Close

Journeyman

Lightbulb I want to RE-Attract Asians...

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Not that I have plans to seriously go after the girl who broke my heart, but if I did (for love

or revenge, I was living with her for 2 years) . What would be the best mix for: 1/2 Asian, 1/2 Caucasian,

first 10 years in China, but only spoke English. She was on an American Base. The rest was here in California. She

was a rather successful model. Now, a waitress by choice. I know people say Asians are sensitive to none. I so far

have not had good luck with none. SOE I think is helping. I wore it around her the last time I saw her and I believe

it was working. But something sexual would be nice...

I am

white, 25, she is 1/2 white, 1/2 Chinese, 25, gorgeous.

Although, even knowing the best mix, I most likely will never talk to her again. But I do have a thing for

exotic, especially, 1/2 Asian.

Thanks,

All.

Also, I am very curious about Pheromal Factor again. I

had it about 5 years ago, used it for a week, didn't believe in mones, put it away. I recently found it in my car

(for 5 years). Smells alright, but I am not going there. I am thinking of rebuying it.

Also, very interested in A314. Anyone have experience in this with Asians or mixed

Asians?

Latinas are hot too! But, Asian is my fav.

Chikara + A314 works on asians most

of the time for me. If you want white girls or mix breeds, you need a little bit of -none in there somewhere.

The secret to attracting a woman

lies somewhere in the gold triangle of personality, status and appearance. What you lack in one area can be

compensated for by strenghtening another, e.g., a plain looking guy develops a great career and persona. Until that

happens, it matters little what pheromone product you wear. Women like guys with a purpose in life and

status.

With that said, I find SOE to work the best around Asian women, especially younger ones. I live in

Honolulu where over 50% of the population is Asian (I'm Asian as well), so I've tested many combinations. And,

yes, 'none is normally something you should tread lightly with.

But something sexual would be

nice...
    Ah yes, we are sexual beings and we really shouldn't need any encouragement. Has nothing to

do with being White, Black, Asian or "mixed breed." They're all horny without artifical pheromones. I've found SOE

to be extremely sexual if I supply the appropriate undertones. That is, I make sure I have all my ducks in a row.

Sure none heavy products, e.g., NPA, PI & TE, can result in spontaneous sex. While wearing NPA, I had a date bitch

me out and suddenly want to pull over to the side of the road to fuk. Results are unpredictable and too often lead

to extreme fidgeting, flight or fights. With SOE at least you're in control of the sexual vibe.

If

you want white girls or mix breeds, you need a little bit of -none in there somewhere.
    Not really. We

survived millions of years without enhancement. Of course, 'mones can and do speed up and intensify the

interaction, but you don't need NPA or TE to get laid by a White or "mixed breed."
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by SoCal
    [FONT=Courier

New]Not that I have plans to seriously go after the girl who broke my heart, but if I did (for love or revenge, I

was living with her for 2 years)
    We have a saying here in Sicily, (not that i live in sicily) but im

close enough culturally and geographically, power and revenge is sweeter than your heart bieng broken.

just

do what you have to do....

Thread Information