rogue male is made by the same

makers of ae? ae is a good product, i wonder why this didnt take off like ae...

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by woofa1
    Used lt in combo

with npa for a week. IVe got to say not too bad.

Went one step further and used LT on its own for about a

week.

Observation LT good product. Warmer reactions from both men and women. Easy conversation starter, but

did find had to use about 3-4 sprays. And then re spray every 3 hours with same amount.
    good point

woofa, might have to try lt with a .none product

Yes, mobly. My daily

experimentation with NPA. Inner and outer limits is.

NPA 1TO 2 DROPS MAXIMUM. I find my physiology is most

combatable with this mix, others find wearing more is okay. My od level is 3 onwards, and have lived the experience

also.

As for liquid trust, 3-4 sprays is sufficient i have found the product okay but nothing outstanding.fOR ME

THE LASTING EFFECT AS FAR AS i have analysed, is 2-3.5 hours.

EFFECTS= conversations seemed to come easier with

others that included both men and women. But it was rather varied that is, some effect on people then nothing on

others.

You have to take into account that i am an easy conversation starter as well. So the were other

variables that we must consider. Interesting though, i convinced a friend of mine to try it. He is your typical, no

talker macho man type and rarely gets into conversation with people, for longer than 30 seconds. Now he wore it on 2

occasions at a bar on its own. I observed intently, and yes women and for that matter men, did converse with him

more regurly.When usually he would not speak to a soul unless he was blind drunk.

He mentioned afterwards to me

that he felt a little different , in that people wanted to know what he was about.Hence i found this rather

interesting, he told me to order a bottle for him. Intersting i thought.

Anyway you mentioned that you have had

hits with NPA and perception. Do you rate perception?

I bought Rogue Male out of

curiousity a few months ago and the first day I was getting looks from all kinds of women.But after that I didn't

get any.Maybe I need to add some NPA?

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57
    Signor

SwingerMD is the only other person I know that constantly uses/used RM and got good results. He often talks about

it, so I'm sure he still uses it ... PM'em ... he's always willing to share his fact findings.

Mobley,

Yup I have and still do. .

Jambat,

Hey man! Welcome back! I

was just passing through when I noticed signs of your return and decided to investigate further.

As for using

RM alone, I've done a lot of experimentation with this stuff (I think I'm on my third bottle.). When used alone,

I find that the most consistant rxn (esp at two drops) is one of respect and fear (I call it the "Darth Vader"

effect.) RM would always get women hairflipping/and or nervous running hair through fingers rxn (I even ran some

experiments to see how long it would take a woman to start flipping hair after standing upwind of them a certain

number of meters.) Men and boys smaller than me would always treat the bus seat next to me as if it had a bunch of

sharp rusty nails poking through the cushion. One time I even has this African American guy that was 2-3 times

larger than me, get up out of the seat next to me, bow, then motion that I could now go past him.

I usually

keep a stock of RM, PI, NPA, and APC for mixes of JB#1, SMD #1, and DD#1. I found that women would react extremely

favorablely to one of these, indiferent to another one, and repulssed by the last one. For RM, a neg hit/repulssion

would be them being fearfull of me vs. wrinkling of nose (smelling bad) type repulsion when wearing

PI.

-SwingerMD
    It Don't Mean a Thing if it ain't got that swing. . . . -Duke Ellington

Thread Information