Close

Phero Pro

Default SOE got me out of Jail. Thanx JV!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Ok,

here is the story, I live in a country that has compulsory military conscription, although I have already served in

the Army, the military requires ex soldiers in the training of new military hardware whenever it becomes available

to the country, therefore the ex soldier is called up to serve again for the time required to learn the new

technology, this is compulsory. To make a long story short, without my knowledge I was called up for this some

months ago, thus I defaulted. Tonight as I left home to meet a date, the Military Police turned up at my gate and

issued me the warrant for my arrest for being a defaulter, which is a very serious matter here and will land you in

military jail. They said that they have no choice but to arrest me and take me away, until I resolved this matter

with the military. Here is where SOE played a part, before I left home, I smothered myself in probably half a bottle

of SOE ( my Scent of Eros bottle broke the day before, so I had some lying in the bottom of a jar that I generously

used on myself), the MP at first got very aggressive as they read me the charges, than they got almost PLAYFULL!

They both started to Laugh and Giggle at my predicament. They than said, we usually don’t do this, go to the

military office tomorrow and sort out your situation, we will turn a blind eye and say we didn/t find you so you

don/t have to spend the night in a holding bay. I believe SOE, played a very large role in their behavior. Thanx JV!

wow, great story

bronzie...good thing you hadnt just applied alpha 7

Makes me wonder if i should slather on some SOE

when a cop pulls me over for a ticket...

My also be a good time to pull out the ol' liquid trust when you come

befo' de judge

Phero Enthusiast

see okay THIS is why i love the

gel-packs..... i have them stashed everywhere lol. you nevah nevah know!!! good for you!

[QUOTE]Tonight as I left home

to meet a date, the Military Police turned up at my gate and issued me the warrant for my arrest [/QUOTE

LOL... did you make your date? if so, were you wearing any mones in anticipation of your date other than SOE?

Quote Originally Posted by bronzie
    I believe SOE,

played a very large role in their behavior. Thanx JV!
    Good to hear. I was once asked to

speak to a group of police officers about odor cues and aggression. The premise was to better inform them of how

pheromones might be playing a role in their behavior, and in the behavior of those being questioned/apprehended.

Instinctively, some of them know when a situation is about to turn violent, those who haven't developed this

instinct may be at increased risk. No reason to think that a pheromone-enhanced non-threatening scent would be a

problem--and it may have made the difference in your case.

JVK

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderweb
    May also

be a good time to pull out the ol' liquid trust when you come befo' de judge
    Field Tested

Doctor approved

Phero Pro

[QUOTE=Spiderweb]
    LOL...

did you make your date? if so, were you wearing any mones in anticipation of your date other than

SOE?
    spider, i made it to my date, i cant leave a pretty woman waiting! although she did sense

something wrong was up, i love how women can sense stuff through very subtle body language

Phero Pro

no other .mones, just the

soe

on first dates, i try not to wear .mones at all, in fact, i prefer .mones well into the dating, i do tell

them now that im wearing them, at first i used to hide this fact from girls, it didnt prove productive in the long

term

Interesting you say this bronzie.

I had a date late last week. It was the first time i told a girl that i was wearing mones. She had some idea of

them, but then i told her to look up the site .This one . She freaked, she was pleasently suprised that women post

also. And guess what we are staying friends, because i dont want to take it further.

The interesting thing was

she wasnt angry and or thinking i was doing anything morally wrong. I even went to the extent to show her want

particular mones do and what perceived effects they can have. Then again she is very liberated and forward thinking,

a musician infact.

I might try this more often, until i get a slap across the face. .

Thread Information