Close

Default Do you keep it a secret?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I would like to know if you tell your friends, family or coworkers that you wear Pheromones, or do you keep it a secret?
    I personally wouldn\'t want anyone to know I wear them(sorry Bruce but I do enough recommendation on these message boards)because I don\'t want them to wear them at the same time I am. Also I think it would be a disadvantage if people knew you are wearing them. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Do you keep it a secret?

I am one of those persons who are not able to keep secrets for long, I told 3 friends about pheros, they haven\'t tell anyone else but anyways I think I made a mistake telling them, cuz everytime they make subtle joke comments, that none else knows what they mean, but I know they are talking about my pheros, and I don\'t want other people to know.

I\'ve told my girlfriend, because I figure she\'d find out anyway. And I\'ve told one friend, because he\'s a real nice guy that had trouble meeting girls.

**DONOTDELETE**

Hi.

Telling about pheromones: should you or shouldn\'t you??

Well, it doesn\'t seem as if there is an absolute answer to it.

off course you can tell SOME best friends about it without anything embarrasssing happening. But you\'d have to be carefull about it. If one from the same sex discovers our little secret most of them would find it UNNATURAL, and therefore have problems binding to you (not necesarily if you are already in a relationship like you), because they might think it is just the pheros.

But actually pheros are just a weapon in the war of love. Just like make-up, wonderbra\'s and designer clothes. All of them have the purpose of showing the wearer from their \"best\" (most attractive) side.

Personally I occasionally tell my friends while we are drinking (if there are no females around). Then we try it on before heading for a club. Usually they don\'t notice the success as I do, since I have learned to see the subtle signs of a phero hit.

Off course they also think that it is funny (\"yo dude, U put on chemical-thing and expect to score?? stupid! *S).

and a couple of me friends can even smell the androstenone (i can\'t) which had led them so saying in front af girls: Hey, damn you smell like sweat. I don\'t mind actually,. cuz then girls often take a good whiff of me (and my pheros), and they dont smell a thing....

But to make a long story short....You can tell your own sex about pheros if you are certain that they won\'t reveal the secrects to the other sex.

ahve fun

caz

**DONOTDELETE**

My instinct is to not tell anyone. One \"friend\" with a big mouth and word spreads, and suddenly you\'re the butt of \"chemical warfare\" jokes. I lean toward making it an utter secret, bestowing it only -- as a deep dark secret -- to good friends who really need it.

Course you could give them the first couple of applications free, get them hooked, then become their supplier at a steep mark up. But wait, that would be WRONG [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Never mind.

Writer Guy

\"I was cuttin a rug down at a place called The Jug, with a girl named Linda Lou/ when in walked a man with a gun in his hand /and he was lookin for you-know-who...\"

Thanks for participating guys, I have to stick to my guns I wouldn\'t tell anybody not even the woman I\'m seeing now. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
    I feel people would have a problem with you wearing something to attract women or subdue peoples emotions. [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

http://home.earthlink.net/~joselg

Phero Enthusiast

Yes - I tell my very good friends who also may benefit and who have since moved out of my area.

There was a New Year\'s party 3 years ago, I brought some APC, and somehow the discussion came out that I had some - i must have had a a little too much and we got to talking about chemistry and all of sudden it became this thing that all they guys at the party put some on and started hitting on all the women. We were all close acquantances so not much happened except all the guys started talking to all the girls with greater frequency. It was weird - but Bruce\'s site didn\'t exist at the time and I didn\'t write anything down. No one ever brought up the pheromones in the future so we must have all had a little too much to drink that night.

**DONOTDELETE**

Here are my 2 cents on this very interesting question:

I would not ever tell any of my co-workers or other casual acquaintances. At work I believe the extra pheros I apply give me a definitive edge when it comes to evaluations/bonuses/responsibility/cooperation and so on. It would be plain silly to simply give away such a secret. I feel people that seek success will find it one way or the other. The rest should stagnate as they do, and no amount of pheros will help their low self esteem and bleak outlook on the world around them. Life is a game, if you\'re not going to play it, you should stay on the sidelines.

I\'m thinking of ordering a phero product for my girlfriend and a good friend of mine who will be coming to visit me. As for the rest of my friends, once again they are far from the path of self realization and probably would end up just making fun. Very sad to see that, however it must be the right thing for them at this time.

Thread Information