Close

Thread: Soe Od

Phero Pro

Default Soe Od

visit-red-300x50PNG
    all I did was accidently drop

the bottle, on a wooden floor, the bottle cracked open, the bottom gave way. The liquid was all over the place, god

it stinks at the amount that is on the floor. Major headache and buzzing. The bottle was full. I didnt have any

tissues quickly at hand to wipe up all the oil, so I opened up about 1/2 a dozen xcite wipes, to collect the spill,

saved them, maybe I have created a new exotic mix? who knows...

JVKHOL, how do you work with these chemicals

at large volumes, this has given me a major headache after just one bottle. I presume you deal with kilos of the

stuff daily.

Quote Originally Posted by bronzie
    all I did was

accidently drop the bottle, on a wooden floor, the bottle cracked open, the bottom gave way. The liquid was all over

the place, god it stinks at the amount that is on the floor. Major headache and buzzing. The bottle was full. I

didnt have any tissues quickly at hand to wipe up all the oil, so I opened up about 1/2 a dozen xcite wipes, to

collect the spill, saved them, maybe I have created a new exotic mix? who knows...

JVKHOL, how do you work

with these chemicals at large volumes, this has given me a major headache after just one bottle. I presume you deal

with kilos of the stuff daily.
    Modern technology includes the use of "hoods" with powerful uptake

fans and vents leading to filter chambers. Standard lab equipment actually, as used in microbiology. Those who never

worked with bacterial colonies might not know that colonization correlates well with the smell of the bacterial

growth on special media. Pseudomonas is known for smelling "like the bottom of a garbage can" E. Coli, like grapes,

etc. No wonder that the bacterial breakdown of androstenone makes it smell like urine. A good "nose" once was a

doctor's best diagnostic tool. In the lab, everyone knows better than to take a big whiff of anything--and ongoing

exposure tends to make one oblivious.

JVK

Phero Pro

jv, after spilling the whole

bottle on the floor, i discovered soe to have a very strong acidic type scent, i gether this must be the .rone, i

had to wet mop the floor 3 times before this stink went disapeared, i have no problem using this product in small

amounts on my skin, as i have done for years, but i realised for the first time, in large amounts soe is irritating,

i understand why you use powerful exhust fans in product process

Quote Originally Posted by bronzie
    jv, after spilling

the whole bottle on the floor, i discovered soe to have a very strong acidic type scent, i gether this must be the

.rone, i had to wet mop the floor 3 times before this stink went disapeared, i have no problem using this product in

small amounts on my skin, as i have done for years, but i realised for the first time, in large amounts soe is

irritating, i understand why you use powerful exhust fans in product process
    Any strong fragrance

will tend to irritate the trigeminal nerve, which would explain your perception of a strong "acidic" type scent. I

doubt that it's the 'rone. Even if it was, you know better than to ever use much more than a normal application.

After all, we're looking at pheromone-enhancement not exposure-induced anaphylactic shock (as seen on an old

episode of the X-files).

JVK

Thread Information