Close

Stranger

Default My hit story (Chikara + Liquid Trust)

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Was wearing 2 sprays Chikara (one on each shoulder) and 2 sprays LT (one on each pec). I'm 18, 5'10, slighty

above-average looks, but nothing too special. Excentric fashion sense. Also, I find applying on clothing (especially

wool) works better in almost all cases, especially with LT since it wears off so fast. Often times I can still smell

some reminiscent -none in my wool vest after a wash. Saves you mones too!

Anyway, I was going to make this a

long winded post but I need to study so I'll be brief. A typical night out with friends at a bar.

After a

few beers to take the edge off, one of the guys there (don't really know him) suggested we hit this new club

downtown. We ended up waiting in line for about one hour because his promoter friend "forgot" to put him on the

guest list, therefore no one could get in. It took an hour before we were able to find out the news.

But, it

wasn't time wasted. These two girls (acquaintances) were there, I don't really know them although I see them

pretty much every day at school. One of them (incidentally the one I hooked up with that night) went out with one of

my best friends for 2 months. Tonight both of them were all over me (one of them currently has a boyfriend, not the

one I hooked up with) although they pretty much never talk to me usually. Both are pretty good-looking, they were

being touchy feely as hell, and I had an extremely long-winded talk with one of the girls on her past relationships

and *gasp* lesbian tendencies. She kept telling me how "safe she felt around me" as we talked, we were walking side

by side, holding her close to my shoulder (incidentally where the oxytocin was).

We headed into this other

club and I said how much I disliked these types of places (loud music, ugly 20 something metrosexual guys trying to

get lucky, etc.). At this point she was basically agreeing with everything I said (hit?) and we ended up sitting and

talking for about a half hour, major eye contact there. The other girl who was with us at the beginning had her

boyfriend show up (he's a cool guy, I smoked a joint with him once), but I could tell she didn't want to leave me

alone with her friend. She kept eyeing me from the dance floor as I talked with the other girl, even though she was

with her boyfriend (jealousy?). After a couple of more beers (I was pretty smashed at this point, but I don't let

it show much, I'm used to it), the girl suggested we dance. I told her I wasn't much of a dancer and she told me

with a smile that I wouldn't have to do much. Basically, she just grinded me against a wall for 30 minutes in a

dark corner. I held her close and her face was right on the Chikara application point the whole time, I could feel

her breathing hard. I felt I was in complete control and that she trusted me. At one point she took my hand and we

exited the place for a cigarette.

The vibe was kind of a touchy-feely, tease, jokingly-sexual-innuendo type

situation. I kept suggesting we head back to my place for some "hardcore action", to which she laughed and

subsequently blushed. Needless to say I didn't have to convince her. She seemed way more into me than the opposite

(I was too drunk to feel anything except sexual lust). We walked to my house (about 15 minutes away), I held her

close and we talked some more. I was cruising on autopilot with the conversation at this point, trying to convince

her to stay past her 3AM curfew (her mother is apparently obsessive). She insisted with many a smile and wink that

she would spend the night if she could, but she was already in a fight with her mom and didn't want to make things

worse.

Well, we finally got to my place and made out in my car parked outside my house for about 30 minutes,

because I had forgotten my keys inside the appartment and my roomate was still at the bar with the rest of my

friends. While we made out she kept smelling my shirt and licking my neck exactly where the mones were. At this

point she really opened up saying her previous boyfriend had been really rough with her and that she wanted to "take

it slow". That obviously didn't stop her from letting me have a hand up her skirt and inside her bra. She had to

leave soon enough, though, and gave me her phone number, insisting that I call her tomorrow (today), which I

didn't. I feel like such an ass, but it was a one-time thing. We both agreed we were allergic to commitment and

that we would see eachother once in a while when we're "in the mood". Incidentally, I wasn't in the mood today, as

opposed to being in the mood to pluck out my eyeballs after the terrible hang over I had. My roomate found me the

night before passed out on our appartments doorstep and threw me on a couch before going to sleep, at which point I

woke up and we discussed our night, smoked a joint, and then went to bed at around 5 AM (2 hours after the girl

left). The last thing I remember is my roommate trying to talk me into a threesome with the girl.

I feel the

mones did most of the work, followed closely with my natural drunken charm. I doubt I will see the girl again, but

it was fun while it lasted.

Chikara is the way for sexual hits. LT made her open up and let her guard down.

The amount of personal details (lesbian tendencies, past boyfriends, sexual experience, her relationship with her

parents, etc.) she told me about is astonishing. Definately two quality products.

Guess I wasn't so brief

with my post. Oh well, hope you enjoyed it.

-R

Phero Pro

rockstar, I see you have been a

member since 2004, have you been using pheromones since you were 15-16 years old?

When I was 16, I dont even

think synthetic pheromones even existed..

what is a " metrosexual" guy anyway?

Stranger

Yup, I made my first order

from Bruce when I was 16. I just used mones in a work setting though (at job interviews and such). -Nol helps

greatly in those situations. Can't wait to try LT at work (I work retail), the stuff should be awesome for getting

stuff sold. I never post here usually (I'm quite lazy), but read alot of the content and mostly about new

products.

As for metrosexuals:
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...rm=metrosexual
    Last edited by rockstar15; 09-24-2006 at 05:19 PM. Reason: urbandictionary link

Phero Pro

metrosexual
    1341 up, 611

down

A straight man who embraces the homosexual lifestyle, i.e. refined tastes in clothing,

excessive use of designer hygiene products, etc. Usually is on the brink of homosexuality.

that is

hilarious....I think all these guys need a good dose of the Army!

Thread Information