After reading a few posts regarding A 314 lastnight i decided to try something, I did not have

any A314 but i did have 5ml of androsterone in 10 ml that i had lying around from before i had heard of love-scent,

and i thought the stuff probably was rubbish and seeing that i have been working in a group of about 20 people aged

between 17 and 45 , i am usually fairly popular with all except 1 or 2 cynical type males, so today i tried out a

new mix with great results, the females were more close and inviting to me than i would have ever expected and even

the cynical type males were respectfull and talkative, and 5 hours later i applied the same mix again without the PI

and once again i was the man and it was a bit embarasing for me as usual when the boss man again started confiding

in me except i had no SOE on today and it was a surprise. The mix i had on in the morning was 1 drop PI shared under

my ears running down my jawline + 3 full drops Arone on each side of my neck + 3 sprays LT on the front of my T

shirt, In the afternoon same mix but no PI applied, all of the interactions with everyone was just so smooth and

everyone was so polite to me it was unreal and the few young girls had their eyes on me so much i lost count and

another thing on days past i had sprayed the LT on my neck area and it seemed to make me depressed so today the

application went on the pecs and it was fine, so i am wondering if the A314 that i was reading about on the forum

lastnight has a high ratio of Arone in it , or what else, because if it workes as good as my Arone appeared to do

today it would be a good product to mix around with, Plz correct me if i am wrong as i am still a baby when it comes

to pheromone knowledge